Breaking:House Intel Chair: Trump and team spied on during transition

I'm not going to waste my time debating an obvious point with a lying douche nozzle like you. You cling to a particular definition so you can accuse Trump of lying. That point is irrefutable.

Did we change definition of votes, as in Trump got 3 million fewer votes. Or the definition of crowd as in, Trump didn't have the biggest inaugural crowd in history. It wasn't just the wiretapping that Trump lied about, it was EVERYTHING
What does any of that have to do with the wiretap issue?

Changing the subject is a favored snowflake tactic when they are getting their asses kicked.

Just like with wiretapping, those are examples of Trump going totally batshit, only to have his defenders claim he didn't mean what he literally said, but some alterative fact version of reality.

C7tZgzYU8AAeOxS.jpg

But...but...trumpfluffers concede copper wires may not be involved. So they got THAT going for them.

C7t8ZniXwAAJO-8.jpg

Tired of winning yet, fluffers?

Nunes is nothing but a surrogate of Trump.
Since he exposed improper / illegal activity by Obama and / or his holdovers, he MUST be, right?!
]

You posted that Obama spied on Congress and Americans....... I asked you to prove it ( post #942) but you purposely ignored it because you cannot back up your lies.

You are a genuine example of fake and a snow flake at the same time.

I knew you couldn't quote either of them saying a crime "was" committed. Thanks for proving you are batshit insane, just as I said.
What are you talking about? It has already been established that the Intel leaks to the press ARE ILLEGAL. that is not even in questions. Comey was just asked if the leaks to the press are considered 'Espionage', which he answered 'YES'

ILLEGAL:
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/15/...s-to-news-media-in-a-twitter-flurry.html?_r=0

ILLEGAL:
Leaking Flynn's name to the press was illegal, but utterly justified

ILLEGAL:
Gregg Jarrett: The leak of Flynn's conversations is a crime

Nice try to spin, but FAIL!
LOLOL

You're as fucking insane as the come. :cuckoo:

You said, the heads of the FBI and NSA (Comey and Rogers) have said Obama or his people committed espionage....

I challenge you to quote them since neither of them actually said that...

You then cheer for yourself as you post three links, supposedly as evidence of your delusions.

But do any of your links contain quotes by either Comey or Rogers claiming Obama or his people committed a crime?

of course not. :eusa_doh:

Your first link is Trump claiming a crime was committed.

Your second link is an op/ed from Maclellan and Palamar and doesn't even say Obama or his people were the leakers.

Your third link is again the opinion of Trump.

You lose because you're a natural born loser.

:dance:

In order to continue to deny that Obama and his cronies did not break the law you are having to do some un-paralleled spinning of epic proportions.

CNN has already reported Obama broke the law. Criminal Activity Established.
-- Once the NSA / FBI said there was no crime / no foreign intel value in their collections the personal info collected should have been immediately destroyed as it was PROTECTED CLASSIFIED information. it was not. Instead it was used to facilitate illegal leaks for political gain.

It has already been declared that providing the 16 Intel agencies with protected, secret personal information on Americans that did not consist of any foreign Intel value was a CRIME. Criminal Activity Established.

The leaks of the personal information has already been considered illegal - criminal activity established.

NONE of this is up for debate - it has been proven.

Comey was asked if the leaks to the press - already proven to have been perpetrated by Obama holdovers, consisting of the illegally obtained/kept and disseminated info from Obama - constituted Felony Acts of Espionage: Comey declared YES!

Only a snowflake could could continue to argue that no criminal activity has been perpetrated by the leakers, which was illegally facilitated by Obama in his last days as President.

Only a snowflake could argue that a President and his administration that has already illegally spied on Americans, illegally spied on reporters, illegally spied on the media, illegally spied on Congress, and lied about it under oath did NOT engage in illegal activity in this case when the fact that information illegally obtained/kept was illegally shared and illegally released to the press.

Dude, you have no more credibility on the subject, and dealing with your spinning and rants is pointless as you are obviously delusional / dain bramaged. Consider yourself ignored at this point.

Ive known you as being dishonest. I watched CNN all the time so why not post the real link where you got your OPINION came from?
So thats why your so screwed up in the head.. CNN explains it.

Just like with wiretapping, those are examples of Trump going totally batshit, only to have his defenders claim he didn't mean what he literally said, but some alterative fact version of reality.
Trump stated wiretap in quotes, which normally means he did not mean the phrase literally.

And welcome to my ignore list, idiot.

Trump stated wiretap in quotes, which normally means he did not mean the phrase literally.

And welcome to my ignore list, idiot.

no quotes ...

