Breaking! Colin Powell dies

Sad news.
It isn't sad news to me. He was apart of the Deep state that spread lies against Pres. Trump. he knew what was going on, but he kept the flow of fake news flowing.

He knew about aborted babies' organ harvesting and everything else. He is in bed with them all. But he has been really cozy with Obama. That they were inseparable.

Untitled.jpg

He chose to be an American, over party, over race. What is this "globalist" nonsense, anyhow?

IMO: the republican party has degenerated into a collection of white, racist, misogynistic, homophobic trash. I remember when Republicans were respectable people. I grew up in a predominantly republican town and my parents, independents, voted for Republicans quite I bit. I, myself, worked on the campaign of a Republican candidate back in the day and we cris-crossed the state together in his car. Because I knew him from my campaigning on another issue and he asked me to. Never again.
my childhood town was predominantly republican, very homophobic to
the point of disallowing "couples" not CLOSELY RELATED from living
in the same residence by town ordinance. It was functionally RESTRICTED-
----barring a really good deal for the republican land owners selling little
houses for baby boom families (like mine) ----uhm,,, but no blacks ----
mostly wasps------Irish catholics could get in. We did not call the
puerto rican family "puerto rican" we called them "SPANISH" for the
sake of WASPISH PROPRIETY

Fox news is spending more time on this dead person than they had spent of Mike Lindell's symposium.

Laughing at Gen. Powell's death....you can also keep being you. He probably caught it from an anti-vaxxer.

Like I said, you lie because that's all you can do. I doubt an anti vaxxer would have been allowed within 20 miles of him.

So, he was 84, got vaccinated, got vaccinated again, got sick from the vaccine, and died of complications of the vaccine.

A sad way to go.

Illegal? :eek: Xi's man Quid Pro voted to AUTHORIZE that war. It was fully legal - in fact it was "Joe's War."
It was Joe’s war. He approved of it and supported it long after many Ds and leftists condemned it.

See? Old Joe, Big Ears, and Dumb W are very much alike. Rs and Ds are blood brothers.

Now we see shit libs commending the war criminal W. How hypocritical is that?

Actually, they do, if the cause of death has political or social implications. When the great Polish piano virtuoso Liberace died, it was kept on the QT that he died of aids. Aids was associated with the homosexual lifestyle, and they didn't want the public to speculate that Liberace was a homosexual.
Was there anyone speculating about whether Liberace liked the cock or not?

Like I said, you lie because that's all you can do. I doubt an anti vaxxer would have been allowed within 20 miles of him.

So, he was 84, got vaccinated, got vaccinated again, got sick from the vaccine, and died of complications of the vaccine.

A sad way to go.
Very likely, but no establishment fuck would ever say such a thing.

RIP
You were a great Vietnam vet, but a lousy politician.
Powell has two legacies. One as a military leader and one as a political figure.

As a military leader he was well respected within the ranks, but he was referred to the “go along to get along” General by his peers. He knew how to work with the civilian leaders.

The “go along to get along” method did not serve him well as a political figure.

While I was in the army, there were times when he was in my chain of command. I respected him.

.....and Joe decides to rename his Build Back Better bill the Colin Powell Act in a depserate attempt to get it passed......

Anyway RIP and all that. I never understood why people were so infatuated with this man.

Forum List

Back