Boy Whose Body Attracts Iron Says Electric Shock Turned Him Into Magnet

jchima

Sep 22, 2014
A 12-year-old Russian boy may turn out to become the first real-life X-Men hero after an accidental electric shock apparently magnetized his body, which resulted in him magnetizing things. United Press International has more:

Nikolai Kryaglyachenko, 12, said he leaned on a lamppost with faulty wiring on his way home from school one day and the resulting electric shock turned him into a living magnet that attracts metal objects.
“When I woke up the next day and got out of bed, I found some coins that had been lying on the mattress had stuck to my body. Then when I was having breakfast and dropped my spoon, it stuck to my chest,” the boy told Omsk TV and Radio Company.

Kryaglyachenko, who has been compared to X-Men villain Magneto, said he doesn’t have much control over the magnetism.

“I can do things I couldn’t do before, but I don’t have a lot of control over it. Even when I do not want to do it, I still attract things. Once I even attracted a glass — it just moved towards me,” he said.
See Pics: Boy Whose Body Attracts Iron Says Electric Shock Turned Him Into Magnet - eReporter

Forum List

Back