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

How low has President Obama gone to tapp my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy!

6:02 AM - 4 Mar 2017

no quotes ...
Donald J. Trump
✔@realDonaldTrump

How low has President Obama gone to tapp my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy!
Liberals cant find anything about the Constitution or Second Amendment that is to be taken literally, but short tweets by a President they dont like is always to be taken literally?

roflmao, you morons are not convincing anyone that is not already an ideologue.

no quotes ...
Donald J. Trump
✔@realDonaldTrump

Liberals cant find anything about the Constitution or Second Amendment that is to be taken literally, but short tweets by a President they dont like is always to be taken literally?

roflmao, you morons are not convincing anyone that is not already an ideologue.

the LAW prohibits wiretaps without a court order .. Trump had no court order

1. That is not true as there are many ways around the law for a POTUS.

2. The texts of the Flynn phone calls and the Presidents phone calls with various heads of state prove without a doubt, except to idiots like you, that Trump and his people are being subject to electronic surveillance.

3. Trump would not need a court order since he is not having anyone put under electronic surveillance, idiot.

2. The texts of the Flynn phone calls and the Presidents phone calls with various heads of state prove without a doubt, except to idiots like you, that Trump and his people are being subject to electronic surveillance.

3. Trump would not need a court order since he is not having anyone put under electronic surveillance, idiot.

not true? no, youre wrong, the courts work independently , look it up

and Flynn's case is totally separate from Trumps case.

While the order would have been requested by some part of the executive branch, Obama can’t order anything. Nor can Trump,” says former NSA lawyer April Doss, who stresses that her comments are based only on public information. “The order has to come from the court, and the court operates independently.”

youre a moron jim and you know it

not true? no, youre wrong, the courts work independently , look it up

and Flynn's case is totally seperate from Trumps case.

The POTUS working around limitations of FISA related limits is well known, Google it, bubba.

And how can the Flynn case be completely separate from the Trump case when he is part of Trumps administration, or was?

In order to continue to deny that Obama and his cronies did not break the law you are having to do some un-paralleled spinning of epic proportions.

-- Once the NSA / FBI said there was no crime / no foreign intel value in their collections the personal info collected should have been immediately destroyed as it was PROTECTED CLASSIFIED information. it was not. Instead it was used to facilitate illegal leaks for political gain.

It has already been declared that providing the 16 Intel agencies with protected, secret personal information on Americans that did not consist of any foreign Intel value was a CRIME. Criminal Activity Established.

The leaks of the personal information has already been considered illegal - criminal activity established.

Comey was asked if the leaks to the press - already proven to have been perpetrated by Obama holdovers, consisting of the illegally obtained/kept and disseminated info from Obama - constituted Felony Acts of Espionage: Comey declared YES!

Only a snowflake could could continue to argue that no criminal activity has been perpetrated by the leakers, which was illegally facilitated by Obama in his last days as President.

Only a snowflake could argue that a President and his administration that has already illegally spied on Americans, illegally spied on reporters, illegally spied on the media, illegally spied on Congress, and lied about it under oath did NOT engage in illegal activity in this case when the fact that information illegally obtained/kept was illegally shared and illegally released to the press.

Dude, you have no more credibility on the subject, and dealing with your spinning and rants is pointless as you are obviously delusional / dain bramaged. Consider yourself ignored at this point.
Imbecile, first and foremost, I have not said Obama or his people have not committed s crime. That you think I said that is yet more evidence of your struggles with reading comprehension. What I did say is that I have not yet seen any proof that they committed a crime.

You see, this is yet another wonderful example of the differences between us. I am waiting for proof to establish a conclusion; whereas you are throwing out false accusations without knowing exactly what the evidence is.

Even worse for you ... you lied and claimed the heads of the FBI and NSA had claimed Obama or his people committed a crime; and when challenged for a quote from them saying that, you actually posted a quote from Trump saying that.

You truly are fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

Did you say something? All I hear is your continued bullshit spin. The fact is Obama's cronies broke the law by 'outing' Flynn when that information was legally protected. Leaking that information to the press is a crime - not only a crime. Comey declared it constitutes 'Felony ESPIONAGE'.

What Obama did was repeat his past performances, when he illegally spied on Americans, illegally spied on reporters, illegally spied on the media, and illegally spied on Congress. As Nunes stated, 'Obama hid under the cover of legitimate foreign Intel Collection', even though he already KNEW from the FBI and NSA that there was there was no crime and NO GOREIGN INTEL VALUE'

Waste of time...you are the permanent spin-master. (How much is Soros paying you, anyway?)
Speaking of bullshit spin.... you claimed both Comey from the FBI, and Rogers from the NSA, said Obama or his people broke the law.

