Boy Scouts win right to remain in building they built

Goodness you are stoooooopid. The info I posted would be available for anyone to read.......that is why I posted it. I knew you wouldn't address the facts and you've proven me correct so there's nothing left for you to do but keep whining........

Keep on lying about not directing it towards me...

The evidence is still on the board :thup:

Lying? Lol.......oh boy your hypocrisy on honesty is priceless. I did direct it at you but it wasn't for your benefit. Do you need a breakdown on what that means?

Thanks for backtracking...

Keep on lying about not directing it towards me...

The evidence is still on the board :thup:

Lying? Lol.......oh boy your hypocrisy on honesty is priceless. I did direct it at you but it wasn't for your benefit. Do you need a breakdown on what that means?

I figured you'd need the breakdown you dumbass. I never said I didn't direct it at you so there is no backtracking. I said I didn't post it for your benefit. Why? The only people who benefit from facts are those who care about them regardless of their agenda. I posted the facts the BSA lawyers said they are there rent free and the City does not even need to give a reason for an eviction per the Lease. You've continued to ignore those facts.....thus demonstrating why they were not posted for your benefit. Bitch slapping you is so easy it's boring.

I figured you'd need the breakdown you dumbass. I never said I didn't direct it at you so there is no backtracking. I said I didn't post it for your benefit.

If you didn't post it for my benefit then you wouldn't have directed it towards me.

Are you really that clueless as to how a Message Board works?

I figured you'd need the breakdown you dumbass. I never said I didn't direct it at you so there is no backtracking. I said I didn't post it for your benefit. Why? The only people who benefit from facts are those who care about them regardless of their agenda. I posted the facts the BSA lawyers said they are there rent free and the City does not even need to give a reason for an eviction per the Lease. You've continued to ignore those facts.....thus demonstrating why they were not posted for your benefit. Bitch slapping you is so easy it's boring.

If you didn't post it for my benefit then you wouldn't have directed it towards me.

Oh boy. You're fucking pathetic. Even after I explained it you stil cannot comprehend. Let me be charitable and try one more time with an example. When I call you a dishonest ass kissing sell out I'm directing to you but it is not for your benefit. Are you really that clueless as to how a Message Board works?

Oh boy. You're fucking pathetic. Even after I explained it you stil cannot comprehend. Let me be charitable and try one more time with an example. When I call you a dishonest ass kissing sell out I'm directing to you but it is not for your benefit. Are you really that clueless as to how a Message Board works?

So when you use ad hominem towards me and directed at me, it's not for my benefit?

Keep spinning Curvey.

So when you use ad hominem towards me and directed at me, it's not for my benefit?

Keep spinning Curvey.

No. It's not for your benefit you dumbass. How can you be so stoopid as to claim the target benefits from the ad hom? You don't really believe that..........you're just dancing because it burns you up to get pwned by me so regularly so you desperately seek any form of consolation. Please have the last word to help massage your bruised ego.

188997831_fef744f6b1.jpg

The BSA has $868 MILLION in assets yet they can't pay their own way? The top two execs get paid a total of over $400,000 but they can't afford rent? If this was an organization in poverty I could see arguments made for trading social services for rent but this is a wealthy group that simply embodies what is fucked up about the US. It spouts Oaths, traditions, and values but their actions shit all over their own propaganda and they want others to pay their way while whining about having their Rights infringed.
Philadelphia: Boy Scouts Should Pay for Excluding Gays - ParentDish

Keep spinning Curvey.

No. It's not for your benefit you dumbass.

Well, at least your spin is consistent.

Rapid. But in the same direction at least.

The BSA has $868 MILLION in assets yet they can't pay their own way? The top two execs get paid a total of over $400,000 but they can't afford rent? If this was an organization in poverty I could see arguments made for trading social services for rent but this is a wealthy group that simply embodies what is fucked up about the US. It spouts Oaths, traditions, and values but their actions shit all over their own propaganda and they want others to pay their way while whining about having their Rights infringed.

YOU are an IDIOT.If you have a lease with me for $1 a year and I say hey, you have $1M in the bank, you can start paying me $500 a month, is that legal? Nope, not if we had a an agreement.

YOU are an IDIOT.If you have a lease with me for $1 a year and I say hey, you have $1M in the bank, you can start paying me $500 a month, is that legal? Nope, not if we had a an agreement.

You are one stoopid fuckwad. Nobody is saying the BSA should pay fair rent based simply on how much money they have. I'm pointing out the BSA claimed it could not afford to pay their own way yet they have $868 million in assets you dumbfuck. I don't think you will ever be able to catch up with the thread.

You are one stoopid fuckwad. Nobody is saying the BSA should pay fair rent based simply on how much money they have. I'm pointing out the BSA claimed it could not afford to pay their own way yet they have $868 million in assets you dumbfuck. I don't think you will ever be able to catch up with the thread.

No, the local council claimed they couldn't pay the full rent, how much the BSA has is irrelevant.

Damn, you are simple minded.

No, the local council claimed they couldn't pay the full rent, how much the BSA has is irrelevant.

"Local council?" Another example of your intellectual dishonesty. It is the BSA.

Boy Scouts of America: Cradle of Liberty Council - Bruce M. Marks Building 2130 Winter Street, Alt address: North 22nd and Winter Street, Philadelphia, PA 19103-1027
Boy Scouts of America: Cradle of Liberty Council - Bruce M. Marks Building - Business details

"Local council?" Another example of your intellectual dishonesty. It is the BSA.

Boy Scouts of America: Cradle of Liberty Council - Bruce M. Marks Building 2130 Winter Street, Alt address: North 22nd and Winter Street, Philadelphia, PA 19103-1027
Boy Scouts of America: Cradle of Liberty Council - Bruce M. Marks Building - Business details

What does that have to do with anything? When you form a local council and associate yourself with the BSA it is YOUR problem to find a building. the BSA does not rent your facilities for you.

What does that have to do with anything? When you form a local council and associate yourself with the BSA it is YOUR problem to find a building. the BSA does not rent your facilities for you.

Great point. So explain why this Philly Chapter paid its top two execs over $400,000 and has over $26 MILLION in assests, with $14 Million in cash and securities but cannot afford to pay their own way?

Great point. So explain why this Philly Chapter paid its top two execs over $400,000 and has over $26 MILLION in assests, with $14 Million in cash and securities but cannot afford to pay their own way?

Prove your claims. The link you provided sure doesn't say that

The link I provided certainly proves that. Closing your eyes tighter won't change the facts.

The link I provided certainly proves that. Closing your eyes tighter won't change the facts.

Where Curved? Post the actual text and tell me where it is found in your link.

Where Curved? Post the actual text and tell me where it is found in your link.

Pick your own source:

cradle of liberty council $26 million in assets - Google Search

Forum List

Back