Breaking! Hallie Biden Got China Cash in 2017 While Sleeping with Her Dead Husband’s Brother Hunter

I didn't care when the Trump family did it, I don't care if the Biden family did it, so long as both stayed within the law.
The Trump Organization provides a good and service.

What was Xiden’s daughter in law providing?

Biden is an incestuous pedophe who did to his daughter what liverals / Democrats are trying to do with / to your kids:

'The Ashley Biden diary is the most recent example of a blanket media blackout, a July 2019 excerpt going viral two weeks ago. Read this and defend it as non-newsworthy:

“Was I molested. I think so — I can’t remember specifics but I do remember trauma. Hyper-sexualized @ a young age . . . I remember being somewhat sexualized with Caroline; I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/my dad (probably not appropriate).”

She also wrote that she was in treatment “for sexual trauma.

You mean to tell me you don't even know what business they did or if it was a crime!?!?

You really are a parroting rube!
so far no one knows why the Bidens got the money from China .... and thats transactions from just one bank ! but guess what the House republicans have finally gotten Hunters banking records with over 150 flagged transactions !

What influence....? This allegedly happened in 2017, after Joe Biden was no longer in office.....so Joe's no help.....?

As far as lobbying, that is not illegal, unfortunately.

It's the biggest industry in Washington D.C., I would bet! :eek:
thats only one flagged transaction! there are about 150 more ! and they got the money just 2 weeks after Biden left office !

Last edited:
Are you capable of naming the crimes committed?

Didn't think so!
for some reason Biden claimed that his family never got money from China ! he really doubled down on that during the debates ! if nothing sketchy was going on why did Biden deny that his family got money from China ?

for some reason Biden claimed that his family never got money from China !
Link?

Remember all those times during the 2016 campaign Trump told you he wasn't doing business in Russia? Good times.

During the 2016 campaign, Trump was in business negotiations with Russia to build a Trump Tower in Moscow, and he intended to gift KGB Putin with the penthouse, valued at $50 million.

However, Trump denied, denied, and denied he had business relations with Russia all during the campaign. He flat out lied, and he had his man Michael Cohen lie to Congress about it.

1. July 26, 2016:
"I mean, I have nothing to do with Russia. I don't have any jobs in Russia. I'm all over the world but we're not involved in Russia," Trump tells CBS4.

2. July 26, 2016: "For the record, I have ZERO investments in Russia," Trump tweets.

3. Oct. 6, 2016: During the second presidential debate, Hillary Clinton says Russia is trying to help elect Trump, "maybe because he wants to do business in Moscow." Trump calls this assessment "so ridiculous," adding, "I know nothing about Russia ... I don't deal there."

4. Oct. 24, 2016: "I have nothing to do with Russia folks, I'll give you a written statement," Trump says at a campaign rally.

5. Jan. 11, 2017: Trump tells reporters that he has "no deals that could happen in Russia because we've stayed away," adding that he could "make deals in Russia very easily" but "I just don't want to because I think that would be a conflict."

6. Jan. 11, 2017: "Russia has never tried to use leverage over me. I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH RUSSIA - NO DEALS, NO LOANS, NO NOTHING!," Trump tweets.

7. Feb. 7, 2017: Trump tweets, "I don't know Putin, have no deals in Russia, and the haters are going crazy."

8. May 11, 2017: Trump tells NBC News that he has "nothing to do with Russia," other than the fact that he "sold a house to a very wealthy Russian many years ago" and hosted the Miss Universe pageant there once.

Trump spit right into the faces of the rube herd and lied to them. That's how much contempt he has for them. But his contempt for the rubes rises to a whole new level when he is caught in a lie or disgracing himself in public.

Trump does not backpedal when caught in a lie or disgracing himself. He never backpedals.

In a scene right out of Orwell's 1984, Trump fabricates a completely new reality and feeds it to the rubes and they turn on a dime and swallow his fantastical new lies like sheep!

After Trump's lie about his business dealings with Russia were outed, this is the fantasy Trump fabricated:

"[a project] we were looking at in Moscow. Everybody knew about it. ...it was a well-known project. It was during the early part of '16"

The House Oversight Committee just revealed it. When it comes to China, it's All In The Family with the degenerate Bidens.

