Breaking! IG Finds "Whistleblower” Has Political Bias in Favor of Rival Trump Candidate

And you dealt a blow to your own post. APPEARED credible. That does not mean it is credible. Upon investigation, it is not credible. Third hand hearsay. Another loss for the Dems.
If it were true that Atkinson believes the whistleblower is biased for Biden, he wouldn't have said his allegation appeared credible.
Are you afraid that your thread will end up being fake news?

One, this isn't my thread moron. Two, this is all based on hearsay. As in, this "whistleblower" NEVER heard the conversation. Done. Period. Another swing and miss.
There's a transcript.

Which does not mean the whistleblower was there. He was not. He did not transcribe the call. You fail again. By the way, the transcript gives you nothing. No impeachment, and a Trump landslide in 2020. Enjoy.
The transcript gives you no impeachment? We'll see.

No there is nothing there to impeach Trump on. If there was, the chicken Pelosi would call a vote. But she doesn't even have enough Dems to get her crap passed.

And you dealt a blow to your own post. APPEARED credible. That does not mean it is credible. Upon investigation, it is not credible. Third hand hearsay. Another loss for the Dems.
If it were true that Atkinson believes the whistleblower is biased for Biden, he wouldn't have said his allegation appeared credible.
Are you afraid that your thread will end up being fake news?

One, this isn't my thread moron. Two, this is all based on hearsay. As in, this "whistleblower" NEVER heard the conversation. Done. Period. Another swing and miss.
There's a transcript.
And the transcript shows no wrongdoing.

Yep nothing wrong except Trump holding up aid, telling a foreign country's president that they haven't been earning their aid and then asking him for favors in opening prosecution of Trump's political oppponent.

Dr_UtZXUwAEjm7H.jpg

If you think anyone will belive your crazy bullshit you need to think again, all you are doing is making yourself look like a total fool.

No, see nobody believes your stupid bullshit and outright lies. Your blatant lying about that phone call just makes you look like the fool we all know you are.

And the transcript shows no wrongdoing.

Yep nothing wrong except Trump holding up aid, telling a foreign country's president that they haven't been earning their aid and then asking him for favors in opening prosecution of Trump's political oppponent.

Dr_UtZXUwAEjm7H.jpg

If you think anyone will belive your crazy bullshit you need to think again, all you are doing is making yourself look like a total fool.
It cannot hurt Biden's campaign or help Trump's campaign. So what is the problem?

...wow you live on the fucking moon.

The problem is Trump abusing his office and jeapordizing American foreign policy for personal political gain.
What gain? Please be specific.

...dummy, the political gain of Bidens being investigated...DUH

Also, the gain of going after CrowdStrike, a company that Trump feels wronged him by contributing to the Russian interference investigation.
By your logic, if my neighbor pisses me off, and my daughter and I shoot him dead, I can just put my name on the ballot and we would automatically become immune from investigation and therefore prosecution for the murder because it might help my opponent's campaign.

And not only that, it would also be an impeachable offense to investigate us or even suggest that somebody else should investigate us for related crimes in their jurisdiction.

You're a fucking dumbass.

Running for political office does not give Joe Biden or anyone else, let alone their family members and the employers of their family members, immunity from being investigated.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back