Brain-Washing and Manipulation: Here's How!

Comparing me and the U.S. to the Nazi's. Says it all.
Doesn't it? I compared the rulers of the US to the Nazis, no one else. But you clearly cannot distinguish between the two -- very Nazi-like.
But I will be glad to compare you to the Nazis. Let me count the ways.

You are part of the group that thinks we are the problem....
What "group"? I don't belong to any "group". You can't imagine anything other than "group-think", you brain-dead totalitarian?

And who is this "we"? I think you are the problem, you brainwashed group-thinker!!

LMAO......................

And I thought you were a Eunich.

LMAO:lol:

LMAO......................

And I thought you were a Eunich.

LMAO:lol:
And I think you can't spell.

:lol:

Are you the spelling police?

When you are angry...........Oh No...........Lions, Tigers, and Bears.........Oh No.

So Alfred. You think we have been run by the Nazi's since WWII? That is what you think of our country?

Terms of Service prevents me from misspellingts my response to that.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEfj9hUkqxc]This Ain't No Rag It's A Flag by Charlie Daniels - YouTube[/ame]

Hell of a video..............Sing it a Charlie

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yS4yf723kmY]Reagan responds to Obama and his supporters - YouTube[/ame]

Reagan is responding to this thread many years ago.

Reagan responds to Obama and his supporters - YouTube

I'm pretty sure linear time makes that impossible.

But I'll tell you a weird secret...

Promise you won't tell anyone.........

He's reading from a teleprompter. :eek:
You can even see the effect at 0:23 where he reads too fast and has to wait for the next line ("age") to come up.

Mum's the word, OK? :eusa_shhh:

Oh shit, did I just post that on the internet? :banghead:

Last edited:
Reagan responds to Obama and his supporters - YouTube

I'm pretty sure linear time makes that impossible.

But I'll tell you a weird secret...

Promise you won't tell anyone.........

He's reading from a teleprompter. :eek:
You can even see the effect at 0:23 where he reads too fast and has to wait for the next line ("age") to come up.

Mum's the word, OK? :eusa_shhh:

Oh shit, did I just post that on the internet? :banghead:

:lol:

LMAO. I'll try to keep it a secret.

So Alfred. You think we have been run by the Nazi's since WWII? That is what you think of our country?
Boy, oh, boy! You really have a problem keeping the meaning of "we" clear in your mind, don't you?

In Chinese, there are two words for "we" : one includes the person you are talking to, and one excludes the person you are talking to. Maybe if you learned Chinese you would become more logical in your thinking.

I think, ever since WWII, the government and economy of the United States have been run by people whose techniques are
much snazzier and more up-to-date than those of the primitive, klutzy 1930's Nazis.

Hitler and his Nazism went down to defeat, but Nazi thinking and technique emerged triumphant over the entire world.

Hitler said :

"The great strength of the totalitarian state is that it forces those who fear it to imitate it."

and :

"Armaments, universal debt, and planned obsolescence -- these are the three pillars of Western society."
---Aldous Huxley

P.S. -- I congratulate you, grudgingly, on perceiving the true meaning of my avatar. Most people can't get past their image of Stephen Hawking, even though the "What! Me worry?" gives them the broadest possible hint !!

Last edited:
Boy, Hollywood also showed the Khmer Rouge in such a positive light in "The Killing Fields."

I rewatched that movie not long ago.

And who did the show's American hero blame for all the atrocities??? He blamed Nixon and the US government for bombing Cambodia. Not a single word about the VC commies illegally using Cambodia as a supply route and safe haven.

Again, I don't agree with fine details of Pol Chic's arguement that there were No anti-communist films around---but (she?) is dead-on about Hollywood being overwhelmingly pro-communist. The Leftists that control virtually all of the movie industry allow a few films from more conservative members like Stallone (Rambo, Rocky IV), and Milius (original Red Dawn). But they have never forgiven and never forgotten the time when a few honest Americans turned on the kitchen light and exposed the infestation of commie roaches in Hollywood during the McCarthy era. The lastest Indiana Jones film is a case in point.

Can anyone in here please provide for me one shread of evidence of any movie or documentary film comming out of any major Hollywood or New York production company that shows any of the McCarthyites in a postive light?

Anyone? Anyone?

Can anyone in here please provide for me one shread of evidence of any movie or documentary film comming out of any major Hollywood or New York production company that shows any of the McCarthyites in a postive light?
The lack of same could be used as evidence of the rational objectivity of Hollywood. · · :D

'
Well, Chic, you are one step ahead of most comatose Americans in realizing that the American mass-mind is controlled by brainwashing and manipulation.

But you are obsessed by the lefties. Tyranny by Multinational Corporate Monopolies is much more insidious and dangerous.

It stands to reason. They have the money and the power, not the rag-tag incompetent left.

Changing our Tax code would stop the crony capitalism and political favoritism in both parties.

The lack of same could be used as evidence of the rational objectivity of Hollywood. · · :D

The Hollywood Elities are rational, and know what they are doing, but are absolutely biased---as even you know, but won't admit.

One my brothers was born in Hollywood, and half of my relavtives have lived in that area. I have a very detailed knowledge of who running what there---and there are no Conservative Christians with any significant power to serve even a token role as a moral counterweight.

One my brothers was born in Hollywood, and half of my relavtives have lived in that area. I have a very detailed knowledge of who running what there---and there are no Conservative Christians with any significant power to serve even a token role as a moral counterweight.
Well, in the unlikely event that they were hampered by morals, they wouldn't last long in the cut-throat world of Hollywood, would they?

>

Boy, Hollywood also showed the Khmer Rouge in such a positive light in "The Killing Fields."

And who did the show's American hero blame for all the atrocities??? He blamed Nixon and the US government for bombing Cambodia. Not a single word about the VC commies illegally using Cambodia as a supply route and safe haven.

