Brady's appeal is denied...

This thing needs to end, this has gotten boring.
Not boring to the loons in New England. The entertainment value is ta an all time high.

Scott Zolak Flips Out On NFL Network Hosts' Opinions On Tom Brady, DeflateGate

Now Brady is looking into how he will spend his time on the bench.

brady-ping-pong-850x478.jpg

This thing needs to end, this has gotten boring.
Not boring to the loons in New England. The entertainment value is ta an all time high.

Scott Zolak Flips Out On NFL Network Hosts' Opinions On Tom Brady, DeflateGate

Now Brady is looking into how he will spend his time on the bench.

brady-ping-pong-850x478.jpg

that was hysterical watching that local sports radio host in Boston go into meltdown mode when that person from NFL network called in and suggested that Brady take the suspension on the chin.
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Not surprising,there in the city of Boston they refuse to look at his wrongdoings or Belichecks as well.

Without mentioning any names he reminds me of at least two other posters here that are patriot fans that act EXACTLY like he did when anything negative is said about him or their team.they take is so personal as if Tom Brady is their son or something.:rolleyes: One of being that they live right there in Boston,that person freaks out and goes into meltdown mode exactly the same way he did,those two should get a room together.:D
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
At least it's over so maybe MAYBE we don't have to hear the whiners, haters, and the jealous ones........(but I love you all anyway ;) )

At least it's over so maybe MAYBE we don't have to hear the whiners, haters, and the jealous ones........(but I love you all anyway ;) )

whiners like
It has become absurd. But, I have a feeling he already knew what was going to be. I doubt he's too worried. I mean look at some of you guys. (note I said some). You can't stop talking about him, and his every move. Any bad or derogatory thing you can say, you do. Transparent as can be. But I love you anyhow. :)

Have to disagree Kat.His ACTIONS show that he was worried. He was so worried about not winning in court and not winning the appeal and having to serve the suspension that instead of manning up and taking it on the chin like he should have last year,he went to the lengths of lying to everyone about the whole thing. Had he not been worried,he would have just owned up to it and admit what he did.

Instead he let it go on forever by fighting it and not taking it on the chin.The reason being is with this suspension he now goes down in history being remembered in the same way OJ simpson is.:biggrin: someone who had talent but lacked integrity and character.

This is the first time in history that a hall of fame quarterback has served a suspension for their conduct determining the outcome of the game. "it wasnt a factor in the colts game but is sure was in the ravens game which was a very close game.they never should have even advanced to play the colts."

He so badly wanted a fourth superbowl ring to be regarded as the greatest QB of all time and have his place among joe montana and terry bradshaw as the only quarterbacks to win four superbowls that he was willing to tarnish and hurt the game in the process and have everyone remember him the same way they think of OJ simpson. doesnt sound like it was worth it to me to do all that cheating and lying just to join the ranks of terry bradshaw and joe montana.:biggrin:

well it IS overwith now so how bout we talk now how roger clemons did the same thing and hurt his credibility to not be compared to nolan ryan as the greatest modern day pitcher of all time.

thats WHY this is a major thing is because wheter people in NE like it or not,it IS the biggest scandal in sports history since the black sox scandal.:biggrin: even worse.lol

whiners like
It has become absurd. But, I have a feeling he already knew what was going to be. I doubt he's too worried. I mean look at some of you guys. (note I said some). You can't stop talking about him, and his every move. Any bad or derogatory thing you can say, you do. Transparent as can be. But I love you anyhow. :)

Have to disagree Kat.His ACTIONS show that he was worried. He was so worried about not winning in court and not winning the appeal and having to serve the suspension that instead of manning up and taking it on the chin like he should have last year,he went to the lengths of lying to everyone about the whole thing. Had he not been worried,he would have just owned up to it and admit what he did.

Instead he let it go on forever by fighting it and not taking it on the chin.The reason being is with this suspension he now goes down in history being remembered in the same way OJ simpson is.:biggrin: someone who had talent but lacked integrity and character.

