Breaking----Democrats Have Been Lying: There Are 3.6 Million Wetback 'Dreamers', Not 800,000.

My father was a Republican & I know he is turning over in his grave while dumpty, dumpty turns what was once a great party into shit holes farting in the face of our democratic way of life.

Just how proud does this make you?
That makes no sense when Trump is already being compared to Reagan...

2D4411E6-B5F8-4FAD-B7F5-CEB76B3D306F.jpeg

So what you all going to scream when we deport all these illegals and the economy goes down the shithole? We're already deemed to be at full employment, who do think are going to fill all the jobs they now hold? Who is going to make up the shortfall of taxes they pay? You all think this is going to be better because you hate some brown guy down the street or one took your wife or husband away from you? Yep, let the cheering begin, you drive the buses to the border celebrating.

The truth is revealed. This is why the Democrats are freaking out over DACA being ended. The Democrats will get 3.6 million new voters and not to mention their wetback babies for future votes. I have confidence that Trump will end unconstitutional DACA and deport them.

There are 3.6M 'DREAMers' — a number far greater than commonly known
Republican's have been lying that they are not racist. Simply read the above post where the ultra racist "wetback" term is used with a pride only pure racist's could love.
how is wetback racist? All it means is that the person crossed the river...

Yeah, you often hear people use the term wetback to mean, say, some white guy who just crossed a river.... :eusa_doh:
Lol well I think it meant the Rio specifically

Reagan’s ancestor jumped the wall between Canada and the US in 1940’s. He should have been deported and now it is time to deport his offspring---NOW!!!

Born in 1911 in Tampico, Illinois, Ronald Wilson Reagan was the second son of John (Jack) Reagan and Nelle Wilson. He was the great-grandson, on his father's side, of Irish immigrants who came to America through Canada in the 1940s. His mother was of Scottish and English ancestry.

Check Out Ronald Reagan's Family Tree

Trump’s ancestors came to America illegally. Trump is
“German” and he & his should be deported NOW!!!!

At least we should see if his passport is in order

Donald Trump, with German ancestry from his father and Scottish ancestry from his mother, millionaire real estate developer Donald Trump epitomizes the American immigrant experience. Born to Frederick and Mary MacLeod Trump in Queens, New York on June 14, 1946, Donald John Trump learned the real-estate business firsthand from his father who, himself, began in the family construction business at the age of 13 when his own father (Donald's grandfather) died in the influenza epidemic of 1918.

Frederick Christ Trump, grandfather of Donald Trump, was also a true American entrepreneur. Immigrating to America in 1885, he began his fortune running the Arctic Restaurant and Hotel in Bennett, British Columbia, during the Klondike Gold Rush. Christine, who would later become his wife, was only 5 when he left Germany, but they kept in touch by mail and eventually married.

Donald Trump's German and Scottish Family Tree

So what you all going to scream when we deport all these illegals and the economy goes down the shithole? We're already deemed to be at full employment, who do think are going to fill all the jobs they now hold? Who is going to make up the shortfall of taxes they pay? You all think this is going to be better because you hate some brown guy down the street or one took your wife or husband away from you? Yep, let the cheering begin, you drive the buses to the border celebrating.

Here, let me help you out. I take great pride in educating self manipulated idiots.
"The Social Security Administration estimated about 3.1 million unauthorized immigrants who worked and paid Social Security taxes generated about $13 billion in payroll taxes in 2010."
How much do undocumented immigrants pay in taxes?

Those are awesome figures...polished it up nicely.....huh?
Let's analyze the numbers....so 3.1 million illegals of the bullshit estimation of 11 million paid an average of $349 per month toward social security and Medicare according to those figures....right?
So let's look at what they steal from American taxpayers shall we?
"In 2010, the average unlawful immigrant household received around $24,721 in government benefits and services while paying some $10,334 in taxes. This generated an average annual fiscal deficit (benefits received minus taxes paid) of around $14,387 per household. This cost had to be borne by U.S. taxpayers... Under current law, all unlawful immigrant households together have an aggregate annual deficit of around $54.5 billion."

How many poverty stricken 5’ tall silver tooth beaners with a 4” anteater penis that smell like a mix of Bud Light and ass do you think are “taking” wives away from REAL Americans?

Here, let me help you out. I take great pride in educating self manipulated idiots.
"The Social Security Administration estimated about 3.1 million unauthorized immigrants who worked and paid Social Security taxes generated about $13 billion in payroll taxes in 2010."

Those are awesome figures...polished it up nicely.....huh?
Let's analyze the numbers....so 3.1 million illegals of the bullshit estimation of 11 million paid an average of $349 per month toward social security and Medicare according to those figures....right?
"In 2010, the average unlawful immigrant household received around $24,721 in government benefits and services while paying some $10,334 in taxes. This generated an average annual fiscal deficit (benefits received minus taxes paid) of around $14,387 per household. This cost had to be borne by U.S. taxpayers... Under current law, all unlawful immigrant households together have an aggregate annual deficit of around $54.5 billion."

How many poverty stricken 5’ tall silver tooth beaners with a 4” anteater penis that smell like a mix of Bud Light and ass do you think are “taking” wives away from REAL Americans?

Just yours.

Trump has told more lies in his first year in office than all the previous Presidents put together

T r u m p ’ s L i e s
Many Americans have become accustomed to President Trump’s lies. But as regular as they have become, the country should not allow itself to become numb to them. So we have catalogued nearly every outright lie he has told publicly since taking the oath of office. Updated: The president is still lying, so we've added to this list, taking it through Nov. 11, and provided links to the facts in each case.

Trump Told Public Lies or Falsehoods Every Day for His First 40 Days

Opinion | President Trump’s Lies, the Definitive List

I hope you don't mind, I am using your numbers above in other talkboards

Just don’t forget to use these numbers with it.

“Let's analyze the numbers....so 3.1 million illegals of the bullshit estimation of 11 million paid an average of $349 per month toward social security and Medicare according to those figures....right?

More than half of immigrants on welfare
Report: More than half of immigrants on welfare

Trump has told more lies in his first year in office than all the previous Presidents put together

T r u m p ’ s L i e s
Many Americans have become accustomed to President Trump’s lies. But as regular as they have become, the country should not allow itself to become numb to them. So we have catalogued nearly every outright lie he has told publicly since taking the oath of office. Updated: The president is still lying, so we've added to this list, taking it through Nov. 11, and provided links to the facts in each case.

Trump Told Public Lies or Falsehoods Every Day for His First 40 Days

Opinion | President Trump’s Lies, the Definitive List
At least he's a constitutional Article 2 Section 1 natural born citizen eligible for the presidency compared to the previous unconstitutional ineligible non-natural born president

At least he's a constitutional Article 2 Section 1 natural born citizen eligible for the presidency compared to the previous unconstitutional ineligible non-natural born president

I want to see trump's birth certificate !!!!!!
Wait, if you are born in a zoo you don't get one.
Sorry, my mistake :)-

Forum List

Back