She's a special kind of slut!!

And the Biden crime family is getting exposed....

Not any more!!! Republicans are complaining that Twitter took Hunter's dick pics down. They're having hearings in the House to complain about it,
for some reason Biden claimed that his family never got money from China ! he really doubled down on that during the debates ! if nothing sketchy was going on why did Biden deny that his family got money from China ?

Because his family didn't get money from China. Republican claims and FOX lies are proof of nothing. They have yet to produce a shred of evidence and international money transfers are ALWAYS tracked and leave a massive paper trail.

Link?

Remember all those times during the 2016 campaign Trump told you he wasn't doing business in Russia? Good times.

During the 2016 campaign, Trump was in business negotiations with Russia to build a Trump Tower in Moscow, and he intended to gift KGB Putin with the penthouse, valued at $50 million.

However, Trump denied, denied, and denied he had business relations with Russia all during the campaign. He flat out lied, and he had his man Michael Cohen lie to Congress about it.

1. July 26, 2016:
"I mean, I have nothing to do with Russia. I don't have any jobs in Russia. I'm all over the world but we're not involved in Russia," Trump tells CBS4.

2. July 26, 2016: "For the record, I have ZERO investments in Russia," Trump tweets.

3. Oct. 6, 2016: During the second presidential debate, Hillary Clinton says Russia is trying to help elect Trump, "maybe because he wants to do business in Moscow." Trump calls this assessment "so ridiculous," adding, "I know nothing about Russia ... I don't deal there."

4. Oct. 24, 2016: "I have nothing to do with Russia folks, I'll give you a written statement," Trump says at a campaign rally.

5. Jan. 11, 2017: Trump tells reporters that he has "no deals that could happen in Russia because we've stayed away," adding that he could "make deals in Russia very easily" but "I just don't want to because I think that would be a conflict."

6. Jan. 11, 2017: "Russia has never tried to use leverage over me. I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH RUSSIA - NO DEALS, NO LOANS, NO NOTHING!," Trump tweets.

7. Feb. 7, 2017: Trump tweets, "I don't know Putin, have no deals in Russia, and the haters are going crazy."

8. May 11, 2017: Trump tells NBC News that he has "nothing to do with Russia," other than the fact that he "sold a house to a very wealthy Russian many years ago" and hosted the Miss Universe pageant there once.

Trump spit right into the faces of the rube herd and lied to them. That's how much contempt he has for them. But his contempt for the rubes rises to a whole new level when he is caught in a lie or disgracing himself in public.

Trump does not backpedal when caught in a lie or disgracing himself. He never backpedals.

In a scene right out of Orwell's 1984, Trump fabricates a completely new reality and feeds it to the rubes and they turn on a dime and swallow his fantastical new lies like sheep!

After Trump's lie about his business dealings with Russia were outed, this is the fantasy Trump fabricated:

"[a project] we were looking at in Moscow. Everybody knew about it. ...it was a well-known project. It was during the early part of '16"
did he or didnt he receive money from the Russian gov ?

meanwhile ...

1679091429092.jpeg

Not any more!!! Republicans are complaining that Twitter took Hunter's dick pics down. They're having hearings in the House to complain about it,

Because his family didn't get money from China. Republican claims and FOX lies are proof of nothing. They have yet to produce a shred of evidence and international money transfers are ALWAYS tracked and leave a massive paper trail.
Your networks are not reporting this Biden crime family's breaking news so you have a lot of catching up to do....

thats only one flagged transaction! there are about 150 more ! and they got the money just 2 weeks after Biden left office !

The Biden transactions weren't flagged as "suspicious", they were flagged because of minimum reporting thresholds on overseas transactions. Republicans have been trying to make a big deal over the fact that the banks are "flagging" the Bidens transactions.

"By law, banks report all cash transactions exceeding $10,000 USD — and any transaction of any amount that alerts their suspicions. Money transfer businesses, which often solely send money between countries, sometimes have reporting thresholds as low as $1,000 USD."

This issue was never raised about Trump. Not by Republicans.

Explain to me why you would bribe a public official AFTER they left office and could no longer help you. That makes no logical sense at all.

Last edited:

No matter what proof you were shown you'd still cheer Biden.

Forum List

Back