"Born Gay!" "Not Born Gay!"

I am straight and proud of it........the gay's are gay, and proud of it. Who give's a flying monkey?

I have much more, as I am sure 99% of us do, "Primo" issues to deal with than concerning myself with who is this and who is that, as far a sexual preferences go, NOW, as for political views! :lol::lol:

Obviously the OP was not read.

I am straight and proud of it........the gay's are gay, and proud of it. Who give's a flying monkey?

I have much more, as I am sure 99% of us do, "Primo" issues to deal with than concerning myself with who is this and who is that, as far a sexual preferences go, NOW, as for political views! :lol::lol:

Obviously the OP was not read.

Obviously neither were your school books... they would have helped you with little things such as reading comprehension, critical thinking, logical thinking, and understanding reality.... so we're just left with the idiot you are today as a result of that

Call it a civil union and no one cares. Call it a marriage and 80% of the country gets pissed if they are the same sex. Pass a law that gives civil unions the same protections as marriage and still no one would care.

If you insist on calling it a marriage you aren't interested in equal rights you are interested in brow beating people with whom you disagree.

BINGO... the whole thing in a nutshell

That's pretty silly. If it isn't called marriage then equal rights could not exist. Has nobody learned the separate but equ philosophy is full of shit?

Call it a civil union and no one cares. Call it a marriage and 80% of the country gets pissed if they are the same sex. Pass a law that gives civil unions the same protections as marriage and still no one would care.

If you insist on calling it a marriage you aren't interested in equal rights you are interested in brow beating people with whom you disagree.

That's pretty silly. If it isn't called marriage then equal rights could not exist. Has nobody learned the separate but equ philosophy is full of shit?

So if a woman is not called a man they can't be equal??? Horseshit

As stated so many times before.. this is all about a forced agenda... an attack on those who do not agree with the gay lifestyle choice....

Have all marriages and gay relationships only labeled as civil unions under the premise of law.. and let each one have the same rights of inheritance, power of attorney, tax collection, etc.... but do not redefine the term of marriage because of this agenda.... just as you do not get the government to recognize you as a dog or a birch tree just because you WANT IT, you do not get the government to recognize you as married when it is not marriage

So if a woman is not called a man they can't be equal??? Horseshit

As stated so many times before.. this is all about a forced agenda... an attack on those who do not agree with the gay lifestyle choice....

Have all marriages and gay relationships only labeled as civil unions under the premise of law.. and let each one have the same rights of inheritance, power of attorney, tax collection, etc.... but do not redefine the term of marriage because of this agenda.... just as you do not get the government to recognize you as a dog or a birch tree just because you WANT IT, you do not get the government to recognize you as married when it is not marriage

In feminism there are two main schools of thought regarding equality. One is Sameness and the other is Difference. This applies to your failed analogy because many argue women cannot be equal with men unless they are treated exactly the same. Moreover, you can interplay persons and institutions with conceptual confusion that leaves an empty conclusion.

I would support the blanket term for all Civil Unions gay or straight. The problem is some are advocating two separate titles with the same benefits. That sounds lovely, but it's dangerously naïve. Do you have any idea how many loopholes would be created by lawyers?

I'm still waiting for someone, anyone, to explain why gays should not be afforded the Right of living in the US on the same level as heteros? Can anyone who opposes equal rights give a reasonable explanation why?

If what you said were true about people not caring about civil unions, why have several states (TX, VA, FL for example) passed laws expressly forbidding even civil unions or anything at all like civil unions?

Because politicians, who write the laws, think that not only are they more qualified than we are to decide these things, they think they are more qualified than God is.

Immie

Last edited:
Why does it matter if people are born gay or not?

Simple math really.

Discriminating against someone based on something beyond their control = BAD!

See: Race, Gender, Ethnicity.

Discriminating against someone based on their individual choices = A-ok! :thup:

See: Smokers, Republicans, Democrats, Fatties.

It makes all the difference in the world to people who want to discriminate against queers and not be called a bigot for doing so.

Why does it matter if people are born gay or not?

Simple math really.

Discriminating against someone based on something beyond their control = BAD!

See: Race, Gender, Ethnicity.

Discriminating against someone based on their individual choices = A-ok! :thup:

See: Smokers, Republicans, Democrats, Fatties.

It makes all the difference in the world to people who want to discriminate against queers and not be called a bigot for doing so.

Not bad on the humor but ironically it could be argued it is easier to change any one of the three listed items than to change orientation.

Whether you are or are not, it's still a sin in God's eyes!
"Being" gay is NOT a sin.

True; it's actually called an abomination :doubt:
Actually, it's purported that the BEHAVIOR is abominable, NOT the state-of-being.

I can imagine myself eating an entire box of large cheese pizza, a bucket of KFC fried chicken (all white chicken!), and a large Dairy Queen blizzard, all in one sitting.

Am I a glutton if I just think about these things, or am I a glutton if I actually eat all that stuff?

So for the purpose of this discussion let's assume being gay is strictly a choice. How does that justify denying gays Equal Protection of the law?

Is this another gay marriage thread? Jeez!

Gays are given more rights than non-gays because they are gay. Just try to discriminate against a gay person and your picture will be plastered all over the news and you'll be slapped with a giant lawsuit. Try harming a gay person physically and you'll be charged with a hate-crime and given much more jail time than a straight person.

Sodomy is beyond sin in the Bible.

It is classified as an Abomination

The worst of the worst :eek:
So are gossip, instigation, and lying, according to Proverbs.

If you're interested in the Tiger Woods scandal, sorry, you're contributing to the abominations of instigation and gossip, perhaps even lying...

Forum List

Back