Border Surge: Illegal Immigration Hits New High

It is not a State problem, it is a federal problem. The federal government is in charge of immigration and naturalization in the Union.

well not to beat a dead horse, but I never said it was a state problem that I am aware of? The FED has released convicted criminal Illegals. 800K+ are currently loose.

View attachment 102774
it would have continued on steroids. Now maybe some of it will stop?
What is the problem, a lack of funding? Is the right going to authorize, a War on Illegals tax?

We already have them.
they obviously don't work, but we still have those programs.

we need something that works, consistently, like fungible money under Any form of Capitalism.
They do work. They are intended to help employers who can't find appropriate workers among Americans hire foreign workers that are a better fit, but there are safeguards to prevent employers of abusing the system by using cheaper foreign workers to drive wages down for Americans.
That is not working for the US. We need something that can be obtained as an alternative to illegal tourism or immigration.
What we need is stricter enforcement of the law to prevent illegals from coming here or getting work or services once they are here.
You mean, we need more taxes and more regulations to increase our costs?

We need a market friendly work visa to end our illegal problem. Everyone here should be legal.
In other words, you are saying that to prevent people from breaking the law we should get rid of the law.

they obviously don't work, but we still have those programs.

we need something that works, consistently, like fungible money under Any form of Capitalism.
They do work. They are intended to help employers who can't find appropriate workers among Americans hire foreign workers that are a better fit, but there are safeguards to prevent employers of abusing the system by using cheaper foreign workers to drive wages down for Americans.
That is not working for the US. We need something that can be obtained as an alternative to illegal tourism or immigration.
What we need is stricter enforcement of the law to prevent illegals from coming here or getting work or services once they are here.
You mean, we need more taxes and more regulations to increase our costs?

We need a market friendly work visa to end our illegal problem. Everyone here should be legal.
In other words, you are saying that to prevent people from breaking the law we should get rid of the law.
gun lovers claim it works.

It's a crime.
so is jaywalking. 10USC311 is more important; when is the right going to get legal to that?

They're violating our laws. And shame on our Government for not enforcing those laws. Trump will have to attempt to rebuild Obama's dismantled Immigration System. It's gonna be a long slog. But if he at least attempts to change things, he'll always have my support. Personally, I will no longer settle for anything less than a secured border and an end to Illegal Immigration. I'm done with this awful status quo.
10USC311 is more important; when is the right going to get legal to that?

Foreigners are not entitled to come and break our laws. You may think they are, but they aren't. We are a nation of laws. It's time to secure our border and end Illegal Immigration. And i don't give a damn how much that upsets Illegals and Democrats. It has to happen.
citizens are not entitled to fix a Bad example as a Standard for public morals. get legal to 10USC311 or stop calling pots, black.

Again, foreigners are not entitled to come and break our laws. There is a legal immigration process in place. Illegal Immigration needs to end. Period end of story.

I do to, yet people will come here no matter who is president, even under the guise of being a political refugee....Maybe Trump could do like Uncle Ronny Reagan and give them amnesty...

I'm ready for something different. I'm ready for Trump's way. Our corrupt career Politicians don't give a damn. It's time for change. Secure the border and seriously reform our broken Immigration System.
Don't give them jobs....
And Obama could have done that if he were not afraid of alienating some of the Hispanic vote. While it would largely fall to the states to deny them jobs, Obama could have tied federal aid, federal contracts and federal projects to states apply E-verify rigorously but only at the risk of alienating not only the Hispanic vote but also deep blue states like New York, California and Mass.

Wrong. Bush tried to reform the immigration but his own GOPs abandoned him. Obama tried very hard to reform the immigration but GOPs decided not do anything.
He even mentioned one of his SOTUA. He will sign anything even if it's not perfect.
lol Obama's idea of reforming immigration was to encourage more illegal immigrants to come here.

Nope. Obama never said kids come over here and messed me up.

