Brady's appeal is denied...

Brady's appeals petition denied; remains suspended

The only thing left is the Supreme Court and hoping for a stay for the lower court. Poor Tommy's rep is taking a HUGE HIT!

I'll believe that he gets the joke four day suspension "a joke suspension since it SHOULD be an entire season." I'll believe it when I see it when the regular season starts and he is not the starter then and only then will i believe it. But right now its looking pretty good and bad for brady.:D

The guy is bringing shame on the NFL.

with the special treatment the cheats get,unlike Barry Bonds and Roger Clemons who did not get the votes on the first ballot to go in,Brady will for sure no doubt since the cheats are like politicians where there is one different law that applies for them that if we commit the same crimes THEY do everyday,WE go to jail for those crimes.

Because the cheats and Robert Kraft are above the law,I expect brady go on the first ballot because of that but wont matter though because he has shamed the sport forever and wont be remembered as a true winner.

the proof is in the pudding on that in the fact everyone in the stands in SF booed Brady at the superbowl. Pesky facts the cheatriot worshippers cant get around and can only throw temper tantrems over in defeat.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

I bet none of the other hall of fame quarterbacks ever got a suspension for 1/4 portion of the season for poor sportsmanship.:rofl::haha:

Maybe for something like losing their temper and composure on the field or something but never actions detrimental to the outcome of the game that advanced you to the big game.:lmao::rofl:

Well he DID learn from the expert BeliCHEAT. He was the one who taught him well.:D

The fact that he is called BeliCHEAT around the country by former NFL players and coachs,him and Brady will both go into it someday no doubt but they will always be remembered in the same way as OJ Simson is.Infamously.:D

A 4 game suspension should help keep him fresh for the eventual superbowl run.

That is WHY I have always said the suspension is a joke of a punishment. The good thing though is yeah it will probably keep him fresh but guess what,if they dont get home field advantage,they wont go to the superbowl because the facts show that the LAST time the cheats won a game on the road in the playoffs,was way back in 2008 against the chargers who had a coach named marty shottenheimer where the announcers always called his play calling MARTYBALL. reason being was he was known for being super conservative.:D

But most important,that last playoff win on the road against the chargers was 8 years ago against a coach whos teams ALWAYS went one and done in the playoffs all the time when he was with the chargers and chiefs.lol.

No matter where Marty went he was always ONE AND DONE MARTY once the playoffs began. so its pretty funny that ONE AND DONE MARTYBALL was the last coach Belicheat beat on the road in the playoffs.:D

When it comes to the playoffs,when the cheats dont have the home town refs in their pockets,cant sabotage the headset equipment for the visiting team,cant plant listening devices in the locker rooms,they cant win.:D

Sure they can beat teams on the road during the regular season but thats because they play against so many crappy teams,when it comes to the playoffs though and they have to play the best of the best,they cant win cause they cant cheat on the road.:D

If they dont get homefield advantage,they wont go to the superbowl.:D

with the special treatment the cheats get,unlike Barry Bonds and Roger Clemons who did not get the votes on the first ballot to go in,Brady will for sure no doubt since the cheats are like politicians where there is one different law that applies for them that if we commit the same crimes THEY do everyday,WE go to jail for those crimes.

Because the cheats and Robert Kraft are above the law,I expect brady go on the first ballot because of that but wont matter though because he has shamed the sport forever and wont be remembered as a true winner.

the proof is in the pudding on that in the fact everyone in the stands in SF booed Brady at the superbowl. Pesky facts the cheatriot worshippers cant get around and can only throw temper tantrems over in defeat.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

I bet none of the other hall of fame quarterbacks ever got a suspension for 1/4 portion of the season for poor sportsmanship.:rofl::haha:

Maybe for something like losing their temper and composure on the field or something but never actions detrimental to the outcome of the game that advanced you to the big game.:lmao::rofl:

Someone has gone to jail for deflating footballs? I did not know that.

He is bringing publicity, when the world is talking baseball and basketball, the buzz today was over football. Tomorrow, we are back to basketball and baseball.
T
The message? "Cheat and Win!

The message is over, whatever the hell the message was. I like watching football, I like the games, I don't care about Brady unless he is playing the Oakland Raiders and then I want Brady crushed like raspberry.

It has become absurd. But, I have a feeling he already knew what was going to be. I doubt he's too worried. I mean look at some of you guys. (note I said some). You can't stop talking about him, and his every move. Any bad or derogatory thing you can say, you do. Transparent as can be. But I love you anyhow. :)

It has become absurd. But, I have a feeling he already knew what was going to be. I doubt he's too worried. I mean look at some of you guys. (note I said some). You can't stop talking about him, and his every move. Any bad or derogatory thing you can say, you do. Transparent as can be. But I love you anyhow. :)

Don't get all mushy on us, now...

Don't get all mushy on us, now...

I can't help it. :)

okay NOW I am convinced his suspension will be upheld.lol.This is why.The opening paragraph in my sports section today read this-Quarterback Tom Brady's last best chance to avoid serving a four game "DEFLATEGATE" suspension to start the new season was flatly rejected wednesday by an an appeals court.

But what REALLY cinches it for me though is it then goes on to state-Brady's remaining hope is to appeal to the U.S supreme court.

"That is an extremely long shot." said Nellie Drew,a sports law professor at the university at Buffalo.she said the 2nd circuit acted correctly and that any changes to how the NFL handles arbitrations over player issues will have to be handled at the negotiating table.:up:

this is such big news that they are talking about it everywhere.Not just on in sports pages or sports radio shows,but places like today for example,I listen to a radio station that plays rock music from the 70's,80's and 90's and in between commericals,even THEY mentioned it briefly.lol

Last edited:
But who cares? If they do, they do.

Naw he's not worried.Its not like he is going to lose the several multi million dollars he has earned over the years..:D

Now if THAT was the case,he would for sure be worried.:D

Naw he's not worried.Its not like he is going to lose the several multi million dollars he has earned over the years..:D

Now if THAT was the case,he would for sure be worried.:D

LOL Probably..

Forum List

Back