Breaking! Colin Powell dies

This news is ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE. I was hoping that he would come back and be a sound, rational voice for Republicans. I'm so totally against any and all of trump and all of his minions. Gen. Powell was someone of wisdom who was a genuine leader, not an hysterical know-nothing as the leaders of the Republican Party are now today. He bows out at a time when people like him are so needed in our country. My sincere condolences to his family. He will be greatly missed.

This news is ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE. I was hoping that he would come back and be a sound, rational voice for Republicans. I'm so totally against any and all of trump and all of his minions. Gen. Powell was someone of wisdom who was a genuine leader, not an hysterical know-nothing as the leaders of the Republican Party are now today. He bows out at a time when people like him are so needed in our country. My sincere condolences to his family. He will be greatly missed.
He was a Globlalist who helped get us into Iraq.
He also chose Obama, another black man, over his own party.
His reputation suffered in his later years.

You implied it you brainless imbecile.

the war was legal and you know it now deal with being owned BITCH

Legal yes, but wrong. The Brits began selling the war on Iraq in 1998 with Operation Mass Appeal. Bibi's Clean Break Strategy of 1994 was the blueprint for the invasion.

I liked him as did most Americans...
He wasn't really a political creature...he was a soldier first and foremost. He did his job well... even as an officer. His wife hated political life...so did he but he did his job as best he could always. He was what a true leader should be.

I wish those around him could have learned that lesson.
Not a political creature? LOL!

I don't hate Colin Powell; I just hate the fact he was neck deep in the lies and fearmongering propaganda that has given us 20 plus years of a bullshit war on terror...

And he was fully vaxxed which proves vaccines don't work....far less people would have died if we would have just skipped vaccines and all of this other crap and ignored COVID....

He was a Globlalist who helped get us into Iraq.
He also chose Obama, another black man, over his own party.
His reputation suffered in his later years.
He chose to be an American, over party, over race. What is this "globalist" nonsense, anyhow?

IMO: the republican party has degenerated into a collection of white, racist, misogynistic, homophobic trash. I remember when Republicans were respectable people. I grew up in a predominantly republican town and my parents, independents, voted for Republicans quite I bit. I, myself, worked on the campaign of a Republican candidate back in the day and we cris-crossed the state together in his car. Because I knew him from my campaigning on another issue and he asked me to. Never again.

Forum List

Back