BREAKING: Barack Obama's shocking ties to Moammar Gadhafi!!!

BTW, Gadhafi said , "Now, ruling America is a black man from our continent, an African from Arab descent, from Muslim descent, and this is something we never imagined – that from Reagan we would get to Barakeh Obama."

Is he a birther now haha!!!???

But seriously, this explains a whole lot about Obama's strange activities.

I am amused that you are taking your cue from Gadhafi. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

OH!!! Well maybe you can explain, being you are an ex-Navy officer.

Other nations got their people out. We've still got 600 stranded in a port. The official "excuse" is the water and weather is too rough.

The Navy, USMC and Coast Guard can't handle that water? Or Obama won't allow them to?

Let it go with the "water is too rough" BS. When the time is dire enough, when things become that disasterous you don't think that the State Department or the D.O.D. or whoever could not give the order and any personel from any military branch could not go in there and get them out in a matter of hours?
Claiming the president would not allow our forces to go and rescue our citizens due to some "freindship" with the Libyan leader is so far into the land of the retarded it is not even funny and to suggest such is just naive.
Get out of our chair and go get some fresh air.

Obama's Mystery Links to Qaddafi Uncovered - Rev. Wright - Fox Nation

Gadhafi's quote: "Now, ruling America is a black man from our continent, an African from Arab descent, from Muslim descent, and this is something we never imagined – that from Reagan we would get to Barakeh Obama."

Fox broke this last night. The connection between Obama, Rev. Wright, Gadhafi and Louis Farrakhan is starting to come out. This is why Obama has been silent on the Libyan tyrant's massacre of his people the past week, bombing civilians, etc. Tim Russert confronted Obama on this back in spring of 2008, and Obama's answer was "I have lots of Jewish friends" (WTF?).

The reason the Navy can't get onshore to rescue fleeing Americans from Libya right now? "The waters are too rough". Our military, that stormed Normandy, including our Coast Guard which rescues people from the water underneath Cat 4/5 hurricanes...........but we can't get some SEALS or Marines or anyone onshore in Libya? Obama is making that call. Not the military.

God help us if this man is re-elected.

Thx for posting this again....i posted it yesterday...

i am convinced now more than ever that Obama is an Islam Nation-supporting anti-Colonialist Marxist...

Sorry man! I just did a thread on it too. Yeah, it's a crazy thought. That our Navy, USMC, USCG can't get on shore to rescue them while Gadhafi is ordering bombers to bomb people? Wow.

Well, nevermind. That thread just got moved to the "Africa" forum. Not sure why, it deals with our president and an international incident, his refusal to comment or use the military, etc.

But whatever, I'm not a mod. Don't think anyone is gonna respond much on the "Africa" forum though.

Gadhafi's quote: "Now, ruling America is a black man from our continent, an African from Arab descent, from Muslim descent, and this is something we never imagined – that from Reagan we would get to Barakeh Obama."

Fox broke this last night. The connection between Obama, Rev. Wright, Gadhafi and Louis Farrakhan is starting to come out. This is why Obama has been silent on the Libyan tyrant's massacre of his people the past week, bombing civilians, etc. Tim Russert confronted Obama on this back in spring of 2008, and Obama's answer was "I have lots of Jewish friends" (WTF?).

The reason the Navy can't get onshore to rescue fleeing Americans from Libya right now? "The waters are too rough". Our military, that stormed Normandy, including our Coast Guard which rescues people from the water underneath Cat 4/5 hurricanes...........but we can't get some SEALS or Marines or anyone onshore in Libya? Obama is making that call. Not the military.

All i can say is ........ Due to freedom of speech in this country any one can say anything. Be it the dumbest F%$#ing thing ever or just an observation on you local grocery store. This post is the former.

If you hate America Obama will at the very least act like he likes you.

He seems to drift toward our critics.

It's no surprise he was photo'ed shaking Qaddiffi's hand.

He always has an excuse for his associations.
"No wait, he was only 8 when he blew up that police station!!!!"

Remember that lame excuse.

I am amused that you are taking your cue from Gadhafi. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Other nations got their people out. We've still got 600 stranded in a port. The official "excuse" is the water and weather is too rough.

The Navy, USMC and Coast Guard can't handle that water? Or Obama won't allow them to?

