BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Police Lieutenant Who Shot and Killed Ashli Babbitt

yeah, I get you want a pat, but we're talking on a message board, so pat yourself. Now explain the threat.

LOL

That pat was for you because I pity you and you're inability to comprehend English.

LOL

Already did.

Twice.

And twice you posted you didn't understand it.

:itsok:
I can’t understand something you didn’t provide! There’s that. Psst, everyone can see your failure

I understand English fine, you don’t know evidence

Nope, you don't. You pretend like you do, but sadly, you don't.

Here we have the one person on a planet of 8 billion, constitutionally obligated to faithfully execute the laws, threatening someone that they're on his notice for committing a crime if they don't report the fraud he wants them to report.

Sucks to be you.

Nope, you don't. You pretend like you do, but sadly, you don't.

Here we have the one person on a planet of 8 billion, constitutionally obligated to faithfully execute the laws, threatening someone that they're on his notice for committing a crime if they don't report the fraud he wants them to report.

Sucks to be you.
And yet you can’t shake Trump mr. TDS.

And still no threat

Not me. Georgia, the state investigating him for several things including that phone call with Raffensperger.
Of which is still a nothing burger. You made a claim and can’t prove it, loser mr. TDS

LOL

Georgia is expecting to start issuing indictments in August. Looks like there's some meat on your nothing burger.
just more TDS nothing burgers. yawn!!!!! still no proof of a threat.

Since you got nothing, the rest is explanatory

An indictment.

34 counts of falsifying business records.

$5,000,000 for sexual assault & defamation.

A state investigation into election tampering.

A federal investigation into election tampering and mishandling classified material.

Yeah, nothing at all.

:abgg2q.jpg:

An indictment.

34 counts of falsifying business records.

$5,000,000 for sexual assault & defamation.

A state investigation into election tampering.

A federal investigation into election tampering and mishandling classified material.

Yeah, nothing at all.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Nothing burger. Every expert has said so!! Yawn

Forum List

Back