Breaking:House Intel Chair: Trump and team spied on during transition

Someone should explain to the OP the difference between legal surveillance and an illegal wiretap on a US citizen. One can be done without any restrictions, while the other requires a FISA court warrant and probable cause that the subject in question is working with a hostile foreign agent.

If Donald Trump was legally wiretapped (which has already been shot down), that would indicate that there is direct evidence that he is likely in collusion with a hostile foreign agent.

Wont you morons give it up? Donald Trump is an exposed liar. He got caught red handed.

Of course. The Trump team's ties to Russia are being investigated, and you think the investigation should exclude the Trump team? Crazy.

Nunes is pissed. It is illegal to unmask any American. Oh and the information that was spread around and leaked had nothing to do with Russia for the most part.

"Nunes said he had viewed dozens of documents showing that the information had been incidentally collected. He said that he believes the information was legally collected.

Nunes said that the intelligence has nothing to do with Russia and that the collection occurred after the presidential election."
Nunes said he briefed House Speaker Paul Ryan
paul_ryan.jpg
Paul RyanRepublican flips to yes on healthcare bill GOP chairman: Surveillance was collected about Trump transition team (R-Wis.) on the revelation and will inform the White House later today.

GOP chairman: Surveillance was collected about Trump transition team
Nunes? I don't care what a partisan hack running cover for Trump has to say. I want this investigation to be thorough and for Russia's pro-Trump intervention into our free elections to be explained, along with why multiple members of the Trump team were in direct contact with Russia during the campaign and transition period.

You want the witch hunt to be thorough and Stalinesque because the leftist scum have convinced you that Trump is bad and that he did bad things, you rube.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Trump's history, comments, campaign strategy, and embarrassing Presidency have convinced me that Trump is bad. Now get back to work trying to deflect this into being about "unmasking," and not about the traitors that were unmasked, like your masters want you to.

Nothing has been debunked except by Comey who apparently cannot find his own ass, or the leakers in his own organization.
nothing_to_see_here_naked_gun.gif

Someone should explain to the OP the difference between legal surveillance and an illegal wiretap on a US citizens. One can be done without any restrictions, while the other requires a FISA court warrant and probable cause that the subject in question is working with a hostile foreign agent.

If Donald Trump was legally wiretapped (which has already been shot down), that would indicate that there is direct evidence that he is likely in collusion with a hostile foreign agent.

Wont you morons give it up? Donald Trump is an exposed liar. He got caught red handed.
Forest and trees, jizz breath. The term "wiretap" is being used generally.

I can't believe the nutjobs are still trying to rehash the wiretapping knowledge. Their only tactic is strawman and begging the question at this point.

Someone should explain to the OP the difference between legal surveillance and an illegal wiretap on a US citizens. One can be done without any restrictions, while the other requires a FISA court warrant and probable cause that the subject in question is working with a hostile foreign agent.

WTF does your hair splitting matter, when releasing the transcripts itself is a felony?

What does it matter if 5 Felonies were committed or 12?

And why can't the most powerful Intelligence Gathering, and Surveillance Apparatus in The World find Leakers in their own ranks?

Of course. The Trump team's ties to Russia are being investigated, and you think the investigation should exclude the Trump team? Crazy.

Nunes is pissed. It is illegal to unmask any American. Oh and the information that was spread around and leaked had nothing to do with Russia for the most part.

"Nunes said he had viewed dozens of documents showing that the information had been incidentally collected. He said that he believes the information was legally collected.

Nunes said that the intelligence has nothing to do with Russia and that the collection occurred after the presidential election."
paul_ryan.jpg
Paul RyanRepublican flips to yes on healthcare bill GOP chairman: Surveillance was collected about Trump transition team (R-Wis.) on the revelation and will inform the White House later today.

Nunes? I don't care what a partisan hack running cover for Trump has to say. I want this investigation to be thorough and for Russia's pro-Trump intervention into our free elections to be explained, along with why multiple members of the Trump team were in direct contact with Russia during the campaign and transition period.

You want the witch hunt to be thorough and Stalinesque because the leftist scum have convinced you that Trump is bad and that he did bad things, you rube.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Trump's history, comments, campaign strategy, and embarrassing Presidency have convinced me that Trump is bad. Now get back to work trying to deflect this into being about "unmasking," and not about the traitors that were unmasked, like your masters want you to.

Those that were unmasked did nothing illegal. But some in the intel community can and will be hunted and brought to justice for the unmasking and leaking.

Duh. You don't think a criminal investigation should include investigating the criminal? Ridiculous.

Wiretaps of political opposition, Dude.

Assertion that FBI, British Intelligence and Republican Congress rejected as baseless fabrications.

Anything else Dude?
I expect you leftist human dregs to cry as your fairy tale world crumbles around you. I would be disappointed if you did not.

paul_ryan.jpg

I'm fucking with you all the way. Investigate the shit out of Tony Podesta working for the Kremlin bank.

Investigate that slime ball John Podesta for sitting on a board of a company started by Putin.\

Let's go for it. Lets investigate the DNC operative who helped the Ukrainian government set up Paul Manafort and lie that he was under investigation by the Uk government for corruption.

I want to see all the names of the liars associated with that fairy tale dossier.

And best of all I want that old mother fucker McCain on the hotseat to find out how he came into possession of the dossier.

I want all the names of the people who paid for it.

Yeah old school lets investigate to the max.

And last but not least the names of the leakers and throw them in jail.

AND make the FBI examine the DNC servers.
See that's the difference between you and me. You want witch hunts to take down people you have a personal beef with. While I want justice for a man who accepted the help of a foreign government to win an election through sabotage.

In another universe, where Trump isn't a prolific liar, maybe I'd think you have some ground to stand on. But you probably still think Ted Cruz's dad helped kill JFK and that Obama was born in Kenya.

I can't believe the nutjobs are still trying to rehash the wiretapping knowledge. Their only tactic is strawman and begging the question at this point.
And a Congressman with pertinent data.

The term "wiretap" is being used generally.

My god, you're a dipshit! You actually bought that line that wiretapping didn't actually mean wiretapping? That was the literal definition of a walk back.

Forum List

Back