Breaking Iranian regime offers 80 million for president Trump's head

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
On Friday morning the United States killed General Qassim Soleimani, a top commander of Iran’s al-Quds Force, in an airstrike at Baghdad’s International Airport. The strike also killed Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, the deputy commander of Iran-backed militias known as the Popular Mobilization Forces. Seven people were reportedly killed in the airstrike.

HUGE -- BREAKING NEWS: Iranian Regime Offers $80 MILLION for President Trump's Head! ---VIDEO

Watch the US false flags begin you know the deep state pricks will be pulling stunts to make Trump look bad and to make their idiots regroup..........

Just like I said hours ago :

upload_2020-1-5_15-30-6.png

Last edited:
On Friday morning the United States killed General Qassim Soleimani, a top commander of Iran’s al-Quds Force, in an airstrike at Baghdad’s International Airport. The strike also killed Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, the deputy commander of Iran-backed militias known as the Popular Mobilization Forces. Seven people were reportedly killed in the airstrike.

HUGE -- BREAKING NEWS: Iranian Regime Offers $80 MILLION for President Trump's Head! ---VIDEO

Watch the US false flags begin you know the deep state pricks will be pulling stunts to make Trump look bad and to make their idiots regroup..........

See.....they still think they are dealing with an establishment politician.....the kind like obama who would send them 150 billion dollars in cash.....

Trump ain't that guy....

Trump never punches first.....but he will respond....and he will kill leadership if they poke their head out of their holes.....

See.....they still think they are dealing with an establishment politician.....the kind like obama who would send them 150 billion dollars in cash.....

Only $80 million? I guess they have already used up the other $149,920,000,000. Maybe we should blockade their ports and let them eat donkey meat for a while.

The Supreme Leader is being pretty cheap here. $80 Million is chicken feed compared to the $150 Billion that Obama shipped them.

Makes me wonder how serious he really is.

This WW111 crap is all for nothing. We might go into a war with Iran. But it will be a very short war. It might last around two weeks or even less. The Left is only trying to make a mole's hill into a mountain. The only reason why they are pretending that Pres.Trump should be scare. It is because they are mad at him for killing one of their own. And now they are afraid that Pres.Trump will not ask for Congress approval to go after them. And they know that Congress will give them heads up on his plans of attacks.
If they were so scare of WW111 starting. They wouldn't be calling Putin a Liar in front of his face. Russia has more nukes than us. And if he was this mean ol' dictator. Wouldn't he have started it by now? They were so boldly calling Putin a fat Liar and said he interfered in our election and will not even look at his evidence that it wasn't him. And then slapped sanctions on him trying to hurt their economy. And then they went around saying that Putin is a nobody.

Obama Veto Bars 9/11 Lawsuits Against Saudi Arabia

3la5fo.gif

Last edited:

View attachment 298549

Given that Barry ship to them all that money, how did they come up with $80M price tag?

View attachment 298549

Given that Barry ship to them all that money, how did they come up with $80M price tag?

I guess Khamenei drives a hard bargain. A lot of libs really have Trump Derangement bad, a lot would probably do it for free.

This WW111 crap is all for nothing. We might go into a war with Iran. But it will be a very short war. It might last around two weeks or even less. The Left is only trying to make a mole's hill into a mountain. The only reason why they are pretending that Pres.Trump should be scare. It is because they are mad at him for killing one of their own. And now they are afraid that Pres.Trump will not ask for Congress approval to go after them. And they know that Congress will give them heads up on his plans of attacks.
If they were so scare of WW111 starting. They wouldn't be calling Putin a Liar in front of his face. Russia has more nukes than us. And if he was this mean ol' dictator. Wouldn't he have started it by now? They were so boldly calling Putin a fat Liar and said he interfered in our election and will not even look at his evidence that it wasn't him. And then slapped sanctions on him trying to hurt their economy. And then they went around saying that Putin is a nobody.

3la5fo.gif

While I have no doubt that we would prevail in a war against Iran, suggesting that it would be a short & easy conflict is naive.

Iran has a modern military that is supplemented by Russia and what they lack in hardware they make up for in Persian pride and pure hatred of the West. Iran sacrificed upwards of a million people in the Iran-Iraq war and didn't give up an inch of territory. They will fight us, ruthlessly, until the last man standing - and probably launch everything they can at Israel as well. And if Russia/China joins in all bets are off - we'll have WW3 whether we wanted it or not.

3la5fo.gif

While I have no doubt that we would prevail in a war against Iran, suggesting that it would be a short & easy conflict is naive.

Iran has a modern military that is supplemented by Russia and what they lack in hardware they make up for in Persian pride and pure hatred of the West. Iran sacrificed upwards of a million people in the Iran-Iraq war and didn't give up an inch of territory. They will fight us, ruthlessly, until the last man standing - and probably launch everything they can at Israel as well. And if Russia/China joins in all bets are off - we'll have WW3 whether we wanted it or not.

I disagree, I think most Iranians are modern people who would be glad to see the ayatollahs go. Look at the film Shahs of Sunset, look at fox contributor Dr. David Samadi, the renown pecker checker.

Further, President Trump knows how to really focus in on targets. I could see Khamenei going into his sacred latrine needing to take a dump and coming out as a pile of ashes.

3la5fo.gif

I disagree, I think most Iranians are modern people who would be glad to see the ayatollahs go. Look at the film Shahs of Sunset, look at fox contributor Dr. David Samadi, the renown pecker checker.

Further, President Trump knows how to really focus in on targets. I could see Khamenei going into his sacred latrine needing to take a dump and coming out as a pile of ashes.

Granted, there is a segment of the population that we might call "moderates". But I don't think there's enough of them to offset the Iranian regime.

3la5fo.gif

Granted, there is a segment of the population that we might call "moderates". But I don't think there's enough of them to offset the Iranian regime.

All I can tell you is what I know, that the Iranian people I know love to drink and gamble at poker and backgammon, which they invented and are very proud and hospitable.

They also like American broads, refer to the Ayatollah as the "ayatoilet", they like football too and gambling on. Food wise, they like gyros and pizza, just a tremendous ethnic group and nothing like they are portrayed in the Lame Stream Media.

View attachment 298549
And we have a
2020-01-05.jpg
winner!

Forum List

Back