Breaking: In meeting with Pelosi, Trump vows to protect DREAMers and not to cut taxes on wealthy

Sounds like Democrat Fake News. I'll have to take a wait & see approach on this one.
A source briefed on the meeting confirmed to Fox News that Trump and the leaders agreed to pair the DREAM Act, which provides for giving young illegal immigrants eventual citizenship, with some measures enhancing border security. The source said that those measures do not include Trump's long-promised wall across the U.S.-Mexico border.
Schumer, Pelosi say they have deal with Trump to protect 'Dreamers'

We'll see. I make it a point not to buy into Fake News hype. So far, Trump has delivered 100% on Immigration as far as i'm concerned. If this is true, i would be very disappointed in him.
Stop calling Fox fake news.

If trump lets DACA continue then he, like aunt barry, is committing obstruction of justice.

The president has no authority to give people a certificate saying they can break our laws.

I yell at the jug-eared mulatto the CIA asset (you loving refer to as Obama) that encouraged the illegal immigration of poorly skilled and poorly educated ne'er do wells........

"poorly skilled and poorly educated "??? The illegals are flat out unskilled and illiterate. Crime and welfare is what illegals dream about.

Big Breaking Update by Steve McGarrett

I'm killing this thread now! Pelosi and Jew Weasel Schumer Lied.

From WH Press Secretary Sarah Sanders over an hour ago.

Sarah Sanders
Sarah Sanders @PressSec
While DACA and border security were both discussed, excluding the wall was certainly not agreed to.
9:21 PM · Sep 13, 2017

White House Spox Refutes Pelosi-Schumer Statement – Excluding Border Wall Not Agreed To

And a bonus:

No Deal? Second Trump Official Refutes Democrats' 'Misleading' Statement On DACA, Border Wall

Last edited:

Sarah Sanders
Sarah Sanders @PressSec
While DACA and border security were both discussed, excluding the wall was certainly not agreed to.

White House Spox Refutes Pelosi-Schumer Statement – Excluding Border Wall Not Agreed To

And a bonus:

No Deal? Second Trump Official Refutes Democrats' 'Misleading' Statement On DACA, Border Wall
Wall Street Journal: Trump now may RAISE taxes for the wealthy: GOP to Release Tax Overhaul as Trump Says Rich Won’t Benefit
It's a bad day to be Steve McGarrett.

Sarah Sanders
Sarah Sanders @PressSec

And a bonus:

Wall Street Journal: Trump now may RAISE taxes for the wealthy: GOP to Release Tax Overhaul as Trump Says Rich Won’t Benefit
It's a bad day to be Steve McGarrett.
It's never a bad day for Steve McGarrett due to my White Privilege!

Forum List

Back