Again, I don't agree with fine details of Pol Chic's arguement that there were No anti-communist films around---but (she?) is dead-on about Hollywood being overwhelmingly pro-communist. The Leftists that control virtually all of the movie industry allow a few films from more conservative members like Stallone (Rambo, Rocky IV), and Milius (original Red Dawn). But they have never forgiven and never forgotten the time when a few honest Americans turned on the kitchen light and exposed the infestation of commie roaches in Hollywood during the McCarthy era. The lastest Indiana Jones film is a case in point.

Anyone? Anyone?

There is no positive light for that. It's like looking for a positive side of cockroaches.

>> I think that it is high time that we remembered that we have sworn to uphold and defend the Constitution. I think that it is high time that we remembered that the Constitution, as amended, speaks not only of the freedom of speech but also of trial by jury instead of trial by accusation.

Whether it be a criminal prosecution in court or a character prosecution in the Senate, there is little practical distinction when the life of a person has been ruined.

Those of us who shout the loudest about Americanism in making character assassinations are all too frequently those who, by our own words and acts, ignore some of the basic principles of Americanism:

The right to criticize;

The right to hold unpopular beliefs;

The right to protest;

The right of independent thought.

The exercise of these rights should not cost one single American citizen his reputation or his right to a livelihood nor should he be in danger of losing his reputation or livelihood merely because he happens to know someone who holds unpopular beliefs. Who of us doesn’t? Otherwise none of us could call our souls our own. Otherwise thought control would have set in.

The American people are sick and tired of being afraid to speak their minds lest they be politically smeared as "Communists" or "Fascists" by their opponents. Freedom of speech is not what it used to be in America. It has been so abused by some that it is not exercised by others.

... As an American, I am shocked at the way Republicans and Democrats alike are playing directly into the Communist design of "confuse, divide, and conquer." As an American, I don’t want a Democratic Administration “whitewash” or "cover-up" any more than I want a Republican smear or witch hunt.

As an American, I condemn a Republican "Fascist" just as much I condemn a Democratic "Communist." I condemn a Democrat "Fascist" just as much as I condemn a Republican "Communist." They are equally dangerous to you and me and to our country. As an American, I want to see our nation recapture the strength and unity it once had when we fought the enemy instead of ourselves.
<<

-- Sen. Margaret Chase Smith, "Declaration of Conscience" (June 1 1950)

Last edited:

Anyone? Anyone?

There is no positive light for that. It's like looking for a positive side of cockroaches.

>> I think that it is high time that we remembered that we have sworn to uphold and defend the Constitution. I think that it is high time that we remembered that the Constitution, as amended, speaks not only of the freedom of speech but also of trial by jury instead of trial by accusation.

Whether it be a criminal prosecution in court or a character prosecution in the Senate, there is little practical distinction when the life of a person has been ruined.

Those of us who shout the loudest about Americanism in making character assassinations are all too frequently those who, by our own words and acts, ignore some of the basic principles of Americanism:

The right to criticize;

The right to protest;

The exercise of these rights should not cost one single American citizen his reputation or his right to a livelihood nor should he be in danger of losing his reputation or livelihood merely because he happens to know someone who holds unpopular beliefs. Who of us doesn’t? Otherwise none of us could call our souls our own. Otherwise thought control would have set in.

The American people are sick and tired of being afraid to speak their minds lest they be politically smeared as "Communists" or "Fascists" by their opponents. Freedom of speech is not what it used to be in America. It has been so abused by some that it is not exercised by others.

... As an American, I am shocked at the way Republicans and Democrats alike are playing directly into the Communist design of "confuse, divide, and conquer." As an American, I don’t want a Democratic Administration “whitewash” or "cover-up" any more than I want a Republican smear or witch hunt.

As an American, I condemn a Republican "Fascist" just as much I condemn a Democratic "Communist." I condemn a Democrat "Fascist" just as much as I condemn a Republican "Communist." They are equally dangerous to you and me and to our country. As an American, I want to see our nation recapture the strength and unity it once had when we fought the enemy instead of ourselves.
<<

So do you think Margaret Chase would approve of Hollywood being in absolute control by the Leftists?

Tell us about the freedom of speech in Hollywood. Conservatives Christians are so unpopluar in Hollywood, that they have no more voice there than they did under Stalin.

Communists can stand no other ideology, save their own.

BTW, I think the Dept Justice building should be renamed to honor Sen McCarthy.

Anyone? Anyone?

The right to criticize;

The right to protest;

<<

So do you think Margaret Chase would approve of Hollywood being in absolute control by the Leftists?

Tell us about the freedom of speech in Hollywood. Conservatives Christians are so unpopluar in Hollywood, that they have no more voice there than they did under Stalin.

Communists can stand no other ideology, save their own.

BTW, I think the Dept Justice building should be renamed to honor Sen McCarthy.

What in the Great Blue Fuck does Hollywood have to do with politics? No I think Sen. Smith would have you committed to a loony bin.

As far as naming a building, let alone a justice building, after a simpleminded opportunist attention whore who along with Lush Rimjob did more than any two people to create the divided rhetoric swill in which we swim, yeah great plan there. Better we should name a sewer after him.

As far as naming a building, let alone a justice building, after a simpleminded opportunist attention whore who along with Lush Rimjob did more than any two people to create the divided rhetoric swill in which we swim, yeah great plan there. Better we should name a sewer after him.
· · · :lol:

"I have here in my pocket the locations of 167 sewers which should be named after Senator McCarthy."

· · · :lol:

"I have here in my pocket the locations of 167 sewers which should be named after Senator McCarthy."

It wasn't really original to them though...

Jacobin Reason: Sneak Peek at 2012 GOP Platform

Forum List

Back