Breaking! Colin Powell dies

Indeed our government makes the third reich look like a bunch of choir boys theway they are violating our human rights with vaccines,this is murder on a global scale like nothing ever in history with these vaccines they are forcing people to take or lose thier jobs.Hitler and Stalin had nothing on our government.I knew we had an evil and demonic government but I never imagined nazi Germany would come to America as it has,I never thought we would see the day when the government would deem their citizens a terrorist if they supported a president but because me and you are trump supporters,the government considers US terrorists. Man we are living in dangerous times now unlike any other moment in our history.
Should've seen it coming. This didn't just start when Trump became president. It's been in progress since the 60s. It was just building up slow until it broke it's enemies down with the tactic of "death by a thousand cuts. Something happening ever so slowly, had also a slow grinding effect that finally ate at the foundation until it became to weak to resist.

U.S. Senator: Covid "Vaccine" Linked To Almost 20,000 U.S. Deaths, Real Total "Dramatically" Underreported

wwwDOTrumbleDOTcom/vnv15x-sen-johnson-no-point-to-mandate-with-covid-vaccine-weve-had-16766-deaths.html

Ex-NYT Reporter: Covid Vax Tied To "Unprecedented" Rise In Non-Covid All-Cause U.S. Deaths In 20-50 Age Group?

From Tucker Carlson Tonight Show (October 20, 2021)

wwwDOTtwitterDOTcom/EdDieHasKill_/status/1451278908637257736?t=fgat2_7JivNrCCD0kB9D-w&s=19

Taiwan: More Dead By Covid Vax Than By Covid

wwwDOTntdDOTcom/more-die-after-vaccination-than-from-covid-19-in-taiwan_688004.html
Taiwan is closer to Wuhan than we are. And communist China has let it be known they are going to take away their ties to America and even placed into orbit an outerspace war machine that can wipe out the world if they wish. Biden responded by eating ice cream with Bernie Sanders.

Oh god how the sheep have been brainwashed by the lamestream media. :cuckoo: Beam me up Scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet,this dude loves a quarterback that’s a cheater so no surprise he would love a mass murderer as well.
You are labeled as you are without any proof.
Brady won 7 Superbowls and could have won 3 more with the Patriots.
He lost 2 to the New York Giants.
How can you not appreciate this athlete?
Colin Powell went to 3 wars from Vietnam to Iraq.
How can you not appreciate him.
I served in desert storm in Iraq.
Gen. Powell made sure we come back home safe.
He was a great general who cares about his soldiers.

Outta the park, Mr. McFury!

If only he wasn’t such a terrible liar and lackey for the MIC. He certainly didn’t care about all the innocent civilians murdered in all the wars he so vigorously supported.

Should've seen it coming. This didn't just start when Trump became president. It's been in progress since the 60s. It was just building up slow until it broke it's enemies down with the tactic of "death by a thousand cuts. Something happening ever so slowly, had also a slow grinding effect that finally ate at the foundation until it became to weak to resist.
I always knew eventually we would become something like this in my time after I became awake in the early ninetys thst the CIA killed kennedy and the real killers got away with it.when no justice was ever done about thst I knew a day like this was around the corner someday the fact that if they can kill the president and get away with it then who amongst us was safe from them?

so I always knew eventually a moment like this would come,I just never saw it coming like this though with them murdering us with vaccines,I always thought they would take us all out with a nuclear war is how I saw us going out,I never saw this one coming,I always knew the elite wanted population control,I just figured it would be from a nuclear war,I never saw this coming though,murder through vaccines worldwide,regardless of your religious beliefs,were in our final days,the people that can’t see this clearly have their head buried in the sand.I don’t believe in a higher power but even I can see it thst were in our final days.

Gipper has handed your ass to you on a platter same as he has Beautress thst he was a mass murderer of women and children with many videos and links,you sheep are just too afraid to look at the evidence and you keep,playing dodgeball brady ass kisser thst brady same as BeliCHEAT has to cheat to be great and would never have gotten to so many superbowls without the owner having the refs in their pockets. :rolleyes-41: :cuckoo: ,only trolls ignore thst in those playoff games the cheaters ALWAYS got the calls when the won AFC title games and superbowls and the bad calls always went to the other teams and bad calls never happened against them.you trolls always evade those facts same as you have on Gipper facts Powell was a mass murderer of women and children illustrated throughout this entire thread. :rolleyes-41:

