Borrell called the ban of Russian media in the EU a protection of freedom of speech

Ringo

Gold Member
Jun 14, 2021
Over there
Roll over Orwell 84
I gotta hear Borell today!
-
EU High Representative for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy Josep Borrell calls the banning of Russian media in Europe a protection of freedom of speech.

The prohibition of a number of Russian media in Europe should be regarded as a protection of freedom of speech, said EU High Representative for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy Josep Borrell.

"By doing this (banning Russian media) we are not attacking freedom of speech, we are protecting it," he specified, speaking at a conference on combating disinformation in Brussels.

Borrell spoke out in favor of stricter control over Twitter content
In his opinion, the European Union "must be more ambitious in this matter and strengthen its stability. Borrell also recalled that the EU foreign service already has mechanisms in place to detect disinformation.

"But today I have the feeling that we are not doing enough; we need to move forward. We need to understand how these campaigns were organized, identify the actors, the sources of dissemination," he said.

Information manipulation has acquired new features nowadays, summarized the head of European diplomacy.

The situation with Russian media in the West has become increasingly difficult in recent years. In November 2016, the European Parliament adopted a resolution on the need to counter media outlets, naming Sputnik and RT as the main threats.

A number of Western politicians, including U.S. senators and congressmen, have accused journalists of interfering in the U.S. and French elections, but have not cited any evidence. Russian officials called such statements unsubstantiated.

According to Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov, Moscow did not expect the West to impose sanctions against journalists, athletes and cultural representatives. Valery Fadeyev, head of the Presidential Council for Civil Society and Human Rights, sent an appeal to OSCE Representative on Freedom of the Media Teresa Ribeiro. He urged her to take measures to comply with the norms concerning freedom of the press because of the harassment of Russian-language publications.

Borrell tries to be a theologian by mouthing off about his book being the only true book. Next, the nazi in his head will burn any books with a controversial viewpoint. Someone should ask Borrell how he knows that SARS-CoV-2 actually exists and that it's not a pack of lies.

Why are Russians fighting? So that the Ukranazis don't shell and kill people.

What is the West fighting for? For the right of the Ukronazis to stealthily shell and kill people.

What happens when Russia wins?
The foundations will be destroyed - the West will lose the right to shell and kill with impunity.

Why are Russians fighting? So that the Ukranazis don't shell and kill people.

What is the West fighting for? For the right of the Ukronazis to stealthily shell and kill people.

What happens when Russia wins?
The foundations will be destroyed - the West will lose the right to shell and kill with impunity.
"War is peace", black is white, man is a woman, woman is a feminist, the pope is a fag. What has the west done to this world?

YouTube shut down Scott Ritter's channel without warning. Another victory for democracy and freedom of speech.

YouTube shut down Scott Ritter's channel without warning. Another victory for democracy and freedom of speech.
No warning, no strikes , no reason .But things are now going so badly for the UAF , plus Russia has gone on the offensive at Kharkov and Zaporozhye and initially are destroying the Kyiv Nazis .Also lots of artillery softening-up activity in the Odessa region last night and this morning .The Bad Ones are desperate to hang on to the BS narrative as long as possible and Scott Ritter was far too honest and accurate for them .And who owns, You Tube, and then who owns Goggle? QED or CIA . Take your pick ..

Scott Ritter, good grief. Didn't Ukraine surrender this spring according to this paid shill?

What an interesting way the world works. As soon as Scholz mentions the desirability of starting a peace process on Ukraine, his chief diplomat's airplane breaks down in an emergency.
I remember Merkel had such embarrassments more than once.
Germans are great engineers, but they can't keep track of VIP airplanes...

