Brady♥♥♥

Okay this thread has run its course for me since I NOW know its just here to post pics of him.So now that I know THAT is the only purpose of the thread,this will be my last post on it.

Here is easily by far the BEST picture of Tom Brady.Better than ALL the other pics that have been posted here COMBINED,hands down,no contest.lol.:up: since this is my last post,I will go out with a big bang.:biggrin:

oPpH4vM.jpg

None of the other previous ones COMBINED can beat this one,here is the winner of them all that takes first prize.
:up::rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::muahaha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Yeah right. Like I had not already told you that. :talk2hand:

ap_patriots_dolphins_1878203.jpg

A real shame; a looker and probably a nice guy, but he's tainted his imagine terribly over the last couple years! It's been more than apparent, winning is more important than integrity as evidenced by "team cheating" scandals and fighting the allegations all the way to the hilt! Associating with Donald Trump puts the cherry on top that he's a terrible disappointment to sports and human-kind! It's so unfortunate! ;-/ :ahole-1:

No, he's not. There are plenty of players that have been proven to have done MUCH worse than he is accused of. Accusations not proven btw. Don't like the team? Jealous of Brady and his good fortune and looks? Attack! THAT is what is is about.

Having said that, again I say this thread is NOT for that. There are plenty of others you guys can attack him in. Go for it there. Thanks! :D

Tom Brady is probably one of the greatest quarterbacks of all time. You can hate him all you want, but you wouldn't be so much of a hater if he showed up on your team.

My major reason for posting here is "God, I hope those are really Kat's legs in her picture. Lie to me and tell me it is... :)

If Paul Allen lost his mind and traded Wilson to the Pats for Brady I would never watch another Seahawk's game.

Truth out!!!

Tom Brady is probably one of the greatest quarterbacks of all time. You can hate him all you want, but you wouldn't be so much of a hater if he showed up on your team.

My major reason for posting here is "God, I hope those are really Kat's legs in her picture. Lie to me and tell me it is... :)

If Paul Allen lost his mind and traded Wilson to the Pats for Brady I would never watch another Seahawk's game.

Truth out!!!

Brady's a better QB. :D We wouldn't want your QB here in New England.

Truth out!!!

Brady has a great HISTORY but at this time he is not as good as Wilson. I realize that as a fan you are wearing Brady colored glasses and would like nothing more than to sleep with your football god.

The FACT of the matter is that Wilson can and has put the Seahawks on his back and come from behind more times than any living playing QB and then there is that little all important stat..the NFL QB rating which Wilson led the league with a rating of 110.1 and Brady came in at 102.2

Check out this link

Quarterback Rating By Total and Components: 2015 NFL Season

to learn more about

and how QBs are rated:

Truth out!!!

Brady has a great HISTORY but at this time he is not as good as Wilson. I realize that as a fan you are wearing Brady colored glasses and would like nothing more than to sleep with your football god.

The FACT of the matter is that Wilson can and has put the Seahawks on his back and come from behind more times than any living playing QB and then there is that little all important stat..the NFL QB rating which Wilson led the league with a rating of 110.1 and Brady came in at 102.2

Check out this link

to learn more about

and how QBs are rated:

Wilson is a great Q/B! And he's good lookin', but still not like Brady. :lol:

Truth out!!!

Check out this link

to learn more about

and how QBs are rated:

Just because I think he's good looking and a good QB AND a Patriot, doesn't mean I want to bed down with him. Lol. I don't even KNOW him!

Tom Brady is the best QB in the league according to overall statistics. :) Tom Brady is very modest though, and he says he doesn't think he is the best.

Truth out!!!

Check out this link

to learn more about

and how QBs are rated:

Just because I think he's good looking and a good QB AND a Patriot, doesn't mean I want to bed down with him. Lol. I don't even KNOW him!

Tom Brady is the best QB in the league according to overall statistics. :) Tom Brady is very modest though, and he says he doesn't think he is the best.

He is correct. He is very good. He has won an impressive number of important games. He won his last Super Bowl only because a defensive player, Butler, made the play of his lifetime intercepting a Wilson pass at the goal line. If not for that freak play The Seahawks and Wilson who almost made the most impressive second half comeback in Superbowl history would/should have won the game. Tom was voted the MVP but that is silly. He played like shit in the second half of that game and was EXTREMELY lucky that Butler made an EXCEPTIONAL play and pulled Tom's bacon out of the fire. Tom has been very good and very lucky. He is not the most talented QB in the NFL. He might be in the current top ten. Wilson is the most talented QB currently playing QB in the NFL.

Truth out!!!

Check out this link

to learn more about

and how QBs are rated:

He is correct. He is very good. He has won an impressive number of important games. He won his last Super Bowl only because a defensive player, Butler, made the play of his lifetime intercepting a Wilson pass at the goal line. If not for that freak play The Seahawks and Wilson who almost made the most impressive second half comeback in Superbowl history would/should have won the game. Tom was voted the MVP but that is silly. He played like shit in the second half of that game and was EXTREMELY lucky that Butler made an EXCEPTIONAL play and pulled Tom's bacon out of the fire. Tom has been very good and very lucky. He is not the most talented QB in the NFL. He might be in the current top ten. Wilson is the most talented QB currently playing QB in the NFL.

You are wrong according to the statistics. Keep whining about it though! :)

Truth out!!!

Check out this link

to learn more about

and how QBs are rated:

No, We in Seattle are just fortunate to have the best QB in the NFL and proud of it.

Check out this link

to learn more about

and how QBs are rated:

No, We in Seattle are just fortunate to have the best QB in the NFL and proud of it.

Don't worry. I'm sure Brady will be retiring in the next several years AFTER he wins another Super bowl, and then you don't have to feel so threatened anymore. :D

Check out this link

to learn more about

and how QBs are rated:

I don't know if I would go that far. He is good. I am not sure I would call him the best though.

Have to follow the rules. Enjoy ladies.

25192c71b10200e0cbb2833af18bc273.jpg

Check out this link

to learn more about

and how QBs are rated:

Don't worry. I'm sure Brady will be retiring in the next several years AFTER he wins another Super bowl, and then you don't have to feel so threatened anymore. :D

I feel threatened. I do. Make it stop!

:blahblah:

Check out this link

to learn more about

and how QBs are rated:

Several years? :funnyface: :muahaha:

:blahblah:

Several? :funnyface: :muahaha:

Yup. Brady has no plans on retiring yet. He is still at the top of his game and wants FIVE super bowl rings. :2up:

How old are you anyway? Your posting style is like that of a child.

Forum List

Back