Gipper as he has with beautress on this entire thread just owned you same as he has her on this entire thread. You sheep keep running off evading Gipper facts in his videos he has posted taking you all to school thst he was a war criminal.same as ALL the neocons in the Bush administration were.knowing your warped logic,you probably have taken the kill shot just like the idiot op idiotforall has. :abgg2q.jpg: That poster thst asked the question what are you 14 years old,applies to you as well.lol

Beam me up Scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet.you and beautress have been checkmated,time fir Gipper to educate the next poster sheep,NEXT victim? :biggrin:

Last edited:
Gipper has handed your ass to you on a platter same as he has Beautress thst he was a mass murderer of women and children with many videos and links,you sheep are just too afraid to look at the evidence and you keep,playing dodgeball brady ass kisser thst brady same as BeliCHEAT has to cheat to be great and would never have gotten to so many superbowls without the owner having the refs in their pockets.,only trolls ignore thst in those playoff games the cheaters ALWAYS got the calls when the won AFC title games and superbowls and the bad calls always went to the other teams and bad calls never happened against them.you trolls always evade those facts same as you have on Gipper facts Powell was a mass murderer of women and children illustrated throughout this entire thread. :rolleyes-41:

Gipper as he has with beautress on this entire thread just owned you same as he has her on this entire thread. You sheep keep running off evading Gipper facts in his videos he has posted taking you all to school thst he was a war criminal.same as ALL the neocons in the Bush administration were.knowing your warped logic,you probably have taken the kill shot just like the idiot op idiot for all has. :abgg2q.jpg:
Dear Lord, please channel some joy into Mr. Ram Fan's rather unfortunate way of life. Amen.

Dear Lord, please channel some joy into Mr. Ram Fan's rather unfortunate way of life. Amen.
I’m sure Glad you and him are not my lawyer,same as him,you sure suck at addressing facts running off from them same as he does after Gipper and myself took you to school what a war criminal Powell was,a mass murderer of women and children who is burning in hell right now with all the other neocons in the bush administration along with both bush and Obama.anti war president jimmy carter even called it correctly thst bush and Obama are both to blame for the needless Mideast war.

I always knew eventually we would become something like this in my time after I became awake in the early ninetys thst the CIA killed kennedy and the real killers got away with it.when no justice was ever done about thst I knew a day like this was around the corner someday the fact that if they can kill the president and get away with it then who amongst us was safe from them?

so I always knew eventually a moment like this would come,I just never saw it coming like this though with them murdering us with vaccines,I always thought they would take us all out with a nuclear war is how I saw us going out,I never saw this one coming,I always knew the elite wanted population control,I just figured it would be from a nuclear war,I never saw this coming though,murder through vaccines worldwide,regardless of your religious beliefs,were in our final days,the people that can’t see this clearly have their head buried in the sand.I don’t believe in a higher power but even I can see it thst were in our final days.
The fact that some Americans believe Powell a hero is proof state run propaganda works. It’s sad because the facts about Powell are readily available and unassailable.

William Casey and the many other assholes in the CIA did their job well.
1635113543993.jpeg

The fact that some Americans believe Powell a hero is proof state run propaganda works. It’s sad because the facts about Powell are readily available and unassailable.

William Casey and the many other assholes in the CIA did their job well.
View attachment 555849
:yes_text12::thankusmile: Seeing how they are afraid to look at the evidence that you have posted throughout this entire thread what a war criminal mass murderer he was,speaking of Reagans boy william Casey,they probably believe the corporate controlled narrative thst Reagan served the people as well and hold thst mass murderer up on a pedastal as well.:rofl::laughing0301:

The Reaganut zombies who think Reagan was such a great president and carter was the worst president ever,always evade facts thst carter was the most anti war president in the 20th century and same as kennedy,tried to real in the CIA which is why he ALSo only served one term in office same as kennedy.

good presidents never serve more than one term in office anymore. Carter when he got in office cleaned up government corruption firing Murderer George Bush as CIA director and brought in stansfield turner who cleaned up the CIA cleaning house firing all CIA covert operators so CIA covert operations halted in Carter’s years.Reagan got in,fired turner and hired Casey Who got the CIA back to their covert operations of starting wars again.yet Reagan was such a great president.:cuckoo: What’s really incredible is even researchers in alternative media thinks he served the people.:rolleyes-41:

Beam me up Scotty,thete is no intelligent life forms on this planet,we can’t fix stupid can we gipper ?

