Botox Ugliness

Grace

Rookie
Jan 29, 2011
What the hell is going on with people? Are they really that vain?
I always liked Dolly Parton...although I hate country western music. Shes nice. But what the hell did she do to her already lovely face? She fucked it up, thats what. Now she looks like Joan Rivers. Sigh.

So whats this fascination with robotic faces? And kenny rogers. omg. He doesnt even LOOK like he used to..and he used to be so handsome. :cuckoo:

• Banned
k. Hang on. Got the dolly pic (vid) from my yahoo front page news just now. BRB

• Banned
images.jpg

I always liked Dolly Parton...although I hate country western music. Shes nice. But what the hell did she do to her already lovely face? She fucked it up, thats what. Now she looks like Joan Rivers. Sigh.

So whats this fascination with robotic faces? And kenny rogers. omg. He doesnt even LOOK like he used to..and he used to be so handsome. :cuckoo:

Suzanne Somers, Raquel Welch and then all the botoxed top lips on most every starlet. Was wondering the other day, "will it be we who will soon look like misfits?" :cuckoo:

Last edited:

Suzanne Somers, Rachel Welch and then all the botoxed top lips on most every starlet. Was wondering the other day, "will it be we who will soon look like misfits?" :cuckoo:

we don't look at your faces.:cool:

• Banned
Suzanne Somers is a BITCH. Big time. Met her. I shoulda bitchslapped her when I had the chance but I was in polite company at the time. Still shoulda.

Suzanne Somers, Raquel Welch and then all the botoxed top lips on most every starlet. Was wondering the other day, "will it be we who will soon look like misfits?" :cuckoo:

Like that twilight zone episode where the nasty family had to wear the masks.

Ill keep my misfit face before I'll look like a Borg.

oooo now ladies.....let me tell ya what happened to these people.....kenny rogers had too much eye lid removed during an upper eye lift....giving him that wide eyed shocked look all the time...he also has had a ton of lipo...which is nice but what it does is remove fat cells from problem areas but your body is still hoarding fat ...so you end up getting fat in areas that use not to be a problem

now presley is a mess due to silcone injections in her face....that solidified....she is a victim of simply real bad plastics

trout lips can be inject able or have dead person tissue implanted....trout lips and big fake tits are no longer in style....

I'd bone Dolly Parton just so I could say I boned Dolly Parton. Then I'd write a book about it called "I Boned Dolly Parton". :lol:

And Pricilla Presley what's she like, 100 years old? I'd still hit it, then I'd write a book about it. "I Boned Elvis' Old Lady".

Man, you wimmen and yer' petty jealousies.

Forum List

Back