Breaking: Blogger Who Connected Ted Cruz's Dad With Lee Harvey Oswald Found Dead

He was a lawyer, that means it could have been any number of people if not suicide.

Since the conspiracy theory is held by a number of people who have not died. I would say with confidence, that the answer to your question is absolutely not.

He was a lawyer, that means it could have been any number of people if not suicide.

Since the conspiracy theory is held by a number of people who have not died. I would say with confidence, that the answer to your question is absolutely not.
now we wait and see who Debbie Wasserman accuses

now we wait and see who Debbie Wasserman accuses

Obama is going to Cuba again to apologize.

The dude could have killed himself or have been killed for any number of reasons.

You think Ted Cruz had him killed?

roflmao

Blogger Gary Welsh dies in apparent suicide
Indianapolis Business Journal-May 1, 2016
Prominent Indianapolis blogger Gary Welsh has died, according to ... which I found while researching certain Indiana attorneys who were using this ... Cruz's father was photographed with Oswald during a street-display and ...

Web weavers are not giving this as much traction as the NI piece

Cruz is out and no one cares about how the stories began, or ended?

You guys are major shit. A blogger who claims TED CRUZ'S dad killed Kennedy and you pencil necks go..

Durrr Clinton!!

What The Actual Fuck?

If the guy is dead because of his insinuation, oh well. That is what a person can get these days for sticking their nose where it must not belong.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Isn't there an old saying about curiosity killing a cat?

548.jpg

Forum List

Back