Breaking! Fake War Hero/Songbird John McTumor Decides Not To Vote On Tax Bill--Will Stay Home

John McTreason is back in town visiting old water holes and political hacks. This is it for Senator McTreason. It's swan song time! Inside word has it that he's getting his final treatments at the Mayo up by Scottsdale.

He's now wheelchair bound and needs an aide to push it. He has said publicly he will not return to DC for the tax bill vote. With Rubio and Corker now backing it Democrats can't find enough votes to block it. And if Brewer or Arpiao are awarded the seat Trump gets a rabid pro Trump supporter!

Note to John McCain
Kick that bucket son, kick it as hard as you can!

Fury

I wish McCain well....he was a lousy republican and I didn't appreciate his screwing over conservatives...but may his family have some peace.

I agree with nothing you say... and I agree with little moccain said... but he was a hero and a decent man. no one should wish him ill....

but leave it to Alexei

McCain was a RINO who spent his time doing his best to block the will of the people, HOWEVER I wish him a full recovery, and I don't approve of people wishing death upon him. We should be praying for him and his family.

John McTreason is back in town visiting old water holes and political hacks. This is it for Senator McTreason. It's swan song time! Inside word has it that he's getting his final treatments at the Mayo up by Scottsdale.

He's now wheelchair bound and needs an aide to push it. He has said publicly he will not return to DC for the tax bill vote. With Rubio and Corker now backing it Democrats can't find enough votes to block it. And if Brewer or Arpiao are awarded the seat Trump gets a rabid pro Trump supporter!

Note to John McCain

Fury

Who’s inside word? Why would you expect anyone to believe that you have any inside info?

McCain could still kick your ass.
Hospital connections. I used to work end stage. Some of my former CO workers are inside on this.

I imagine if Arpiao is appointed McCain won't have time to rest before he's rolling in his grave.

You're absolutely disgusting. John McCain is the definition of a true American hero. He actually went and fought for this country unlike president Bone Spur. This man risked his life and was a POW and you have the nerve to call him treasonous?

Why is he treasonous? Because he dared to speak out against Clown in chief ?

The only treasonous person in Washington is the orange fat ass squatting in the Whitehouse.

As much as I despise McCain's policies, I have nothing but gratitude and respect for his service to this country.
Benedict Arnold was called a hero before he became a traitor. Hero status is not permanent when your future actions prove otherwise!
Arnold actually betrayed the country.....

You're absolutely disgusting. John McCain is the definition of a true American hero. He actually went and fought for this country unlike president Bone Spur. This man risked his life and was a POW and you have the nerve to call him treasonous?

The only treasonous person in Washington is the orange fat ass squatting in the Whitehouse.

As much as I despise McCain's policies, I have nothing but gratitude and respect for his service to this country.

All RINOs are treasonous to this country, just like the Democrats. McCain is no exception.
why?....because they dont agree with what you and your precious party agree with?....

Note to John McCain

Fury

Who’s inside word? Why would you expect anyone to believe that you have any inside info?

Hospital connections. I used to work end stage. Some of my former CO workers are inside on this.

So you and your former co-workers are giving on phi on an internet forum?

211943_1.jpg

Note to John McCain

Fury

So you and your former co-workers are giving on phi on an internet forum?
Friends talk.

Note to John McCain

Fury

You lie.

Benedict Arnold was called a hero before he became a traitor. Hero status is not permanent when your future actions prove otherwise!

You want Benedict Arnold, just look at Trump. A traitor for years. Trump is not fit to shine his shoes.

Note to John McCain

Fury

You lie.
Nope, that good news is true!

I just finished reading an autographed copy of Arpaio's book "Joe's Law" that I found at a Goodwill store.

Contrary to what little the howling leftist monkeys know about him, he is fully fit and capable of becoming an Arizona Senator. The guy has had a pretty amazing career in law-enforcement and a 32 year career as a federal agent with the US DEA.

Go Mr. Arpaio! Makes me wish I was an Arizona resident, I would definitely vote for him if he ran. I'd also love to see Hillary and Obama wearing pink jumpsuits and eating green bologna sammiches.

Last edited:

You want Benedict Arnold, just look at Trump. A traitor for years. Trump is not fit to shine his shoes.

Still not over Hillary losing? :laugh:

Forum List

Back