Breaking: Explosion in Germany

Big pain in the butt. You'd think an iPhone shouldn't have that problem.
My tablet died and I can't get my phone to copy and paste for some reason. Will post the article when I have enough charge again.

Same problem with my phone.

Yeah I have the Samsung galaxy S6 (a $900 freaking phone) and I cant to anything on it. Not only that, when I use it to surf the Web for a while, then subsequently have problems speaking on it. I always have to reboot it to talk on the phone.

Last edited:
03:37

According to Herrmann the suspect – who lived in Ansbach – had intended to disrupt the music festival, but failed to get into the event

'Disrupt'. Lol.

Sounds like a bigger tragedy was averted.

03:37

According to Herrmann the suspect – who lived in Ansbach – had intended to disrupt the music festival, but failed to get into the event

'Disrupt'. Lol.

I'm surprised he wasn't let in. Most festivals here are just open to the public with no security. He must had looked very suspicious.

My tab is a Samsung galaxy tab and I hate too! Lol
My tablet died and I can't get my phone to copy and paste for some reason. Will post the article when I have enough charge again.

Yeah I have the Samsung galaxy S6 (a $900 freaking phone) and I cant to anything on it. Not only that, when I use it to surf the Web for a while, I sunsequently have problems speaking on it. I always have to reboot it to talk on the phone.

My tab is a Samsung galaxy tab and I hate too! Lol

Yeah I have the Samsung galaxy S6 (a $900 freaking phone) and I cant to anything on it. Not only that, when I use it to surf the Web for a while, I sunsequently have problems speaking on it. I always have to reboot it to talk on the phone.

Yep haha I have the tab S. It sucks.

Possibility of terror motive 'cannot be ruled out' – minister
Bavarian justice minister Joachim Herrmann said that because the dead man’s backpack contained pieces of metal, the possibility of an terrorist motivation for the incident could not be ruled out.

I'm sure they'll have found a way by tomorrow.

Possibility of terror motive 'cannot be ruled out' – minister
Bavarian justice minister Joachim Herrmann said that because the dead man’s backpack contained pieces of metal, the possibility of an terrorist motivation for the incident could not be ruled out.

I'm sure they'll have found a way by tomorrow.

The Germans bend over backwards to appease Muslim refugees.

Much of the old US Army bases and their housing areas have been given to the refugees. They are all over the place now, and crime soared when they arrived.

Keep it in your pants rubes it looks like just a gas leak this time
muslimsssss.jpg

Keep it in your pants rubes it looks like just a gas leak this time
It's amazing the state of panic the terrorists have us in. Gas explosions are actually very common and usually only make the local news. But now it's instantly broadcast worldwide. And it isn't "right wingers" making the leap to terrorism, everyone is.

yes, you care, and i celebrate. it cannot get more retarded than that. and this 2 days after the munich shooting rampage. you ***** never learn.
I couldn't agree more (finally something we agree on) It is fucking retarded of you to celebrate every fucking time a terrorist attack happens and innocent people are killed and maimed. I just don't understand why are you so proud of it.
your pretended concern for innocent german people is noted.

Photo of two German Leftists

That was a very weird thread.

yes, you care, and i celebrate. it cannot get more retarded than that. and this 2 days after the munich shooting rampage. you ***** never learn.
I couldn't agree more (finally something we agree on) It is fucking retarded of you to celebrate every fucking time a terrorist attack happens and innocent people are killed and maimed. I just don't understand why are you so proud of it.
your pretended concern for innocent german people is noted.

Photo of two German Leftists

That was a very weird thread.

Says the far left drone!

But then again what do you expect from those that wish the death of cops!

Note: that Carla Danger thinks that the death of cops is funny!

Last edited:
27-jähriger Syrer zündet Sprengsatz in Ansbach - Ansbach - nordbayern.de

2 minutes ago In the backpack were next to the bomb many sharp metal parts . If the offender enters the backpack in the event , there would have been more victims , so the Nuremberg Police Vice President Roman Fertinger .

Latest -

29 minutes ago The perpetrators tried to gain access to the festival grounds , but had no ticket and therefore returned before the inlet to again . 41 minutes ago Although the motive for the murder is not yet known , but it keeps Herrmann " very obvious that here there has been genuine Islamist suicide attack " . 47 minutes ago Among other things, because of a drug offense the perpetrator was criminally made its appearance , Herrmann said in on Monday night .

T:25 AM Police have asked witnesses to send videos and pictures to the fact by e-mail to the authority. In the short message service Twitter , the Bavarian police published in the Monday night a corresponding call . +++ After the attack at night there are the latest developments in our news ticker +++

a drug offense the perpetrator was criminally made its appearance

Forum List

Back