Breaking: Berkeley Mayor Told Local Police to Stand Down So Conservatives Could Get Pummeled

This is why us Nationalists must take back our country in order to preserve our civilized constitutional rights that are being threatened by the violent left.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/breaking-berkeley-mayor-told-local-police-stand-conservatives-get-pummeled-riots/
I'm beginning to think something needs to be done and if it takes another civil war between brothers, then so be it. I will not give up my freedoms so some snowflake can feel safe.

I suppose this is how the Nazis took control in Germany. The people got tired of the bullshit.

So you need government? lol

Do you support government officials ordering the police to stand down so that their political allies can violently attack their shared political enemies for the purpose of suppressing their Right to Speech?

No,

I believe in freedom of speech and government.....

The topic of this thread is liberals, ie your side, elected officials using their political authority to aid violent street soldiers in doing political violence to suppress their enemies Right to Free Speech.

When you deflect FROM that to attack conservatives, you are in effect DEFENDING THEM AND THEIR ACTIONS.

If America is to survive in anything like the form you see today, this type of thinking needs to be addressed and REJECTED by LIBERALS.

Otherwise this is our future.

upload_2017-5-4_8-1-42.jpeg

Forum List

Back