Race riots in tel aviv

ERGO

Bursting Bubbles
Feb 24, 2012
Some racist Israeli's show their true colors in racist apartheid Israel, which is not reported on in the controlled...filtered lap dog U.S. media.

Race Riots in Tel Aviv

The consequences of immigration, both legal and illegal, has become a serious issue in many countries and worthy of discussion. But somehow, in this case, anti-immigration sentiment arising from Israeli racism cannot be mentioned lest it somehow tarnish the legitimacy of the Jewish state.

Scott McConnell has observed the European and alternative media coverage of Wednesday’s race riots in Israel directed against African immigrants and wondered if the press in the US is reporting what took place. Well, the short answer is “no.” The New York Times and the Washington Post have avoided the subject as has NPR and the Los Angeles Times. [ Not surprising]

Abe Foxman of the Anti-Defamation League expressed his concern at the “lawlessness and violence committed by and directed against the immigrants” and then three times more noted that the lawless and violent immigrants were creating security problems for Israelis. He also praised Netanyahu’s “condemnation of the inflammatory comments and the violence…,” not mentioning that it was Netanyahu who had initially given support to the protesters. [Typical of the two-faced leaders in Israel and U.S.]

Steve Sailer has noted that Foxman is a lot tougher on immigrants in Israel than he is on their counterparts in the US. In May 2010 he referred to Arizona’s illegal immigrant legislation as an example of “nativism” and “bigotry,” manifestly “mean spirited” and xenophobic.

The media under-reporting of any unpleasant news coming out of Israel is a long standing American journalistic tradition. Friends of Israel would and frequently do argue that Israel is being held to a higher standard than any of its neighbors and is subject to unfair criticism. But the problem is not that Israel is held to a higher standard than its neighbors. The reality is that it is all too often not held to any standard at all by most of the US media and congress. The consequences of immigration, both legal and illegal, has become a serious issue in many countries and worthy of discussion. But somehow, in this case, anti-immigration sentiment arising from Israeli racism cannot be mentioned lest it somehow tarnish the legitimacy of the Jewish state.

Source link: http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/06/12/race-riots-in-tel-aviv/

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxCD_yennwY]Unsafe for Africans in Israel - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Sudan is viewed as a "Hostile State" by Israel, however, many Sudanese escape the turmoil of their own county and head there. There are also protests in favor of these refugees -

So you're only telling half the story with your OP

Can Jewish girls walk down safely in the streets of south Tel Aviv?

I don't know...can they?

Can women walk safely down some streets in New York, Paris, Los Angeles, Bangkok, London, Rome, Athens, Madrid...etc?

So, the answer is to collectively blame ALL black-Africans and attack them?

Face it a lot of Israeli's are racist bigots

I don't know...can they?

Can women walk safely down some streets in New York, Paris, Los Angeles, Bangkok, London, Rome, Athens, Madrid...etc?

Read post #3 dipshit.
It's got nothing to do with race.

You're the one that played that card, asswipe.

Sudan is viewed as a "Hostile State" by Israel, however, many Sudanese escape the turmoil of their own county and head there. There are also protests in favor of these refugees -

So you're only telling half the story with your OP

Part of the point of the article is that this half is not being reported on by the controlled and filtered MSM in the U.S. and elsewhere...why?

This is state sponsored Hasbara, Israeli PR that wants to filter anything bad that happens in Israel out of the international public eye. PERCEPTION MANAGEMENT!

Are you implying the blacks are creating unsafe zones?

Don't use the term "blacks". There are blacks in Israel who are not immigrants and are citizens. and "Blacks" don't creat any problem in general.

in here I talk specifically about Sudanese and Eritreans.

In the passing weeks, almost every day you could hear or read about another Jewish girl or teen that was attacked or sexualy abused. common source? 99% of the attackers in the last incidents, Eritreans.

For years Israel suffered from illegal immigration from sudan and Aretrea. Such amount of protest was only starting days ago, when the public got frustrated with the issue

2 Africans charged with raping girl in parking lot - Israel News, Ynetnews

Migrant suspected of molesting teenage girl - Israel News, Ynetnews

3 Africans suspected of raping 15-year-old girl - Israel News, Ynetnews

Just few of the examples, but there were much more.

This is what triggered the protest.

South Tel Aviv is no longer safe for the people.

I don't know...can they?

Racist?

That's crap. This is not about them being africans or Blacks, it's about them doing crimes when they shouldn't be in Israel in the first place.

