Brady♥♥♥

What about Julian Edelman? I think he's a great player too. One of, if not the best (hate to use "best" to describe any player) possession receiver.

tumblr_nuhnjeGZqo1sis4szo1_1280_zpsnmnene3i.jpg

He looks cute to me! :D

Who cares? Don't watch them then. I'm sure the Patriots won't miss you one bit! Lol.

Speaking of being childish .... :blahblah: :anj_stfu: :9:

Sorry if you find it offensive, but the Patriots nor their fans care if you like them or not. :D Deal with it.

:blahblah::boohoo: :lalala: :asshole: :banghead:

:thup::up::udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
TOM-BRADY-VMAN-FALL-2012_06.jpg

Is that poster your sock? Must be. I should have a mod check on that. :D Same EXACT childish posting style.[/QUOTE]

:argue::banana2: :blahblah::cuckoo: :funnyface: :itsok: :smartass:

Sorry if you find it offensive, but the Patriots nor their fans care if you like them or not. :D Deal with it.

Is that poster your sock? Must be. I should have a mod check on that. :D Same EXACT childish posting style.

:argue::banana2: :blahblah::cuckoo: :funnyface: :itsok: :smartass:[/QUOTE]

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I can imagine.

Is that poster your sock? Must be. I should have a mod check on that. :D Same EXACT childish posting style.

I can imagine.[/QUOTE]

Remember what we were talking about earlier. These boards are like magnets to the social retards. :D

I can imagine.

Remember what we were talking about earlier. These boards are like magnets to the social retards. :D[/QUOTE]

You just can't help yourself! Check the mirror babe; takes one to know one! :argue: :dig: :boohoo:

I can imagine.

Remember what we were talking about earlier. These boards are like magnets to the social retards. :D

You just can't help yourself! Check the mirror babe; takes one to know one! :argue: :dig: :boohoo:[/QUOTE]

Thankfully I don't know you. Nor do I want to. Now go troll someplace else. Kat asked you nicely earlier to stop. Thanks.

I can imagine.

You just can't help yourself! Check the mirror babe; takes one to know one! :argue: :dig: :boohoo:

Thankfully I don't know you. Nor do I want to. Now go troll someplace else. Kat asked you nicely earlier to stop. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

:blahblah: :crybaby: :cuckoo: :disbelief: :lame2: :nono: :talktothehand:

I can imagine.

Thankfully I don't know you. Nor do I want to. Now go troll someplace else. Kat asked you nicely earlier to stop. Thanks.

:blahblah: :crybaby: :cuckoo: :disbelief: :lame2: :nono: :talktothehand:[/QUOTE]

Please knock it off. :Boom2::blowup:

This one is worthy of putting in again. He just gets better and better. All you poor jealous men here. LOL It is obvious...even if you can't see it. The more you dog him, the more pathetic you appear....hehe

large.jpg

Forum List

Back