Branded Sanctuary Cities

froggy

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2009
Has your city become a sanctuary city? Do illegals live there knowing the law will leave them alone? Do you see more out on weekends than during the week, or do they roam freely?

Last edited:
My brother lives in a NJ farm town with tons of migrant workers. He said you can spot illegals immediatelt because they have Ohio or PA license plates. Apparently its easy to get tags there. No one bothers them. My sister in laws car was totaled by a 15 year old unlicensed illegal and he got away with paying her deductible and a lecture from the judge to go to school.

My brother lives in a NJ farm town with tons of migrant workers. He said you can spot illegals immediatelt because they have Ohio or PA license plates. Apparently its easy to get tags there. No one bothers them. My sister in laws car was totaled by a 15 year old unlicensed illegal and he got away with paying her deductible and a lecture from the judge to go to school.

Do you think there needs to be a crack down on illegals and send them out of america?

Do you think there needs to be a crack down on illegals and send them out of america?

yes

Has your city become a sanctuary city? Do illegals live there knowing the law will leave them alone? Do you see more out on weekends than during the week, or do they roam freely?

I don't know. They don't go around wearing badges or name tags here so it's hard to tell. Is there a way to tell by just looking at someone?

every sanctuary state and city should loose all federal funding. Obey and enforce the current immigration laws or loose funding!!! I don't understand I have to follow all the laws why do we let the illegal come here and break our laws.

I don't know. They don't go around wearing badges or name tags here so it's hard to tell. Is there a way to tell by just looking at someone?

yell immigration or hang up a pinnjahta!!!!

If you see more on the weekend, there keeping a low profile. If theres a lot out all the time, you have a sanctuary city.

Fort Bragg, California, and the Mendocino Coast, which are drug hubs because of ocean access, is a sanctuary area.

every sanctuary state and city should loose all federal funding. Obey and enforce the current immigration laws or loose funding!!! I don't understand I have to follow all the laws why do we let the illegal come here and break our laws.
Only federal employees can enforce federal laws.

Forum List

Back