Brave Palestinian Girl

They always are. A bunch of bleeding-heart whiners who would have only the good guys cease defending themselves for fear of killing noncombatants when it's the damned Palestinians who keep doing this to themselves. How hard is that to figure out?

Stop attacking Israel and Israel stops attacking them. Pretty damned simple.

Determine that I don not have a right to exist and fire on me and I'm unloading everything I've got on your ass and if you have your wife and kids in the car at the time, tough shit.

There you have it , the ONLY ones they will believe without question is the Current Israeli government. I doubt very much they will have the same Loyalty (nore should have) for their own government but these politicains who are rigth now running for reelection in Israel are above reproach. How very against their own beliefs of government should not be trusted.

Gunny/Divecon, you sound like you’ve been brain washed or something. You can’t really think everyone in the world except America and Israel are wrong or lying?
I will agree that Hamas is often bad in its rhetoric and actions but Israel is much worse, there’s a mountain of evidence for this if you look. And some Israelis know this too:

Former Israeli Air Force captain speaks out against Israel's attack on Gaza

[youtube]MA3QzmWTp20[/youtube]

Last edited:
Israel is not bad and Palestine is not bad. Its their leaders we should fault. No ones government is abpve reproach.

I truely believe the people can work this out. They must on both sides punish their leaders for resorting to violence. The facts should be known to all. Please we must deside these things on the facts and not either sides propaganda.

Gunny/Divecon, you sound like you’ve been brain washed or something. You can’t really think everyone in the world except America and Israel are wrong or lying?
I will agree that Hamas is often bad in its rhetoric and actions but Israel is much worse, there’s a mountain of evidence for this if you look. And some Israelis know this too:

Former Israeli Air Force captain speaks out against Israel's attack on Gaza

[youtube]MA3QzmWTp20[/youtube]
show me where Hamas acepts the 67 borders

that what he was talking about

great, they finally said it last year
now all they have to do is stop lobbing rockets and actually act like they mean it

Last edited:
great, they finally said it last year
now all they have to do is stop lobbing rockets and actually act like they mean it
But Hamas did not fire the rockets before the cease fire was ended by the Israeli incursion into their land on nov 4th.

It was splinter groups.

Forum List

Back