This world of capitalism stands on threats of physical destruction and blackmail of top officials

Don't know what transpired there in the YuoTube bowels yesterday but out of the blue they slipped me a Ukie channel to watch. I can't stomach the Piggy tongue Hohols use to communicate with each other but this one was in Russian so I couldn't help but listen to what the bastards had to say. Oh boy! What a load of crap do they feed their listeners with! I can understand now why Toomuchadoaboutnothing, Horsey boy, Essay and the rest of the dipshits from their stable are so cocky and bellicose. It's because they are winning, for crying out loud!
They ran out of people, they have their industry blown to smithereens, they lost half the equipment the West provided them with and continue to lose but the assholes from above tell them it's okay and they are winning. Oh boy, oh boy, God save the Queen, fuck her sideways once again!

Last edited:
Roll over Orwell 84
I gotta hear Borell today!
-
EU High Representative for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy Josep Borrell calls the banning of Russian media in Europe a protection of freedom of speech.

The prohibition of a number of Russian media in Europe should be regarded as a protection of freedom of speech, said EU High Representative for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy Josep Borrell.

"By doing this (banning Russian media) we are not attacking freedom of speech, we are protecting it," he specified, speaking at a conference on combating disinformation in Brussels.

Borrell spoke out in favor of stricter control over Twitter content
In his opinion, the European Union "must be more ambitious in this matter and strengthen its stability. Borrell also recalled that the EU foreign service already has mechanisms in place to detect disinformation.

"But today I have the feeling that we are not doing enough; we need to move forward. We need to understand how these campaigns were organized, identify the actors, the sources of dissemination," he said.

Information manipulation has acquired new features nowadays, summarized the head of European diplomacy.

The situation with Russian media in the West has become increasingly difficult in recent years. In November 2016, the European Parliament adopted a resolution on the need to counter media outlets, naming Sputnik and RT as the main threats.

A number of Western politicians, including U.S. senators and congressmen, have accused journalists of interfering in the U.S. and French elections, but have not cited any evidence. Russian officials called such statements unsubstantiated.

According to Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov, Moscow did not expect the West to impose sanctions against journalists, athletes and cultural representatives. Valery Fadeyev, head of the Presidential Council for Civil Society and Human Rights, sent an appeal to OSCE Representative on Freedom of the Media Teresa Ribeiro. He urged her to take measures to comply with the norms concerning freedom of the press because of the harassment of Russian-language publications.

The reason why they don't cite examples and sources is because they would instantly find a way around the detection methods.

And there's actually a plethora of ways they can be detected. Usually their content is the way most of us can figure it out especially when it's anti-usa.

If you don't want the content gone....then how about a label,

The technology exists to label the source of every poster on Social networking sites.

But when the stock value is on the line and EVERY SINGLE CONGRESS MEMBER owns the stock....well...nothing happens.

Toomuchadoaboutnothing, Horsey boy, Essay and the rest of the dipshits from their stable are so cocky and bellicose. It's because they are winning, for crying out loud
Relax, Shurik. I don't expect Ukraine's win in the terms some 'patriots' are hoping for. Actually, after having read my posts, you should have come to that conclusion. But you seem to be somewhat slow.

Relax, Shurik. I don't expect Ukraine's win in the terms some 'patriots' are hoping for. Actually, after having read my posts, you should have come to that conclusion. But you seem to be somewhat slow.
Moron, my conclusion is you're butt clenching so it's you who might want to relax and let the penetration go as easy as it possibly can. There comes the time of reckoning.

Moron, my conclusion is you're butt clenching so it's you who might want to relax and let the penetration go as easy as it possibly can. There comes the time of reckoning.
Reckoning? Are you saying that your dogshit army is going for another sweeping glorious offensive that is maybe a fifth one in the last year? And somehow it will be more glorious than the previous ones? Don't puff out your cheeks, Shurik, you look ridiculous.

Reckoning? Are you saying that your dogshit army is going for another sweeping glorious offensive that is maybe a fifth one in the last year? And somehow it will be more glorious than the previous ones? Don't puff out your cheeks, Shurik, you look ridiculous.
Dummy, there's no salo for the heroes left, just a bullet each in their stupid hohlo heads.

Forum List

Back