Bradley Beal, NOT Harden going to the Suns!

Oh yeah, I like the sound of that! It will be point guard by committee, but I'll take Beal over Harden any day! :113:
This trade doesnt make any sense and will not equate to a Suns Championship. Not that bringing in Harden would have either. The Suns will have much the same problem they had last year. No defense and no depth. Their 3 top guys are injury prone, and all do essentially the same things.

This trade doesnt make any sense and will not equate to a Suns Championship. Not that bringing in Harden would have either. The Suns will have much the same problem they had last year. No defense and no depth. Their 3 top guys are injury prone, and all do essentially the same things.
I agree that it isn't ideal. A super fast, super assist point guard was the need but they did a good job not taking Harden and taking a strong scorer. Now I wonder what they are going to do with the head case Ayton.

I agree that it isn't ideal. A super fast, super assist point guard was the need but they did a good job not taking Harden and taking a strong scorer. Now I wonder what they are going to do with the head case Ayton.
The problemas this essentially keeps them from adding any depth. They didn’t need another star they needed role players.

The problemas this essentially keeps them from adding any depth. They didn’t need another star they needed role players.
It definitely hurt their bench trading Bridges and Cam Johnson. Maybe having 3 big time scorers they can reduce the wear and tear on them. Who knows it's a gamble but I like it way better than getting Harden. Ugh that would have been awful.

Forum List

Back