Boston Red Sox 2018

Sunsettommy

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2018
It is confirmed that Boston Red Sox is one of the best teams in Major League history by having the second most wins in a season ever, with the Season and playoffs combined. They won 119 Total games, only the Yankees won more in a season with 125 in 1998.

They beat the 100 winning games New York Yankees 3 games to one, then beat the 103 winning games Houston Astros the defending champs 4 games to one, then beat the Los Angeles Dodgers rather easily losing only the 18 inning game.

Read all about it HERE:

Red Sox World Series: Boston's 2018 title team will go down as one of the greatest in MLB history

It is confirmed that Boston Red Sox is one of the best teams in Major League history by having the second most wins in a season ever, with the Season and playoffs combined. They won 119 Total games, only the Yankees won more in a season with 125 in 1998.

They beat the 100 winning games New York Yankees 3 games to one, then beat the 103 winning games Houston Astros the defending champs 4 games to one, then beat the Los Angeles Dodgers rather easily losing only the 18 inning game.

Read all about it HERE:

Red Sox World Series: Boston's 2018 title team will go down as one of the greatest in MLB history

No one gives a fuck faggot. Fuck you and the city of Boston

It is difficult to get to know teams in the current MLB environment. The better and best players are whoring themselves incessantly to the highest bidder, so that the rosters of most teams change so much from year to year that it's hard to get to know the players on your own team, let alone anyone else's.

Think about years past when you had Murderer's Row, the Whiz Kids, the Boys of Summer, the Big Red Machine, even the hated Yankee dynasty teams of the 50's stayed intact long enough for you to get to know their rosters.

Now you have teams like Boston, New York, Chicago (Cubs), and L.A., who simply buy up the best free agents every year in order to try to buy a championship. Who gives a shit?

Parenthetically, I have a personal bug up my ass against pitchers who try to gain an advantage with a quirky throwing motion, so I don't feel bad for that Kershaw fellow, who doesn't seem to get it done in post-season BB, despite being one of the most dominant pitchers year after year during the 162.

I'm tired of all the big money teams.

Funny how money makes curses go away, isn't it.

More of the same next year and the next year, and the next year............

It is difficult to get to know teams in the current MLB environment. The better and best players are whoring themselves incessantly to the highest bidder, so that the rosters of most teams change so much from year to year that it's hard to get to know the players on your own team, let alone anyone else's.

Think about years past when you had Murderer's Row, the Whiz Kids, the Boys of Summer, the Big Red Machine, even the hated Yankee dynasty teams of the 50's stayed intact long enough for you to get to know their rosters.

Now you have teams like Boston, New York, Chicago (Cubs), and L.A., who simply buy up the best free agents every year in order to try to buy a championship. Who gives a shit?

Parenthetically, I have a personal bug up my ass against pitchers who try to gain an advantage with a quirky throwing motion, so I don't feel bad for that Kershaw fellow, who doesn't seem to get it done in post-season BB, despite being one of the most dominant pitchers year after year during the 162.
I Gave up on baseball because of exactly what you outlined.

I grew up in Detroit, so naturally I was a Tiger’s fan. They have won the World Series only twice since 1936.

Think about this starting pitching staff:
Verlander
Max Scherzer
David Price
Rick Porcello
Annabel Sanchez
Doug Fister

Yet they lost in the 2014 playoffs due to a rookie manager, Brad Amus. Now they will suck for 20 years.

Read all about it HERE:

They have the highest payroll in baseball.
Screenshot_20181029-053004_Chrome.jpeg

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back