This is the first time in history that a hall of fame quarterback has served a suspension for their conduct determining the outcome of the game. "it wasnt a factor in the colts game but is sure was in the ravens game which was a very close game.they never should have even advanced to play the colts."

He so badly wanted a fourth superbowl ring to be regarded as the greatest QB of all time and have his place among joe montana and terry bradshaw as the only quarterbacks to win four superbowls that he was willing to tarnish and hurt the game in the process and have everyone remember him the same way they think of OJ simpson. doesnt sound like it was worth it to me to do all that cheating and lying just to join the ranks of terry bradshaw and joe montana.:biggrin:

well it IS overwith now so how bout we talk now how roger clemons did the same thing and hurt his credibility to not be compared to nolan ryan as the greatest modern day pitcher of all time.

thats WHY this is a major thing is because wheter people in NE like it or not,it IS the biggest scandal in sports history since the black sox scandal.:biggrin: even worse.lol

That was not a whine. That was a fact.

As for the other...it's all second hand you are posting. May or may not be so. I am sorry that you are so jealous of Brady. Come on my friend...you're better than that. You are one that usually had verifiable proof of what you post. :)

His ACTIONS show that he was worried. He was so worried about not winning in court and not winning the appeal and having to serve the suspension that instead of manning up and taking it on the chin like he should have last year,he went to the lengths of lying to everyone about the whole thing. Had he not been worried,he would have just owned up to it and admit what he did.

"His ACTIONS show that he was worried. He was so worried about not winning in court and not winning the appeal and having to serve the suspension that instead of manning up and taking it on the chin like he should have last year,he went to the lengths of lying to everyone about the whole thing. Had he not been worried,he would have just owned up to it and admit what he did."

^^^^^
This is an excellent nutshell analysis.

No one walks away from a winning case and tarnishes his legacy, his integrity and lets down his fans and team mates. The clowns in and around Patriot Nation are in disbelief their hero just walked away from all their support and backing.

Let's face it, Brady released a cookbook and he does not even cook his chef does. At an outrageous price of $200 the book is near impossible for the average person to actually employ in their diet, not to mention a diligent person can get those recipes on the internet. Who would buy the "manual"? The fools who think Brady is a deity.

Brady is a farce and once again he leaves with his reputation deflated because he could not man up and face his opponents on level ground.

He learned to cheat from the best, Bilicheat, the admitted cheater.

Loved how Bill threw Tommy under the bus when askef about the under inflated football. Almost as embarrassing as when he left the field in a losing Super Bowl against the Giants....leaving his team alone. What a slug....

Loved how Bill threw Tommy under the bus when askef about the under inflated football. Almost as embarrassing as when he left the field in a losing Super Bowl against the Giants....leaving his team alone. What a slug....
The whole team is a disgrace. The Patriots went from being the crown jewel of the NFL to the court jesters of professional sports.

brady-king-01.jpg

whiners like

As for the other...it's all second hand you are posting. May or may not be so. I am sorry that you are so jealous of Brady. Come on my friend...you're better than that. You are one that usually had verifiable proof of what you post. :)

Jealous of Brady? seriously?:haha::lmao:

I LAUGH at him all the time here,how he has tarnished his place in history,I fail to see how that is being jealous?:D

If I am jealous, am I also jealous as well of Mark Mcguire,Sammny Soso,Roger Clemons,Lance Armstrong,and Barry Bonds as well? :D:lmao:o_O

I mean come on now.really? :lmao: I talk about THEM every bit as much of being cheaters and frauds as Brady is as evidenced in my last post to you about Clemons,did you not see that part?.:D

.I have talked about THOSE guys MANY times every bit as much as I have about Brady when talking about him several times on this board as evidenced recently in my last post ,but for some strange reason,you never want to defend those guys all the time when I talk about THEM being cheaters and frauds. I EVEN suggested we go on to talk about Roger Clemons not in the same catagory as Nolan Ryan as the greatest pitcher in MLB baseball history remember?:D

