BREAKING: Hillary Email Found Showing Instructions For Killing Chris Stevens

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
AT THIS POINT, WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE!!!!! I would say none to the left wing.

the email closely. It begins at the bottom with Hillary (H) writing in the subject line “Chris Smith.” Yes, Chris Smith was one of the Americans that was also killed, but it shows that the wrong name remained in the email chain. No one corrected it. And no one can argue that they were focused on “the situation,” because if they truly were, they would never have revealed his location 5 separate times in unsecured emails. Clinton claims to have been deeply affected by the death of an American Ambassador, yet she can’t even remember what his name is? Hillary allowed Benghazi to happen, she placed everyone at risk with her incompetence, and she is to blame for why he cannot go home to his family.

AT THIS POINT, WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE!!!!! I would say none to the left wing.

the email closely. It begins at the bottom with Hillary (H) writing in the subject line “Chris Smith.” Yes, Chris Smith was one of the Americans that was also killed, but it shows that the wrong name remained in the email chain. No one corrected it. And no one can argue that they were focused on “the situation,” because if they truly were, they would never have revealed his location 5 separate times in unsecured emails. Clinton claims to have been deeply affected by the death of an American Ambassador, yet she can’t even remember what his name is? Hillary allowed Benghazi to happen, she placed everyone at risk with her incompetence, and she is to blame for why he cannot go home to his family.

Well, I guess that settles it. Are we back to saying "any day now" ?

Dope.
When will you decide not to be a fool any longer?

New Topics

Forum List

Back