BOTH political parties are spineless Rats.

Nice: "Donald Trump deserves a chance to try and make those things happen for us. If he fails, voters will go with someone else. That’s how the system is supposed to work. We don’t need the manipulations of the Mainstream Media, Hollywood, or the political establishment to convince us otherwise."

If he was serious about change -- He would have run as an Indie. And actually WON more easily.
Name one independent who has won in the last 150 years.

Nice: "Donald Trump deserves a chance to try and make those things happen for us. If he fails, voters will go with someone else. That’s how the system is supposed to work. We don’t need the manipulations of the Mainstream Media, Hollywood, or the political establishment to convince us otherwise."

If he was serious about change -- He would have run as an Indie. And actually WON more easily.

This is different. He would have DOMINATED the other candidates. And if it was about SERIOUS change -- someone is gonna do it. Just a couple Indie voices in Wash makes a HUGE difference.

The Big Middle is DONE with both parties. Time to "Move On"...

Name one cheeto elected. Never happened before. But in 2016 it happened. Trump could have run independent.

Name one cheeto elected. Never happened before. But in 2016 it happened. Trump could have run independent.

If he had run as Indie -- he would have destroyed both Clinton and Cruz. There's a major shift going on. The UNcommitted are now as large as the Dems and Reps COMBINED. And with the plain talk and anti-Swamp message -- everything he said and did would have taken BOTH inept corrupt candidate down at that same time.

Indies are studying this now. What Trump did is repeatable. ESPECIALLY if the Dems continue their baby hissy fits and the Repubs show their spineless ways. Piece of cake for Indies or LParty party people to grab the headlines and destroy the 2 warring tribes.

And best of all -- Trump demonstrated that FUNDING is FAR less important than self-promotion and actual straight talk about the appalling track record of the "brand name" parties.

Indies and LParty and Greens don't run to win -- they run on PRINCIPLES. And that's what America is looking for before it's too late to have any principles. And we're gonna have a fucking field day trampling the carcasses of this side show.. Especially in 3 more years..

Only reason America doesn't vote 3rd party or Indie is because they've been brainwashed into only supporting WINNERS. Well -- America is "winning" so much with that strategy while we're circling the drain that all that thinking is gonna disappear.

God I wish more people would wake up. They are ALL controlled by the Money people, that's why none of them ever do what we want them to do. They do what they are told.

As to the other thread, calm down and communicate on a more even keel. You made an assumption about me that wasn't true and you now know you were wrong. As for RW and camp, yes they are indeed trolls but you'll never get them to see the truth.

God I wish more people would wake up. They are ALL controlled by the Money people, that's why none of them ever do what we want them to do. They do what they are told.

Indeed.our last great president who stood up to the bankers and tried to get us back to the constitution where the people controlled the government instead of the bankers and corporations that do now paid the price for it on nov 22nd 1963. This is a statement he made below just a few days before they murdered him,thats the main group he was trying to expose and get rid of.a deadly price he paid in doing so.
The-Top-5-John-F.-Kennedy-Assassination-Conspiracy-Theories.jpg

americans are very much aware of this,I have seen signs during tax season over the years that spoke the simple truth saying-End the fed,kennedy tried and died.:thup: you know i think i am going to follow their footsteps and start doing that this tax season.:thup:

As to the other thread, calm down and communicate on a more even keel. You made an assumption about me that wasn't true and you now know you were wrong. As for RW and camp, yes they are indeed trolls but you'll never get them to see the truth.
I am starting to see that,sorry I will delete that post now over there.

RW and camp are shills for the government.They got many of them trolling night and day on message boards pretending to be ordinary posters like us.MANY of them have penetrated this site. The way you can tell they are shills sent here by their handlers to troll,is they make up LIES when they cant refute the facts.where a brainwashed sheep just in denial like that one girl on that thread I was talking about it,they just run off and refuse to look at the evidence not wanting to look at videos you post that shoot down their hero they thought was so great for so many years.

I got a coworker just like her at work i have to sit next to and see everyday.Not going to get into his name but he ie one of our most recent presidents we had in the last 50 years where our media and school system teaches he was a great man and great president when the facts are he was a traiter to america,ruined the economy,and was a mass murderer who started wars with other countries. hint on who it is. Its not Obama.Not Bush W,Clinton,or Carter.I think that narrows it down for you there and you have an idea who i am talking about.lol

What an obedient little parrot that rube is! He managed to fit at least half a dozen trigger words and phrases in his robo-statement. Well done!

The Banks play the tune, the young men dance to it and die.

so very true.I assume you have seen that video or one similiar to it that one that i just posted on that other thread of mine in the history section?

this article nailed it so well here.could not have said it better myself.:thup:

We the People are sick and tired of the same crap being fed to us time and time again. Both political parties are spineless rats that only appear interested in maintaining a status-quo that has decimated the American Middle Class and pushed the nation dangerously toward a fiscal precipice from which it will never return.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

This Just In: Americans Sick Of Being Fed Same Sh*t Sandwich From Media & Politicians - DCWhispers.com

here is another great article on it as well.

Poll Shows Americans' Massive Disapproval Of Both Parties: "Now It's Just An Oligarchy" | Zero Hedge
Single term limits... make the career politician extinct...

Nobody ever wakes up until they are ready to do so. For most that day will never come.

ever notice how the sheep in denial mode have avoided this thread since they know they are cornered? lol

I am so relieved that trump is not part of the corrupt two party system.

No he ran republican because same as ron paul,he knew the independent never gets elected.He knew he had no prayer of getting in if he ran independent.He knew the elite always make sure only a demo or gop gets in. Paul did not want to run republican,he only ran on it cause he knew the independent never gets elected,Trump knew as well. Trump had the money so they could not do the same to him as they did to ron paul.

Forum List

Back