Tell me WHY is it that you want to keep on discussing BRADY when I even made suggestion to you that we move on from Brady and compare and discuss why Clemons is no longer one of the greatest pitchers ever? :D

I mean,didnt you just say maybe now all this Brady talk can stop?

thats fine by me which is WHY i offered to compare Clemons to Ryan as the biggest fraud pitcher in baseball history but i cant do so if its a ONE WAY DISCUSSION on him.lol

This story will forever be talked about in NFL history since it is the greatest scandal in sports history since the black sox scandal so if people inside Boston cant accept it,well thats their problem,not mine. :D

I am pretty sure you dont care about him being suspended am I right? I wasnt referring to YOU as a whiner,just Robert Kraft and all the cheatriot fans in boston just to clear that up.o_O

THOSE people there ARE whining about it just like Robert Kraft.:lmao::haha: sorry about the misunderstanding you thinking i was talking about you there.;)

the NFL is a joke. Brady is just the fall guy for Belicheat.He was his teacher who taught him to cheat and he always gets off scott free unpunished for his actions.Remember this isnt the first time by any means Belicheat has been involved in a scandal.

Its been one after another over the years and they always receive a mere slap on the wrist for it because they are like politicians,spoiled rich brats who get away with scandal after scandal that other teams had they done the same thing,THEIR coach WOULD get tossed out of the league with their quarterback getting a one year suspension.

Robert Kraft has the same kind of power and influence in the NFL that Jerry Jones of the cowboys does. Remember,Jerry Jones is the main reason WHY the Rams are back in LA.He was the main pusher in getting them back.Had he not been so vocal about it,it would have been much tougher for the Rams to get back.

Same with Kraft.He has power and influence so his teams get off scott free with scandal after scandal since they are the spoiled rich brats of the NFL.

Last edited:

The whole team is a disgrace. The Patriots went from being the crown jewel of the NFL to the court jesters of professional sports.

brady-king-01.jpg

Yeah when you got even one of his former centers who played on three superbowls with him and knew him better than anyone because of that,when you have EVEN HIM coming out calling him a cheater as well as his own idol Joe Montana,thats pretty bad.:haha::lmao:

I myself would be embarrassed to show my face in public if one of my own former players that i bonded with and my former idol came out and called me a cheater but Brady of course isnt because he has no conscience and morals whatsoever.

brady-king-01.jpg

Yeah when you got even one of his former centers who played on three superbowls with him and knew him better than anyone because of that,when you have EVEN HIM coming out calling him a cheater as well as his own idol Joe Montana,thats pretty bad.:haha::lmao:

I myself would be embarrassed to show my face in public if one of my own former players that i bonded with and my former idol came out and called me a cheater but Brady of course isnt because he has no conscience and morals whatsoever.
Brady is a failed player, he has tried to get away with his boyish charm and Kraft's influence. Now the fans are trying to justify his running away from the battle, yet they cannot reconcile that with his storied desired to win at all costs.

The fact that Brady never runs away from any fight let alone one that will negatively impact his legacy speaks volumes about his level of guilt.

Brady is a damn cheater and liar.

Thats funny you were thinking the EXACT same thing I was.:up: I hadnt even read your post yet and I just got done saying the same thing how Belicheat was his mentor that he learned from and he threw him under the bus and did not back him up.:D

Like I just got done saying.Belicheat sold him down the river.Having him be the fallguy for HIS latest scandal to cheat in a big game to advance to the superbowl. Poor little Tommyboy sold his character and integrity down the drain and took the rap for the man who was behind it all. :haha::lmao::lmao:

whiners like

Jealous of Brady? seriously?:haha::lmao:

I LAUGH at him all the time here,how he has tarnished his place in history,I fail to see how that is being jealous?:D