That you can't actually quote either one of them saying any such thing is all that is needed to know you're either lying, crazy, or both.

Rep. Gowdy: I thought it was against the law to disseminate classified information. Is it?

Director Comey: Oh yes. It’s a serious crime.

And..............
What's your point?
His point is he doesn't understand English. That point comes through loud and clear.

Imbecile, first and foremost, I have not said Obama or his people have not committed s crime. That you think I said that is yet more evidence of your struggles with reading comprehension. What I did say is that I have not yet seen any proof that they committed a crime.

You see, this is yet another wonderful example of the differences between us. I am waiting for proof to establish a conclusion; whereas you are throwing out false accusations without knowing exactly what the evidence is.

Even worse for you ... you lied and claimed the heads of the FBI and NSA had claimed Obama or his people committed a crime; and when challenged for a quote from them saying that, you actually posted a quote from Trump saying that.

You truly are fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

Did you say something? All I hear is your continued bullshit spin. The fact is Obama's cronies broke the law by 'outing' Flynn when that information was legally protected. Leaking that information to the press is a crime - not only a crime. Comey declared it constitutes 'Felony ESPIONAGE'.

What Obama did was repeat his past performances, when he illegally spied on Americans, illegally spied on reporters, illegally spied on the media, and illegally spied on Congress. As Nunes stated, 'Obama hid under the cover of legitimate foreign Intel Collection', even though he already KNEW from the FBI and NSA that there was there was no crime and NO GOREIGN INTEL VALUE'

Waste of time...you are the permanent spin-master. (How much is Soros paying you, anyway?)
Speaking of bullshit spin.... you claimed both Comey from the FBI, and Rogers from the NSA, said Obama or his people broke the law.

That you can't actually quote either one of them saying any such thing is all that is needed to know you're either lying, crazy, or both.

Rep. Gowdy: I thought it was against the law to disseminate classified information. Is it?

And..............
What's your point?
His point is he doesn't understand English. That point comes through loud and clear.
I quoted Comey admitting that laws were broken, douche nozzle. It appears you are the one who doesn't understand English.

I knew you couldn't quote either of them saying a crime "was" committed. Thanks for proving you are batshit insane, just as I said.
What are you talking about? It has already been established that the Intel leaks to the press ARE ILLEGAL. that is not even in questions. Comey was just asked if the leaks to the press are considered 'Espionage', which he answered 'YES'

ILLEGAL:
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/15/...s-to-news-media-in-a-twitter-flurry.html?_r=0

ILLEGAL:
Leaking Flynn's name to the press was illegal, but utterly justified

ILLEGAL:
Gregg Jarrett: The leak of Flynn's conversations is a crime

Nice try to spin, but FAIL!
LOLOL

You're as fucking insane as the come. :cuckoo:

You said, the heads of the FBI and NSA (Comey and Rogers) have said Obama or his people committed espionage....

I challenge you to quote them since neither of them actually said that...

You then cheer for yourself as you post three links, supposedly as evidence of your delusions.

But do any of your links contain quotes by either Comey or Rogers claiming Obama or his people committed a crime?

of course not. :eusa_doh:

Your first link is Trump claiming a crime was committed.

Your second link is an op/ed from Maclellan and Palamar and doesn't even say Obama or his people were the leakers.

Your third link is again the opinion of Trump.

You lose because you're a natural born loser.

:dance:

Ive known you as being dishonest. I watched CNN all the time so why not post the real link where you got your OPINION came from?
So thats why your so screwed up in the head.. CNN explains it.
LOL

Too funny....

and the news source which duped you with this ... is ... ?

Hang on to your ass..

NSA set to release logs of incidental collections during wire tapping and produced transcripts, including who ordered the unmasking of Trump and his team. Information has come to light, provided by the NSA, that the Obama admin ordered the collection, correlation, and dissemination of raw data including the logs showing who was given the information...

This is scheduled to be released to Chairman Nunes tomorrow.

And..............
What's your point?
I quoted Comey admitting that laws were broken, douche nozzle. It appears you are the one who doesn't understand English.
LOL

You're too fucking retarded to know what you're talking about.

You did not quote Comey admitted any laws were broken. What you quoted was Comey confirming disseminating classified material illegally is a serious crime. He didn't suggest Obama or his people actually did that.

Is murder a serious crime? Of course. According to your brain-dead logic, I just proved you're a murderer.

Your trying to reason with mentally challenged retards.. Its like arguing with and idiot. They will always dumb the conversation down and beat you with their idiocy.

Forum List

Back