As you said so well,it’s sad cause all these facts are available and very accessible but they only have an interest in their warped opinions,facts are something they clearly have ZERO interest in as demonstrated in this entire thread.

Last edited:
I’m sure Glad you and him are not my lawyer,same as him,you sure suck at addressing facts running off from them same as he does after Gipper and myself took you to school what a war criminal Powell was,a mass murderer of women and children who is burning in hell right now with all the other neocons in the bush administration along with both bush and Obama.anti war president jimmy carter even called it correctly thst bush and Obama are both to blame for the needless Mideast war.
I'm not a Democrat like you and have no access Clinton's State Department chief, Madeline Albright's State Department notes on Iraq's leader whose name was Saddam Hussein, so if you can I hope you will read it so that you can understand what kind of a killer that he was, even tried to assassinate an American President on his way to receive an award in Arabia for his efforts to protect Americans and people from European countries from harm by the savage treatment of nonmuslim people and his own country's ethnic groups he wished off the face of the earth with a weapon of mass destruction organic chemical known as sarin gas, which he used on 30 Kurdish villages over years of time. I read what notes she had published during and after she was in office and I wi never forgeg the debt the world owes to this wonderful woman's great sense of decency when exposing war crimes of said leader. Since you so hate Republican sources, surely you can understand Why over 80 countries in tbe world applauded Colin Powell's successful intervention in weakening that sorry rape room hero and handing him over to the Iraqui judiciary who held a trial according to Iraqui laws and sentenced him to death to the relief of people in every bordering country of Iraq.

I hope you can find a copy of Secretary Allbrights state dept. notes. By the end of her term and if my memory serves me right, Saddam Hussein had killed over half a million Iraqi citizens within Iraq's borders and half a million Iranians because Iran wo9uld not give Iraq a 25-square mile of Iranian beachfronts that Saddam. coveted for himself.

You can make any narrative you wish, but you don't seem to be aware of Saddam's seriously disturbing murderous regime. He did all he could to destroy Kuwait who are some of the best people on this earth, and he didn't have a single neighbor he didn't try to destroy so he could get richer than ever with their oil and gas industries.

I'm glad George and Colin just said No! to the most evil, destructive dictator in the Middle East. Saddam was the key that opened 9/11 and there are three thousand graves or headstones of those who were killed on 9/11/2001 in DC, NY, and PA where that cell aborted their flight.

May God bless Colin Powell for stopping criminal regimes from hurting this nation anymore.

Last edited:
I'm not a Democrat like you and have no access Clinton's State Department chief, Madeline Albright's State Department notes on Iraq's leader whose name was Saddam Hussein, so if you can I hope you will read it so that you can understand what kind of a killer that he was, even tried to assassinate an American President on his way to receive an award in Arabia for his efforts to protect Americans and people from European countries from harm by the savage treatment of nonmuslim people and his own country's ethnic groups he wished off the face of the earth with a weapon of mass destruction organic chemical known as sarin gas, which he used on 30 Kurdish villages over years of time. I read what notes she had published during and after she was in office and I wi never forgeg the debt the world owes to this wonderful woman's great sense of decency when exposing war crimes of said leader. Since you so hate Republican sources, surely you can understand Why over 80 countries in tbe world applauded Colin Powell's successful intervention in weakening that sorry rape room hero and handing him over to the Iraqui judiciary who held a trial according to Iraqui laws and sentenced him to death to the relief of people in every bordering country of Iraq.

I hope you can find a copy of Secretary Allbrights state dept. notes. By the end of her term and if my memory serves me right, Saddam Hussein had killed over half a million Iraqi citizens within Iraq's borders and half a million Iranians because Iran wo9uld not give Iraq a 25-square mile of Iranian beachfronts that Saddam. coveted for himself.

You can make any narrative you wish, but you don't seem to be aware of Saddam's seriously disturbing murderous regime. He did all he could to destroy Kuwait who are some of the best people on this earth, and he didn't have a single neighbor he didn't try to destroy so he could get richer than ever with their oil and gas industries.

I'm glad George and Colin just said No! to the most evil, destructive dictator in the Middle East. Saddam was the key that opened 9/11 and there are three thousand graves or headstones of those who were killed on 9/11/2001 in DC, NY, and PA where that cell aborted their flight.