If I am jealous, am I also jealous as well of Mark Mcguire,Sammny Soso,Roger Clemons,Lance Armstrong,and Barry Bonds as well? :D:lmao:o_O

I mean come on now.really? :lmao: I talk about THEM every bit as much of being cheaters and frauds as Brady is as evidenced in my last post to you about Clemons,did you not see that part?.:D

.I have talked about THOSE guys MANY times every bit as much as I have about Brady when talking about him several times on this board as evidenced recently in my last post ,but for some strange reason,you never want to defend those guys all the time when I talk about THEM being cheaters and frauds. I EVEN suggested we go on to talk about Roger Clemons not in the same catagory as Nolan Ryan as the greatest pitcher in MLB baseball history remember?:D

Tell me WHY is it that you want to keep on discussing BRADY when I even made suggestion to you that we move on from Brady and compare and discuss why Clemons is no longer one of the greatest pitchers ever? :D

I mean,didnt you just say maybe now all this Brady talk can stop?

thats fine by me which is WHY i offered to compare Clemons to Ryan as the biggest fraud pitcher in baseball history but i cant do so if its a ONE WAY DISCUSSION on him.lol

This story will forever be talked about in NFL history since it is the greatest scandal in sports history since the black sox scandal so if people inside Boston cant accept it,well thats their problem,not mine. :D

I am pretty sure you dont care about him being suspended am I right? I wasnt referring to YOU as a whiner,just Robert Kraft and all the cheatriot fans in boston just to clear that up.o_O

THOSE people there ARE whining about it just like Robert Kraft.:lmao::haha: sorry about the misunderstanding you thinking i was talking about you there.;)

the NFL is a joke. Brady is just the fall guy for Belicheat.He was his teacher who taught him to cheat and he always gets off scott free unpunished for his actions.Remember this isnt the first time by any means Belicheat has been involved in a scandal.

Its been one after another over the years and they always receive a mere slap on the wrist for it because they are like politicians,spoiled rich brats who get away with scandal after scandal that other teams had they done the same thing,THEIR coach WOULD get tossed out of the league with their quarterback getting a one year suspension.

Robert Kraft has the same kind of power and influence in the NFL that Jerry Jones of the cowboys does. Remember,Jerry Jones is the main reason WHY the Rams are back in LA.He was the main pusher in getting them back.Had he not been so vocal about it,it would have been much tougher for the Rams to get back.

Same with Kraft.He has power and influence so his teams get off scott free with scandal after scandal since they are the spoiled rich brats of the NFL.

My reply was to your post, but I believe YOU when you say you are not jealous, sweetie. :) I do now understand where you are coming from. Outside of that, I know what I see. And I love it. I love a good giggle from phony deniers. (nope, not you)

Much more interesting to discuss your Rams btw.

NFL ratings are wayyyyy down this year prior to years past.No surprise whatsoever.lol Its because of this.:D

Ratings Deflategate: Why the NFL is down this season

when a hall of fame QB gets suspended for his actions ON THE FIELD that affect the outcome of a game,the sport has been tainted whether the cheatriot apologists want to accept it or not.:D

the media of course wont mention the fact everybody outside of NE sees the cheatriots for the cheats they are and how they have tainted the game and are sick of these joke punishments they always get which are a mere slap on the wrist-losing first round draft choices-big wow,and the latest joke of a suspension of brady being just a measely four games.

they know how other teams had THEY committed these same scandals,their owner would lose ownership of the team,the coach would be kicked out of the league and their QB would have been suspended an entire SEASON.:rolleyes:

the fact everyone outside of NE booed shady brady is proof in the pudding the whole country outside NE sees them for the cheaters and frauds they are and have committed the greatest scandal in sports history since the black sox scandal.:D

they are fed up with the corruption of the NFL and them allowing that organization getting away with scandal after scandal and get one joke punishment after another.