If an Israeli is in the USA even one day more than he's allowed, he's taken to stand infront of a judge and get his but kicked out of the states before he can even say a word in his defense.

that is what Israel should do. and not even starting to speak about the lynch the migrants did to the elder Israeli few weeks ago, the rapes and attempted rapes on Israeli little girls and about the robbery and attacks.

They are illegal, they should not be here. time for them to go away.

I don't know...can they?

Read post #3 dipshit.

It has everything to do with race, as Israel wants to remain an exclusive Jewish state.
Racism is rampant in Israel and to deny this doesn't mean that it's not happening and you don't have to resort to childish name-calling.

You obviously are an Israeli apologist and are not seeing or admitting to the realities of what goes on in Israel.

Now I'm moving on as I have made my points, if don't accept them fine... I have other things to do.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

I don't know...can they?

Racist?

That's crap. This is not about them being africans or Blacks, it's about them doing crimes when they shouldn't be in Israel in the first place.

If an Israeli is in the USA even one day more than he's allowed, he's taken to stand infront of a judge and get his but kicked out of the states before he can even say a word in his defense.

that is what Israel should do. and not even starting to speak about the lynch the migrants did to the elder Israeli few weeks ago, the rapes and attempted rapes on Israeli little girls and about the robbery and attacks.

They are illegal, they should not be here. time for them to go away.

Well if they are illegal they shouldn't be there I can agree with that, we have the same problem with the illegal immigrants we have in the US.

I don't know...can they?

Read post #3 dipshit.

It has everything to do with race, as Israel wants to remain an exclusive Jewish state.
Racism is rampant in Israel and to deny this doesn't mean that it's not happening and you don't have to resort to childish name-calling.

You obviously are an Israeli apologist and are not seeing or admitting to the realities of what goes on in Israel.

Now I'm moving on as I have made my points, if don't accept them fine... I have other things to do.

Israel takes in Jews from all over the world Iran, China, Ethiopia, Morocco, Iraq etc, many non white countries.

I explained the situation over there in post 3.
If you need it dumbed down more, I will whip out a fucking Crayola.

I don't know...can they?

Read post #3 dipshit.

Take your time coming back. Say, 2020.

I explained the situation over there in post 3.
If you need it dumbed down more, I will whip out a fucking Crayola.

:eusa_clap:

Are you implying the blacks are creating unsafe zones?

Don't use the term "blacks". There are blacks in Israel who are not immigrants and are citizens. and "Blacks" don't creat any problem in general.

in here I talk specifically about Sudanese and Eritreans.

In the passing weeks, almost every day you could hear or read about another Jewish girl or teen that was attacked or sexualy abused. common source? 99% of the attackers in the last incidents, Eritreans.

For years Israel suffered from illegal immigration from sudan and Aretrea. Such amount of protest was only starting days ago, when the public got frustrated with the issue

2 Africans charged with raping girl in parking lot - Israel News, Ynetnews

Migrant suspected of molesting teenage girl - Israel News, Ynetnews

3 Africans suspected of raping 15-year-old girl - Israel News, Ynetnews

Just few of the examples, but there were much more.

This is what triggered the protest.

South Tel Aviv is no longer safe for the people.
I am no fan of the state of Israel. But if this is an ongoing problem who can criticize the Israelis for wanting to purge their African population? It's a natural response. And if it's true that only a specific segment is responsible for a situation which is jeopardizing the entire black population it logically follows that the prevailing black community should take some initiative in dealing with it.

I don't know...can they?

LOL coming from a bigot that is rich!

This is more of a rally against illegal immigration! Most can respect that. Israel is a tiny country that can not house the mass majority of African migrants that are flooding into Israel!

The Christian Sudanese have a country now (under a vicious assault by the genocidal Arab Sudanese), so they are not going to get slaugthered by their own government if they go back. What is the problem with sending them make. Eritia, Somolia and Chad are all hostile countries to Israel, none should be allowed to stay. They have allowed legal Ethopians immigrants for decades. Kenya is not in civil war so why shouldn't they be sent back?

This is an illegal immigration problem not a hate on the poor Africans!

Israel is not repatriating all Africans, just the Africans there illegally and working illegally, perhaps with stolen or forged identification.

It's something we should be doing here. A tap on the shoulder, a trip on the bus. Make your complaints later. Unlike the US, Israel does not have birthright citizenship so the children of illegals aren't citizens and get deported right along with their illegal parents.

Israel, a nation about the size of New Jersey was created as a Jewish homeland. It is a Jewish nation and perfectly within its rights to control who comes there. There is no african human right to immigrate there.

Forum List

Back