Breaking: Feds Raid Sheriff Joe’s Arizona Office

I find it very amazing that the honest facts are presented and yet the right wingers ignore the truth.

These people don't give a damn about America or our laws. Or maybe they don't think our laws apply to right wingers.

Persecute people who disagree with them? That's fine with right wingers. Destroy evidence of crimes? That's just fine with right wingers.

Whatever it is, they sure make it very clear, they don't give a damn about America.
How about those obama college records, or Hillary's email.
Im sure all of those documents are about to be released any moment now. Wouldn't surprise me if it was the next topic started here.

What federal judge has ordered the release of Obama's college records?

I think you may have dreamed that part.
BREAKING OBAMA COLLEGE RECORDS RELEASED-FINANCIAL AID AS A FOREIGNER

LOL- Birthers are so gullible

Apparently Orly Taitz already gave you those college records- LOL- why can't you find them now?

AP – WASHINGTON D.C. In a move certain to fuel the debate over Obama’s qualifications for the presidency, the group “Americans for Freedom of Information” has Released copies of President Obama’s college transcripts from Occidental College … Released today, the transcript school indicates that Obama, under the name Barry Soetoro, received financial aid as a foreign student from Indonesia as an undergraduate. The transcript was released by Occidental College in compliance with a court order in a suit brought by the group in the Superior Court of California.

And the Supreme Court is taking on the Birther's issue.....LOL
In a related matter, under growing pressure from several groups, Justice Antonin Scalia announced that the Supreme Court agreed on Tuesday to hear arguments concerning Obama’s legal eligibility to serve as President in a case brought by Leo Donofrio of New Jersey

All of this dated January 2014....

Birthers are so gullible- they will believe any conman.
coming from someone that was conned so bad that he voted twice for the illegal shoe shine boy, thats pretty funny.

The courts have ruled in Obama's favor with perfect consistency. Every birther claim has been laughed out of court.

Show us any court decision backing any of the hapless batshit you just swallowed.

It's just an intimidation stunt. They won't find anything and they know it. It's just obama and demicrats abusing their power like normal.

Actually, its a federal judge's order for witholding records:

PHOENIX (AP) — In an angry rebuke, a judge on Friday ordered the U.S. Marshals Service to seize a collection of records from Sheriff Joe Arpaio's office and leveled harsh criticism at the sheriff's lawyers for failing to turn over documents that had been requested months ago in a racial profiling case.

U.S. District Judge Murray Snow's criticism centered on the agency's failure to hand over more than 1,400 identification documents in a related investigation into allegations that deputies pocketed items during busts.

Judge chastises Arpaio s lawyers for withholding records - San Jose Mercury News

And it gets even more juicy. Apparently Sheriff Joe was about to destroy said records.

Robert Warshaw, the official monitoring the sheriff's office for the judge, said he learned the ID documents were slated for destruction and that there was an order at the sheriff's office that the existence of the ID records shouldn't be voluntarily revealed.

The court monitor said the unit of the sheriff's office that stores evidence is a lockbox for keeping unflattering documents from public or court scrutiny.

Judge chastises Arpaio s lawyers for withholding records - San Jose Mercury News

But why let a good conspiracy about 'Obama' and the demicrats' get bogged down in inconvenient details......like the facts.

I find it very amazing that the honest facts are presented and yet the right wingers ignore the truth.

These people don't give a damn about America or our laws. Or maybe they don't think our laws apply to right wingers.

Persecute people who disagree with them? That's fine with right wingers. Destroy evidence of crimes? That's just fine with right wingers.

Whatever it is, they sure make it very clear, they don't give a damn about America.
Im sure all of those documents are about to be released any moment now. Wouldn't surprise me if it was the next topic started here.

Ohmahgaed! This certainly cannot be true as it comes from a clearly right-wing source.

Actually, its a federal judge's order for witholding records:

And it gets even more juicy. Apparently Sheriff Joe was about to destroy said records.

But why let a good conspiracy about 'Obama' and the demicrats' get bogged down in inconvenient details......like the facts.

Ohmahgaed! This certainly cannot be true as it comes from a clearly right-wing source.

Or.....its not true because it has no supporting evidence that it ever occurred. And is in fact an April Fools joke dating back to 2009 that your ilk keep accepting as true and 'rediscovering' every few months. The latest iteration insists that the events in question happened this year.

Forum List

Back