Bosun here

Freddie-Boom-Boom-Washington-Welcome-Back-Kotter-300x202.jpg

Hi there!

:)

peace...

Good evening. Rhet 2 referred me to this forum. I am registered in a couple other forums. Those of you who know me there, will, now see me here on occasion. Been in forums for about five years now. I like to discuss politics, military stuff, have studied various world religions, and have been know to be opinionated on a couple of topics.

G'day my friends.

Bosun

لن استسلم lan astaslem "I will never surrender, I will never submit" ~ Oriana Fallaci

Are you an actual Boson? As in a Boatsonsmate? or is it a coincidence?

Either way

:welcome:

I have spent a fair amount of time chipping paint, side cleaner, deck crawling, etc etc. Boatswains mate was one of my occupations. I like to think of myself as a jack of many trades, master of none. I reached the pinnacle of my life and and an in decent toward oblivion..... I have ridden camels in the desert, drank gahwa with Bedouins, been thrown out of bars, and been in some very interesting and sometimes some rather dicey situations.

But, when it is all said and done, I have tried to live my life as an old Mark Twain quote, "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." ~ Mark Twain

Last edited:
PS, I am not politically correct and would not have changed one word in Huckleberry Finn.... Liberal progressives and pantywaists bore me.

In addition, Fitnah is much better than Fitrah.... if you know what I mean.....

Good evening. Rhet 2 referred me to this forum. I am registered in a couple other forums. Those of you who know me there, will, now see me here on occasion. Been in forums for about five years now. I like to discuss politics, military stuff, have studied various world religions, and have been know to be opinionated on a couple of topics.

G'day my friends.

Bosun

لن استسلم lan astaslem "I will never surrender, I will never submit" ~ Oriana Fallaci

Small world, and good to see you!
Just joined up here myself.

G'day my friends.

Bosun

Hi Bosun. :) Is Rhet here?~

G'day my friends.

Bosun

Rhet's been here... Don't know about the frequency...

peace...

G'day my friends.

Bosun

Rhet's been here... Don't know about the frequency...

peace...

Cool, LGS & I know RHET from another forum, so it would be nice
to see some of our old gang here like Bosun.

It's good to see friendly hannity faces again. I know I don't have to warn you to wear your helmet here Bosun. Wish I'd realized it was you sooner.

Good on Rhet2 to pass the word. Don't remember me, check the profile pic. It should give it away.

Last edited:

G'day my friends.

Bosun

Sup Bro. ~BH

Forum List

Back