Breaking:House Intel Chair: Trump and team spied on during transition

"Wiretapping" doesn't literally mean wiretapping, because it was in quotes. Well newsflash, Donald Trump said it four times and only put it in quotes twice.

I can't believe they are using this defense. These people are morons.

You know what cracks me up?

The Democraps Tried to Use The Russians As A Reason For You To Vote For Them, and To Win The Election.
How phucking ironic is that, that it will be their cry of Russians that will actually end up being the nail in their own damn coffins?

Fer heaven's sake, they were so desperate they hacked a Trump Tower Server, and a Russian Bank Server and set up a Beacon Ping between them to get the Feds to dig in to Trump's server.

Worst Phucking Fishing Expedition Ever. And all of it illegal. All of it Felonies.

Lefty is like a Fisherman bragging about what huge fish he has caught but has no pictures, not trophies to show for it. Nothing on the wall.

Then one day he is out fishing, and trying to concoct another lame story about a fish that got away. You should have seen it, he dreams.....BIG AS MY BOAT.

Suddenly he gets a bite..... His pole dances wildly.....and then..... He phucking gets jerked out of his boat, dragged under the water, drowns and is never seen again.

He didn't catch The FISH!

The Fish CAUGHT HIM!

Last edited:
Trump Tax Returns Released: FELONY
Flynn Transcripts Released: FELONY
Trump Call with Mexico Gov Transcript Released: FELONY
Trump Call with Australia Gov Transcript Released: FELONY
Trump Call with Thailand Gov Transcript Released: FELONY

Now if you want to argue over the actual surveillance being felonies, then you have 9 Felonies being committed, not by President Trump, as they haven't found a phucking thing after 8 months of surveillance and investigation by The Obama Administration, but by The Obama Administration Itself and The Intelligence Community.

Add in The Hack of Trump Tower Server and Russian Bank Server to plant a Beacon Ping to try to draw attention to Intelligence to go digging in The Trump Server and again found nothing....well friends, that is 2 more Felonies.

And lets not forget The Clinton\Obama mole who leaked classified information about our Surveillance Methods as well.

You get me?

12 Felonies

Muhammad on a cracker with Goat Cheese. Those are just The Felonies we Know OF!

Someone please explain why the most Powerful Intelligence and Surveillance Apparatus the world has known, cannot find one shred of evidence The Trump Team did anything illicit with Russia and at the same time, cannot find The Leakers committing these Felonies in their own ranks.

Anyone care to explain this MIND BOGGLING MYSTERY?

Your mind is the explanation.

lol

First it was "Incidental" surveillance that resulted in the recording of private citizen Flynn. Now it turns out that SEVERAL Trump people were under this "incidental" surveillance between Election Day and the inauguration. Obviously, this was all being directed by Obama people.

There is a big storm brewing. Before it is all said and done many Democrat pols are going to prison.

GOP chairman: Surveillance was collected about Trump transition team

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

What's all true? You just said things that everyone knows as some sort of revelation.

Of course. The Trump team's ties to Russia are being investigated, and you think the investigation should exclude the Trump team? Crazy.

Nunes is pissed. It is illegal to unmask any American. Oh and the information that was spread around and leaked had nothing to do with Russia for the most part.

"Nunes said he had viewed dozens of documents showing that the information had been incidentally collected. He said that he believes the information was legally collected.

Nunes said that the intelligence has nothing to do with Russia and that the collection occurred after the presidential election."
Nunes said he briefed House Speaker Paul Ryan
paul_ryan.jpg
Paul RyanRepublican flips to yes on healthcare bill GOP chairman: Surveillance was collected about Trump transition team (R-Wis.) on the revelation and will inform the White House later today.

Nunes? I don't care what a partisan hack running cover for Trump has to say. I want this investigation to be thorough and for Russia's pro-Trump intervention into our free elections to be explained, along with why multiple members of the Trump team were in direct contact with Russia during the campaign and transition period.

You want the witch hunt to be thorough and Stalinesque because the leftist scum have convinced you that Trump is bad and that he did bad things, you rube.

Trump's history, comments, campaign strategy, and embarrassing Presidency have convinced me that Trump is bad. Now get back to work trying to deflect this into being about "unmasking," and not about the traitors that were unmasked, like your masters want you to.

Those that were unmasked did nothing illegal. But some in the intel community can and will be hunted and brought to justice for the unmasking and leaking.
Dumb rube. You didn't even know about "masking" or "unmasking" until 2 days ago, and now you recite that shit like it's gospel to you. No leakers are going to jail, and I thank them for their work. Without them, sanctions would have been dropped against Russia, Tillerson, Flynn, and Manafort would be colluding with Putin against us, and Ukraine would probably be transitioning to full annexation by Russia. Btw, you have supported all of those things in your posting, so I know you wish it were happening.