I hope Jimmy and Brisset can hook up with other teams.they are likeable guys at the moment but if they stay with the Belicheat and the cheats,they will become corrupt like Brady as well being under his influence. I have no doubt that in the beginning Brady was not shady.Just after being around Belicheat for so many years he corrupted him and taught him how to cheat and lie.I fear the same would happen to Jimmy and Brisset as well if they stay under his mentorship as well.

Last edited:
NFL ratings are wayyyyy down this year prior to years past.No surprise whatsoever.lol Its because of this.:D

when a hall of fame QB gets suspended for his actions ON THE FIELD that affect the outcome of a game,the sport has been tainted whether the cheatriot apologists want to accept it or not.:D

the media of course wont mention the fact everybody outside of NE sees the cheatriots for the cheats they are and how they have tainted the game and are sick of these joke punishments they always get which are a mere slap on the wrist-losing first round draft choices-big wow,and the latest joke of a suspension of brady being just a measely four games.

they know how other teams had THEY committed these same scandals,their owner would lose ownership of the team,the coach would be kicked out of the league and their QB would have been suspended an entire SEASON.:rolleyes:

the fact everyone outside of NE booed shady brady is proof in the pudding the whole country outside NE sees them for the cheaters have recognized the effect.and frauds they are and have committed the greatest scandal in sports history since the black sox scandal.:D

they are fed up with the corruption of the NFL and them allowing that organization getting away with scandal after scandal and get one joke punishment after another.

I hope Jimmy and Brisset can hook up with other teams.they are likeable guys at the moment but if they stay with the Belicheat and the cheats,they will become corrupt like Brady as well being under his influence. I have no doubt that in the beginning Brady was not shady.Just after being around Belicheat for so many years he corrupted him and taught him how to cheat and lie.I fear the same would happen to Jimmy and Brisset as well if they stay under his mentorship as well.
I agree people I talk to about the rating situation: NFL people, broadcasters etc recognize this .

Besides being a cheater Brady is one selfish bastard who has given not only himself but the NFL a black eye.

the fact everyone outside of NE booed shady brady is proof in the pudding the whole country outside NE sees them for the cheaters have recognized the effect.and frauds they are and have committed the greatest scandal in sports history since the black sox scandal.:D

I agree people I talk to about the rating situation: NFL people, broadcasters etc recognize this .

Besides being a cheater Brady is one selfish bastard who has given not only himself but the NFL a black eye.

and dont forget Belicheat.:up: I know the thread topic is Brady but remember,BeliCHEAT taught him to lie and cheat.He learned from the master.:D

side note,I brought this back up on Jims thread to show that is not just me and you here in this section that get a kick out of what a fraud brady and belicheat are.:D
matter of fact did you see USA TODAYS Sport section today? toknow surprirse the mainstream media just like the networks is kissing belicheats ass saying what a great coach he is failing to mention what a failure he was in cleveland and how they bug the vissiting teams locker rooms and sabotage their headsets.ect,ect.

I am going to email that idiot ass kisser writer and tell him all that.He no doubt wont reply back cause the truth hurts and he will lose his job with them if he prints that little truth in there.

and dont forget Belicheat.:up: I know the thread topic is Brady but remember,BeliCHEAT taught him to lie and cheat.He learned from the master.:D

side note,I brought this back up on Jims thread to show that is not just me and you here in this section that get a kick out of what a fraud brady and belicheat are.:D
matter of fact did you see USA TODAYS Sport section today? toknow surprirse the mainstream media just like the networks is kissing belicheats ass saying what a great coach he is failing to mention what a failure he was in cleveland and how they bug the vissiting teams locker rooms and sabotage their headsets.ect,ect.

I am going to email that idiot ass kisser writer and tell him all that.He no doubt wont reply back cause the truth hurts and he will lose his job with them if he prints that little truth in there.
Of course Belicheat is the evil one here, but Brady is making the NFL his very own private WWE

B82jhBxCUAAr3Py.jpg:large

Write the guy and see what he says.

Forum List

Back