Bre Payton Dies Mysteriously

LMFAO. You clearly haven’t been paying attention to our government’s long history of heinous actions.

Bet you know all about how poorly and deceitfully it has treated blacks.
Fill in the blanks then.

Expound on what you think happened.

LMFAO. You clearly haven’t been paying attention to our government’s long history of heinous actions.

Fill in the blanks then.

Expound on what you think happened.
I don’t know what happened silly boy. I am suspicious that her untimely death just might involve nefarious forces. Would that be so outside the realm of possibility? What do you think journalists who expose government wrongdoing, might conclude from her death?

If you have bothered to study American history, you would know forces inside and outside of government are capable of just about anything.

G
Silly.

She died last week. How is that old news? Secondly, even if it were old news, does that mean it is unimportant?
The OP is silly.

Are you suggesting that some sinister left-wing source killed her?
Oh would that be so hard to believe?
Actually, yes.

You need to grow up and stop chasing unicorns dude, seriously.

How old are you again?

So....the way our country has treated blacks is your reasoning behind a woman dying of flu and meningitis? Nice dot-connecting there. Worthy of any trumpanzee.
Good God that’s dumb.

Everybody who dares to leak any information about Deep State activists [puppets] die young and "suddenly".

upload_2019-1-4_11-20-32.png

I am suspicious that her untimely death just might involve nefarious forces. Would that be so outside the realm of possibility? What do you think journalists who expose government wrongdoing, might conclude from her death?
It's not like she was the only one reporting the story or that she "broke" it. Why just her? The story was open to anyone and was sourced from the following.

https://oig.justice.gov/reports/2018/i-2018-003523.pdf

G
The OP is silly.

Are you suggesting that some sinister left-wing source killed her?
Oh would that be so hard to believe?
Actually, yes.

You need to grow up and stop chasing unicorns dude, seriously.

How old are you again?

So....the way our country has treated blacks is your reasoning behind a woman dying of flu and meningitis? Nice dot-connecting there. Worthy of any trumpanzee.
Good God that’s dumb.

So is thinking someone who died of the flu was offed by the Derp State

This is the one who was anti-vaccine and died of the flu....it's been in the news here in San Diego.
Yeah cause 26 year old people often die from the flu. :confused:
They do at times....if there are complications with their health....here: Bre Payton: 26-year-old conservative writer, dies after sudden illness - CNN

Meningitis is a bit of a nasty complication, would you agree?

Yeah...the last time I heard of meningitis being a complication to the flu was.....NEVER.

She's a very dead, very young, body that shouldn't be dead. How did she get both the flu and meningitis at the same time?
Did you even bother to check? People with weakened immune systems are more susceptible to meningitis.

Forum List

Back