First it was "Incidental" surveillance that resulted in the recording of private citizen Flynn. Now it turns out that SEVERAL Trump people were under this "incidental" surveillance between Election Day and the inauguration. Obviously, this was all being directed by Obama people.

There is a big storm brewing. Before it is all said and done many Democrat pols are going to prison.

Didn't know you started a thread too. We should ask the mods for a merge and keep this rocking.

Nunes by the way was really pissed. I personally really want to thank whoever came to him and gave him the documents.

Of course. The Trump team's ties to Russia are being investigated, and you think the investigation should exclude the Trump team? Crazy.

Nunes is pissed. It is illegal to unmask any American. Oh and the information that was spread around and leaked had nothing to do with Russia for the most part.

"Nunes said he had viewed dozens of documents showing that the information had been incidentally collected. He said that he believes the information was legally collected.

Nunes said that the intelligence has nothing to do with Russia and that the collection occurred after the presidential election."
paul_ryan.jpg
Paul RyanRepublican flips to yes on healthcare bill GOP chairman: Surveillance was collected about Trump transition team (R-Wis.) on the revelation and will inform the White House later today.

Nunes? I don't care what a partisan hack running cover for Trump has to say. I want this investigation to be thorough and for Russia's pro-Trump intervention into our free elections to be explained, along with why multiple members of the Trump team were in direct contact with Russia during the campaign and transition period.
IOW, you've formed your conclusion and now demand that the investigation support it.

paul_ryan.jpg

You want the witch hunt to be thorough and Stalinesque because the leftist scum have convinced you that Trump is bad and that he did bad things, you rube.

Trump's history, comments, campaign strategy, and embarrassing Presidency have convinced me that Trump is bad. Now get back to work trying to deflect this into being about "unmasking," and not about the traitors that were unmasked, like your masters want you to.

Those that were unmasked did nothing illegal. But some in the intel community can and will be hunted and brought to justice for the unmasking and leaking.

The only crime committed that we know of at this point is the unmasking and leaking. Whoever the guilty party is needs to be identified and brought to justice.

paul_ryan.jpg

IOW, you've formed your conclusion and now demand that the investigation support it.
All that information has already been confirmed. I want to know how deep this goes.

paul_ryan.jpg

Hmmmm....

1. Unmasking: exposing identities and transcripts of electronic surveillance; very illegal, very much a felony. We know for a fact this happened.

Vs.

2. A fairy tale conspiracy theory asserting that a presidential candidate and the leader of Russia conspired to rig a presidential election: absolutely ZERO evidence; absurd; and politically motivated.

Sounds like the REAL conspiracy here is the one to bring down a sitting US president.

Someone should explain to the OP the difference between legal surveillance and an illegal wiretap on a US citizens. One can be done without any restrictions, while the other requires a FISA court warrant and probable cause that the subject in question is working with a hostile foreign agent.

If Donald Trump was legally wiretapped (which has already been shot down), that would indicate that there is direct evidence that he is likely in collusion with a hostile foreign agent.

Wont you morons give it up? Donald Trump is an exposed liar. He got caught red handed.

WTF does your hair splitting matter, when releasing the transcripts itself is a felony?

What does it matter if 5 Felonies were committed or 12?

And why can't the most powerful Intelligence Gathering, and Surveillance Apparatus in The World find Leakers in their own ranks?
YES, please stop talking about the treasonous cabal that put a moronic Putin puppet in the White House and focus instead on the ongoing crimes that are exposing them. Get in line and louder sheep, Dear Leader needs you bigly.

Someone should explain to the OP the difference between legal surveillance and an illegal wiretap on a US citizen. One can be done without any restrictions, while the other requires a FISA court warrant and probable cause that the subject in question is working with a hostile foreign agent.

If Donald Trump was legally wiretapped (which has already been shot down), that would indicate that there is direct evidence that he is likely in collusion with a hostile foreign agent.

Wont you morons give it up? Donald Trump is an exposed liar. He got caught red handed.

Legally collected. Illegal unmasking and leaking. Nunes is particularly distressed that the information that was gathered was spread far and wide despite having no foreign intelligence involved.

Whoopsies!

paul_ryan.jpg

The only crime committed that we know of at this point is the unmasking and leaking. Whoever the guilty party is needs to be identified and brought to justice.

We don't know that that's a crime. We don't know that FISA was violated because a FISA warrant is not necessary for listening in on foreign agents' phone calls. Comey made that clear when Gowdy was making a mockery of himself the other day.

Forum List

Back