Boy in Gaza kindergarten: I'll blow myself up on the Zionists

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
Ynet.co.il: Gaza education. The children in kindergarten party were dressed up as Islamic Jihad terrorists, held gun-toys and called to terrorize Israel.

Hamza, one of the children of the kindergarten, that his father was killed as part of a terrorist Islamic Jihad mission, said that "When I'll grow up I'll join the Islamic Jihad, fight the Zionist enemy and launch missiles toward the Zionists, until I'll die as a Shahid and join my father in paradise. I love the resistence, the Shahids and Palestine, and when getting older I want to explode in a Zionist bus".

7_wh.jpg

one of the kids at the party

6_wh.jpg

"Martyr" coffins

1_wa.jpg

5_wa.jpg

Such lovely children

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO7wFlJDZ_U]Hamas TV - YouTube[/ame]

Ynet.co.il: Gaza education. The children in kindergarten party were dressed up as Islamic Jihad terrorists, held gun-toys and called to terrorize Israel.

Hamza, one of the children of the kindergarten, that his father was killed as part of a terrorist Islamic Jihad mission, said that "When I'll grow up I'll join the Islamic Jihad, fight the Zionist enemy and launch missiles toward the Zionists, until I'll die as a Shahid and join my father in paradise. I love the resistence, the Shahids and Palestine, and when getting older I want to explode in a Zionist bus".

Some terrible mistakes in English use, a journalist would not write like that,
did you make it yourself?:eusa_whistle:

Children attending a kindergarten in Gaza that is run by Islamic Jihad celebrated their graduation by dressing up in army attire, waving toy rifles and chanting anti-Israel slogans."It is our obligation to educate the children to love the resistance, Palestine and Jerusalem, so they will recognize the importance of Palestine and who its enemy is," the kindergarten's director said.

During the ceremony the children "demonstrated" how Israel treats Palestinian prisoners. In the display, handcuffed children depicting inmates were placed in cages, with an "Israeli guard" standing nearby.

Another child depicting an Israeli prison guard placed the head of a "Palestinian prisoner" in a bucket of water to demonstrate how Palestinian prisoners are "tortured" in Israel.
3_wa.jpg

4_wa.jpg

Gaza kindergartners want to 'blow up Zionists' - Israel News, Ynetnews

Children attending a kindergarten in Gaza that is run by Islamic Jihad celebrated their graduation by dressing up in army attire, waving toy rifles and chanting anti-Israel slogans."It is our obligation to educate the children to love the resistance, Palestine and Jerusalem, so they will recognize the importance of Palestine and who its enemy is," the kindergarten's director said.

During the ceremony the children "demonstrated" how Israel treats Palestinian prisoners. In the display, handcuffed children depicting inmates were placed in cages, with an "Israeli guard" standing nearby.

Another child depicting an Israeli prison guard placed the head of a "Palestinian prisoner" in a bucket of water to demonstrate how Palestinian prisoners are "tortured" in Israel.
3_wa.jpg

4_wa.jpg

I see you answered your own question. When opening this thread the article was not yet put on the website to non Hebrew readers.

I do have spelling mistakes. so many English speakers. Sue me.

But post the truth. which is more than I can say for others.

Knock yourself out.

3_wa.jpg

4_wa.jpg

I see you answered your own question. When opening this thread the article was not yet put on the website to non Hebrew readers.

I do have spelling mistakes. so many English speakers. Sue me.

But post the truth. which is more than I can say for others.

Knock yourself out.
Don't worry about Jos as he is retarded.

Of course Israeli indoctrination doesn't happen
Israeli militarized education starts early in overt and symbolic ways to condition young minds to accept service as natural, vital, and an honor for Jewish citizens. The "educational system is so committed to (promoting) military service that it (fails) to consider" the harm to new youth generations who grow up thinking wars and violence are natural, peace unattainable, Arabs inferior, and Palestinians enemies. Militarizing society is corrupting and self-destructive, recruiting child soldiers criminal and unconscionable. "All forms....must stop." The alternative is unacceptable, illegal, and intolerable.
Indoctrinating Israeli Youths to Be Warriors

Forum List

Back