"Born Gay!" "Not Born Gay!"

I don't know about it being a sin, or an abomination, or biological or whatever. I just know that it grosses me out, and for me that's not a choice at all.

So for the purpose of this discussion let's assume being gay is strictly a choice. How does that justify denying gays Equal Protection of the law?

Is this another gay marriage thread? Jeez!

Gays are given more rights than non-gays because they are gay. Just try to discriminate against a gay person and your picture will be plastered all over the news and you'll be slapped with a giant lawsuit. Try harming a gay person physically and you'll be charged with a hate-crime and given much more jail time than a straight person.

What is wrong with people that they don't even read an op then post whiny complaints?

So for the purpose of this discussion let's assume being gay is strictly a choice. How does that justify denying gays Equal Protection of the law?

Gays are given more rights than non-gays because they are gay. Just try to discriminate against a gay person and your picture will be plastered all over the news and you'll be slapped with a giant lawsuit. Try harming a gay person physically and you'll be charged with a hate-crime and given much more jail time than a straight person.

What is wrong with people that they don't even read an op then post whiny complaints?

What reality do you live in because it sure isn't the real world. Somehow you believe that gays are denied equal protection of the law. Absolutely false.

Next...

Mani hit the nail on the head.

I been discriminated against as a smoker and as a concealed weapon carrier.

Should I be able to sue businesses who discriminate against me?

If I have a photography business and I don't want to attend your gay partnership ceremony...I am going to get sued.

That is wrong, I don't care how you slice it.

I am a pro-life.

But if I applied to planned parenthood and they refused to hire me because of my pro-life beliefs, can I sue them?

What about equal protection?

Last edited:
From experience, I watched a gay person from the day he was born and he was born gay

I'll try to find the poll I read but I remember 100 gay people were asked if they would choose to be gay and it was in the 90% that they would NOT choose it.

Here is an even better example.

The KKK wants to hire a black photographer to photograph a KKK conference.

He/she refuses...so the KKK sues them, then moves on the next black photographer.

Or a Jewish photograph t0 take photos at a neo-nazi skinhead convention.

Etc...etc...

Should a black person be COMPELLED to attend a KKK conference?

Should a Jewish person be COERCED to attend a neo-nazi convention?

Should a Christian person be FORCED under penalty of law to attend a Homosexual ceremony?

The answer should be no to all of the above.

Last edited:
From experience, I watched a gay person from the day he was born and he was born gay

I'll try to find the poll I read but I remember 100 gay people were asked if they would choose to be gay and it was in the 90% that they would NOT choose it.

And serial killers would say that they would not choose to do it again... and criminals would say that they did not choose it.... people say all kinds of things... but behavior is learned... environment, experience, teachings, exposure, etc... that is how behavior patterns come about... the instinct to mate is physiological, where and how and when you do it is a choice you make

What reality do you live in because it sure isn't the real world. Somehow you believe that gays are denied equal protection of the law. Absolutely false.

Next...

Yes we are...by the Federal government and by many states. I will not go to third world states like FL, VA, and TX because of the danger of something happening to me and my family and not having the equal protection under the law that married straight couples automatically have.

He/she refuses...so the KKK sues them, then moves on the next black photographer.

Etc...etc...

Should a Christian person be FORCED under penalty of law to attend a Homosexual ceremony?

And here we have the Homosexuals = NeoNazis, KKK Gambit.

Etc...etc...

And here we have the Homosexuals = NeoNazis, KKK Gambit.

Way to deflect.

They are examples, not a comparison.

Last edited:
I'm still waiting for someone, anyone, to explain why gays should not be afforded the Right of living in the US on the same level as heteros? Can anyone who opposes equal rights give a reasonable explanation why?

You guys never seem to get it do you....but then you're probably too caught up in the narcissistic admiration of your "healthy and heavy family jewels" (was that your "gay pride" showing?) to pay attention much....but here we go...

The great majority of U.S. citizens oppose gay marriage because gays are ABNORMAL (and pls let's not get into one of those "what is normal" arguments) and gay marriage does not fit in with society's historical and natural organization around FAMILY RELATIONSHIPS (bloodlines) and CHILDREN...the majority of society does not want to change what already works quite well and has worked just fine for...well...pretty much the entire history of Man...

This does not mean that people today do not have compassion for gays....(which unfortunately encourages gay lobbying)....but the wishes of a measly 1% (and yes it is closer to 1%... not the lie of 10%) of the population does NOT warrant turning society completely upside down...and in essence destroying marriage...and harming children in the process....all children deserve both their mother and their father and a stable family situation...this is the ideal to strive for...

That brings us to the political aspect....(if you can keep your mind off your crotch for another moment)... you might notice that the Left is pushing the whole "gay marriage" thing (along with other destructive things) for its own selfish purposes...basically to unravel and destroy the family and society as we know it....so they can rebuild it into their own version....your so-called "rights" are really probably going to fall by the wayside once they are in power....you might brush up on totalitarian history...

Eagle:

This does not mean that people today do not have compassion for gays....(which unfortunately encourages gay lobbying)....but the wishes of a measly 1% (and yes it is closer to 1%... not the lie of 10%) of the population does NOT warrant turning society completely upside down...and in essence destroying marriage...and harming children in the process....all children deserve both their mother and their father and a stable family situation...this is the ideal to strive for...
Not everything should be based on "the children"...

Forum List

Back