May God bless Colin Powell for stopping criminal regimes from hurting this nation anymore.
Wow are you ever clueless,first of all,I’m not a Democrat,everybody thst knows me knows thst I have always said both parties are corrupt and one in the same,thst I vote for the individual,not the party,that’s smellybozo,Dragonidiot,care for all, banker,and corky you are thinking of . :abgg2q.jpg: everybody that knows me knows I have said too many times to remember,thst Obama was a clone of bush,a mass murderer same as him and that Biden has been a major disaster,Obama is actually serving a third term.,hate to burst your bubble but our government funded saddam,the CIA always funds dictaters.are you seriously THAT clueless.I knew you were clueless after reading all your posts on this thread but not to those extremes. :laughing0301:I have talked too many times to remember how clinton has arkansawed off over a 100 people who knew too much about his corruption with the CIA he was involved with in George bush..the Democrat party is dead,it’s not respectable anymore like it was during the good old days of carter.he was the last good democrat president America had,so where in your wild delusions did you pull thst out of the air thst I was a Demoncrat?:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::rofl:I ask thst small favor in the future to not make false assumptions about me lumping me in there with thosepaid shills of the DNC committe as a demoncrat.I hope that is not asking too much.

there were no WMD,s,There was not a single shread evidence of any Wmd,s and there were never any found and not a single shread of evidence that Saddam had anything to do with 9/11 yet thst was the country they invaded,that would have been the same as us invading Mexico fir Japan bombing pearl harbour.:cuckoo: Bush and the neocons in his administration including Powell,should have been hung up by their balls fir their treason and murder they committed in the Middle East.

Our freaking government funded Saddam,that’s all documented,none of your long winded rant there countered all the evidence given to you by the multiple posts thst Gipper has posted where he checkmated you Colin Powell has been a mass murderer dating back to his days in Vietnam,you choose to ignore his evidence because it does not support the narrative of the CIA controlled media’s version,none of thst stuff you said in thst long winded rant of yours counters the facts Gipper gave to you what a war criminal Powell was.:rolleyes-41:

are you thst so far gone thst you are not even aware of operstion mockingbird by the CIA or thst they brought the nazis over from Germany after the war ended to work for them?The connections that Powell,both Bush’s,Clinton and Obama all have to the CIA..? Wait don’t answer that.

Last edited:
Wow are you ever clueless,first of all,I’m not a Democrat,everybody thst knows me knows thst I have always said both parties are corrupt and one in the same,thst I vote for the individual,not the party,that’s smellybozo,Dragonidiot,care for all, banker,and corky you are thinking of . :abgg2q.jpg: everybody that knows me knows I have said too many times to remember,thst Obama was a clone of bush,a mass murderer same as him and that Biden has been a major disaster,Obama is actually serving a third term.,hate to burst your bubble but our government funded saddam,the CIA always funds dictaters.are you seriously THAT dense? I knew you were clueless after reading all your posts on this thread but not to those extremes. :laughing0301:I have talked too many times to remember how clinton has arkansawed off over a 100 people who knew too much about his corruption with the CIA he was involved with in George bush..the Democrat party is dead,it’s not respectable anymore like it was during the good old days of carter.he was the last good democrat president America had,so where in your wild delusions did you pull thst out of the air thst I was a Demoncrat?:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::rofl:I ask thst small favor in the future to not make false assumptions about me lumping me in there with thosepaid shills of the DNC committe as a demoncrat.I hope that is not asking too much.

there were no WMD,s,There was not a single shread evidence of any Wmd,s and there were never any found and not a single shread of evidence that Saddam had anything to do with 9/11 yet thst was the country they invaded,that would have been the same as us invading Mexico fir Japan bombing pearl harbour.:cuckoo:

Our freaking government funded Saddam,that’s all documented,none of your long winded rant there countered all the evidence given to you by the multiple posts thst Gipper has posted where he checkmated you Colin Powell has been a mass murderer dating back to his days in Vietnam,you choose to ignore his evidence because it dies not support the narrative of the CIA controlled media’s version,none of thst stuff you said in thst long winded rant of yours counters the facts Gipper gave to you what a war criminal Powell was.:rolleyes-41:

are you thst so far gone thst you are not even aware of operstion mockingbird by the CIA or thst they brought the nazis over from Germany after the war ended to work for them?The connections that Powell,both Bush’s,Clinton and Obama all have to the CIA..? Wait don’t answer that.
I now know for sure I hit a home run with this post out of the ballpark the fact our resident shill from Langley eagle fly eagle is trying to laugh off these facts.:laughing0301::rofl:

Forum List

Back