Let it go with the "water is too rough" BS. When the time is dire enough, when things become that disasterous you don't think that the State Department or the D.O.D. or whoever could not give the order and any personel from any military branch could not go in there and get them out in a matter of hours?
Claiming the president would not allow our forces to go and rescue our citizens due to some "freindship" with the Libyan leader is so far into the land of the retarded it is not even funny and to suggest such is just naive.

"Let it go"? But thats why the gov't said they couldn't go in and get them. I'm not gonna let go of the reason we were told that our fellow citizens are stuck in a nation whose tyrannical dictator is bombing citizens.

The State Dept and DOD don't give that order, the Commander in Chief does. Meaning Obama.

Then why is it that every other nation, like China, has already rescued it's people, while ours are sitting on a ferry boat in a port? Is our military not capable of getting to them? Or will their commander not order it?

And exactly when is the situation dire enough? What about when a known terrorist dictator starts to order his jets to bomb people in the streets? Not dire enough?

Yet our people still sit in that port. And our Navy, Marines and Coast Guard still wait on their ships. Waiting to hear orders from the Commander in Chief.

Tick tock tick tock tick tock.

Obama trashed Mubarak in public. But won't mention Gadhafi. Gadhafi's frienship with Obama's close friends, Rev. Wright and Farrahkan, is noteworthy.

Any other logical explanation why?

i am convinced now more than ever that Obama is an Islam Nation-supporting anti-Colonialist Marxist...

Sorry man! I just did a thread on it too. Yeah, it's a crazy thought. That our Navy, USMC, USCG can't get on shore to rescue them while Gadhafi is ordering bombers to bomb people? Wow.

So you call our military cowards. Interesting.

I did not see him say that.
The CiC gives the order.
Apparently he didnt.
And seeing as people are being killed in the streets, it is the job of the US government to get US government emplopyees and their families out of there.
So it is a valid question to ask "why" we are allowing those citizens to sit on a ferry in port with their lives at risk.

I for one am shocked....SHOCKED I say :eek:

I am not shocked that FoxNews would report this

Because Gadhafi tells you so.

Sadly, becuase it is about Obama, you are not interested in finding out whether or not such a thing has validity.

I am not saying "such is fact"....but I AM saying..."we should see what is true about it"

Afterall...it is quite interesting that Obama has not mentioned his name once...yet he mentioned Mubaraks name quite often during the same type of siutuation.

Does that not raise your eyebrow?

Yeah....the thought of a news organization pointing out inconsistancies as it pertains to our governments actions.....
They must have an agenda!

"Let it go"? But thats why the gov't said they couldn't go in and get them. I'm not gonna let go of the reason we were told that our fellow citizens are stuck in a nation whose tyrannical dictator is bombing citizens.

The State Dept and DOD don't give that order, the Commander in Chief does. Meaning Obama.

Then why is it that every other nation, like China, has already rescued it's people, while ours are sitting on a ferry boat in a port? Is our military not capable of getting to them? Or will their commander not order it?

And exactly when is the situation dire enough? What about when a known terrorist dictator starts to order his jets to bomb people in the streets? Not dire enough?

Yet our people still sit in that port. And our Navy, Marines and Coast Guard still wait on their ships. Waiting to hear orders from the Commander in Chief.

Obama trashed Mubarak in public. But won't mention Gadhafi. Gadhafi's frienship with Obama's close friends, Rev. Wright and Farrahkan, is noteworthy.

"The ordeal of hundreds of American and other foreign evacuees stuck on a ferry in a Libyan port for three days finally ended when the ship put to sea, heaving for the island of Malta.

The Maria Dolores left Tripoli's As-shahab port Friday at 1.37 p.m. local time (6:37 a.m. ET) to make the journey to Valetta, Malta.

The State Department initially said the vessel was carrying 285 evacuees including 167 U.S. citizens and 118 people of other nationalities. But it said Friday that more passengers were added before departure."

Here endeth the thread. Move on and shut up

Bad weather stalls US evacuation from Libya - Yahoo! News

US State Dept says they can't get the citizens out because of "rough waters" then says the people are safe and not in danger...BUT..."The situation is unstable and unpredictable".

If it is unstable, and unpredictable, how can they know the people are safe waiting out the rough water?

Our Navy stormed Normandy
Our Marines stormed Tripoli.
Our Coast Guard rescues citiznes during Cat 4/5 hurricanes.

