Breaking: Cruz Announces He Will Endorse Marco Rubio Over Trump

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
And there we have it, just like what we have been saying, Cruz is pure GOPe . In the post debate interview Cruz said he'd endorse Rubio (open borders, amnesty, establishment boy) over Trump.

Obviously a deal was cut (promotion at Goldman Sachs for Cruz's wife likely included) where Rubio and Cruz got together pre-debate to bash Trump.

Here’s the video of Cruz speaking to Tapper. Around 14:45 Cruz endorses Rubio.

So you're a liar like most Trumpsters, endorsements were never mentioned.

Trump supporters are not liars. What do you say about the Hillary supporters who ignore her pathological lying?

I guess you haven't been reading teabuggers threads, that child couldn't tell the truth with a gun to his head. He pulls shit form some of the most off the wall sites and because of his bias, he'll swear it's all true to his dying breath.

BTW didn't you say you didn't hear an endorsement? Wouldn't that make the title of this thread a lie?

Trump supporters are not liars. What do you say about the Hillary supporters who ignore her pathological lying?

I guess you haven't been reading teabuggers threads, that child couldn't tell the truth with a gun to his head. He pulls shit form some of the most off the wall sites and because of his bias, he'll swear it's all true to his dying breath.

BTW didn't you say you didn't hear an endorsement? Wouldn't that make the title of this thread a lie?

Teabagger is a Poe. Read his intro thread...

Teabagger.png

Cruz says he like Rubio more than Trump does, but it doesnt matter. His followers wont all flock to whoever Cruz endorses and Trump will get most of them, solidifying his lead.

View attachment 64834

All I can say is he goes to name calling in a NY second when challenged. You should see the content of his PM's when you really piss him off, a bit vulgar, but great entertainment.

Don't go by my account. You'll have to listen to it yourself. I could have missed it, but I was listening for it.

View attachment 64834

All I can say is he goes to name calling in a NY second when challenged. You should see the content of his PM's when you really piss him off, a bit vulgar, but great entertainment.

He's just another lib trying to turn us against one another. I don't py much attention to him, since I know he is pretending to be something he is not.

Quick to vulgarity and a pm'er...second coming of SpidermanTuba?

Ha.Ha.--I just watched this video--and I have really never heard a candidate (Donald Trump)) mention polls so much--LOL. He's in this race for nothing more than notoriety and nothing else. Donald Trump is nothing but a bullshitter. Hillary Clinton is going to wipe the table with him.

Don't go by my account. You'll have to listen to it yourself. I could have missed it, but I was listening for it.

I went by my own account, you responded to it. Endorsements were never mentioned.

View attachment 64834

He's just another lib trying to turn us against one another. I don't py much attention to him, since I know he is pretending to be something he is not.

Quick to vulgarity and a pm'er...second coming of SpidermanTuba?

Not familiar with that member, must have been before my time.

Forum List

Back