Breaking: Amtrack Derails Carrying 238. Witnesses Hear Explosion And See Flash Before Train Derails

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
But first, this was on ABC news on May 8.

FBI Warns Of Train Derailment Threat
FBI Warns of Train Derailment Threat - ABC News

OK, here we go with the story. Disturbing Reports from experienced rail folks on another site called Free Republic that I don't know if you can link to on this site: Here's one-----

"my buddy's on scene on the tracks ... he just called me ... he said there's a crater in the track that the FBI won't let anybody near ... bomb squad on scene with bomb sniffer dogs ... i believe the engineer is one of the fatalities but not confirmed ... now we've seen plenty of derailments ... he said he'd never seen nothing like it ... concrete ties obliterated ... cat poles hanging ... my opinion ... something forced that train off the track"

Edit: Should be 'Amtrak' in title.

At least five dead in Philadelphia Amtrak derailment - UPI.com

Last edited:
Yesterday there was talk about ISIS warning us that "something big" was going to happen at 2:00 ET that would "frighten" Americans. Speculation was it would be a cyber attack of some kind. Maybe they don't know how to tell time and this derailment was there plan? Just thinking out loud :). It would sure make people think twice (or more) about riding the trains again.

Forum List

Back