Boy the Democrats are crazy about our seasons

Truth1253

Gold Member
Feb 9, 2019
I love how they have to answer these liberal whack a doodle’s questions and thinking what the fuck are these lunatics asking me. Lol they don’t give a fuck about climate change than they they know it’s a moneymaking hoax to get money. But I like how every question is answered with ‘“Yes of course” and then they pander. Lol

I love how they have to answer these liberal whack a doodle’s questions and thinking what the fuck are these lunatics asking me. Lol they don’t give a fuck about climate change than they they know it’s a moneymaking hoax to get money. But I like how every question is answered with ‘“Yes of course” and then they pander. Lol

Notice how Obama (so concerned about sea levels rising) just bought a mansion right on the ocean shoreline.

upload_2019-9-6_1-2-37.jpeg
Sea Level Rise Dooms Obama's New Martha ...
wattsupwiththat.com

Obama-House-Underwater.jpg

“Obama’s possible new Martha’s Vineyard mansion could be underwater by 2100 (Screenshot/Google Earth/Digital Globe using Climate Central data) OR SOONER ?

Attachments

• upload_2019-9-6_1-2-12.jpeg
    upload_2019-9-6_1-2-12.jpeg
    8.1 KB · Views: 236

Notice how Obama (so concerned about sea levels rising) just bought a mansion right on the ocean shoreline.

View attachment 277732
Sea Level Rise Dooms Obama's New Martha ...
wattsupwiththat.com

Obama-House-Underwater.jpg

“Obama’s possible new Martha’s Vineyard mansion could be underwater by 2100 (Screenshot/Google Earth/Digital Globe using Climate Central data) OR SOONER ?

He should spend all of his time there then!

Forum List

Back