But we can't seem to get any help to these people?

Obama won't order the rescue because he doesn't want to piss off Gadhafi, a friend of his, Wrights and Farrahkans.

Case closed.

Obama-muslim.jpg

Obongo has ties with Muslims....I'm shocked...shocked I tell you...shocked to find he's a muslim sympathizer!

This post is entirely retarded. Crackpots can say whatever they want to and you take it as Bible fact? Of course you do...because you have no sense of objective news reporting...you just see what you want to see.

Obama's not dismantling the country. Your elected officials in legislature have more power than the president. Open your fucking eyes.

You tell me WHY the "officials" and the whole nation has ignored this and all the other negative signs about BO....which have been known since before his election....

Actually BO's connection to Farrakan was through his pastor...the one and only Reverand Jeremiah Wright.....Louie Farrakan is another Chicago henchman who supports the Nation of Islam...antisemitic....he's the guy who gave BO the label "messiah".....

"The ordeal of hundreds of American and other foreign evacuees stuck on a ferry in a Libyan port for three days finally ended when the ship put to sea, heaving for the island of Malta.

The Maria Dolores left Tripoli's As-shahab port Friday at 1.37 p.m. local time (6:37 a.m. ET) to make the journey to Valetta, Malta.

The State Department initially said the vessel was carrying 285 evacuees including 167 U.S. citizens and 118 people of other nationalities. But it said Friday that more passengers were added before departure."

Here endeth the thread. Move on and shut up

Yes, "Shut up". Thats the message to us all, right? Just ignore Obama's refusal to rescue those people with our military. Ignore Obama's ties to Gadhafi. Ignore his close ties to Farrahkan.

So when all the Katrina survivors were rescued......should the discussion regarding Bush's response have also ended? HELL NO!

Thus, this doesn't either. Why did Obama wait so long to respond to Gadhafi, and even then doing so lightly? And why did we risk these citizens while our military could've easily rescued them?

Our State Dept said it was unstable and unpredictable: Bad weather stalls US evacuation from Libya - Yahoo! News

So why did we risk it, when a sure rescue via the military was available for days?

Only the Commander in Chief can answer that. Unfortunatley, he won't.

Guess we all just need to "shut up" right?

They didn't.

The US State Department did: Bad weather stalls US evacuation from Libya - Yahoo! News

Fox only relayed the story.

Apparantly, the ferry got out today. Thank God.

But it doesn't change the fact that Obama risked it when we didn't have to. We could've had them out within a few hours if Obama ordered it. He didn't.

How about you get on a ferry with Oliver Stone, every birther meathead and the rest of your conspiracy theory brothers and go for a Gilligan's Island style boat ride.
and yes, since i just posted the press release that the ferry has gotten Americans out of the Port-O-Rough-Water, then APPARENTLY they are out of Libya.
Unless that is also a fraud and was a story planted by Farakhan and Wright to make Obama look like a great guy.

This post is entirely retarded. Crackpots can say whatever they want to and you take it as Bible fact? Of course you do...because you have no sense of objective news reporting...you just see what you want to see.

Obama's not dismantling the country. Your elected officials in legislature have more power than the president. Open your fucking eyes.

You tell me WHY the "officials" and the whole nation has ignored this and all the other negative signs about BO....which have been known since before his election....

Actually BO's connection to Farrakan was through his pastor...the one and only Reverand Jeremiah Wright.....Louie Farrakan is another Chicago henchman who supports the Nation of Islam...antisemitic....he's the guy who gave BO the label "messiah".....

I have been in the military...I have been homeless....I have been (and still am) a business owner. I have frioends and aquaintences in the hundreds scattered throughout the world. Ihave chilkdren and they have friends with parents and guardians.

All that being said...

I have no relationship with a former or current radical activist. (Ayers)

I have never conducted a business deal with a former or current convict. (Rezko)

I do not have a religious leader that I refer to as a mentor who has expressed serious hatred for America. (Wright)

I do not and have never befriended someone who had hatred for an alternative religion. (Farakahm)

I have not seeked out nor hired anyone...or befrirended anyone that was an admitted communist at sometime in their life. (van Jones)

I have never known or cared to know; or considered hiring anyone who openly admired Chairman Mao. (Hill)

And yet....a man runs for President and wins....and this man has all of the above....and no one cares.

Forum List

Back