I'm ready for something different. I'm ready for Trump's way. Our corrupt career Politicians don't give a damn. It's time for change. Secure the border and seriously reform our broken Immigration System.
Don't give them jobs....
And Obama could have done that if he were not afraid of alienating some of the Hispanic vote. While it would largely fall to the states to deny them jobs, Obama could have tied federal aid, federal contracts and federal projects to states apply E-verify rigorously but only at the risk of alienating not only the Hispanic vote but also deep blue states like New York, California and Mass.

Wrong. Bush tried to reform the immigration but his own GOPs abandoned him. Obama tried very hard to reform the immigration but GOPs decided not do anything.
He even mentioned one of his SOTUA. He will sign anything even if it's not perfect.
lol Obama's idea of reforming immigration was to encourage more illegal immigrants to come here.

Nope. Obama never said kids come over here and messed me up.
He would have had to be an honest man to come out and say it, but by advocating those who were already here be put on a path to citizenship, he was inviting others to come so they could later enjoy the same thing.

Obama is not responsible for what people from other nations do...How is he suppose to be in charge of people coming to one place from many?

Actually this surge is most likely in response to Trump winning. If they believe the border is going to be "walled" then better get across before it happens.

It's a crime.
so is jaywalking. 10USC311 is more important; when is the right going to get legal to that?

They're violating our laws. And shame on our Government for not enforcing those laws. Trump will have to attempt to rebuild Obama's dismantled Immigration System. It's gonna be a long slog. But if he at least attempts to change things, he'll always have my support. Personally, I will no longer settle for anything less than a secured border and an end to Illegal Immigration. I'm done with this awful status quo.

You cannot even answer any of my questions let alone you go mumbling around.
What happened then if your messiah cannot fulfill his big promises? Mass deportation is DOA. No discussion on walls. Mayor Rahm Emanuel talked to him about dreamers suddenly Trump softened and buckled.

But we'll wait and see couple of months from now.

Obama is not responsible for what people from other nations do...How is he suppose to be in charge of people coming to one place from many?

Actually this surge is most likely in response to Trump winning. If they believe the border is going to be "walled" then better get across before it happens.

It's a crime.

What happened then if your messiah cannot fulfill his big promises? Mass deportation is DOA. No discussion on walls. Mayor Rahm Emanuel talked to him about dreamers suddenly Trump softened and buckled.

If he at least attempts to rebuild Obama's dismantled Immigration System, he'll always have my support. Border security and an end to Illegal Immigration. Hopefully Trump will go that route. It's a big part of why he was elected President. His supporters expect action.

Foreigners are not entitled to come and break our laws. You may think they are, but they aren't. We are a nation of laws. It's time to secure our border and end Illegal Immigration. And i don't give a damn how much that upsets Illegals and Democrats. It has to happen.
citizens are not entitled to fix a Bad example as a Standard for public morals. get legal to 10USC311 or stop calling pots, black.

Again, foreigners are not entitled to come and break our laws. There is a legal immigration process in place. Illegal Immigration needs to end. Period end of story.
tell that to gun lovers regarding militia service, well regulated. just a bunch of bad examples, if you ask me.

It's a crime.

If he at least attempts to rebuild Obama's dismantled Immigration System, he'll always have my support. Border security and an end to Illegal Immigration. Hopefully Trump will go that route. It's a big part of why he was elected President. His supporters expect action.
The "wall" will be built because, as you say, he has to if he wants to run again, and those illegals who commit crimes will be deported because, again, it is a political necessity. States will be persuaded/pressured to apply E-verify to jobs and services and all of Obama's executive orders allowing illegals to stay will be rescinded because he must do these things if he wants to run again.

It is highly unlikely there will be mass, violent deportations; rather there will be steady pressure to close the border and remove the reasons, jobs and services, the illegals want to stay here.

tell that to gun lovers regarding militia service, well regulated. just a bunch of bad examples, if you ask me.

Oh i see, you're just a willfully ignorant meathead. Discussion over. Movin on...

Oh i see, you're just a willfully ignorant meathead. Discussion over. Movin on...
it is about illegal gun lovers calling illegal jaywalkers, black.

It's a crime.

The "wall" will be built because, as you say, he has to if he wants to run again, and those illegals who commit crimes will be deported because, again, it is a political necessity. States will be persuaded/pressured to apply E-verify to jobs and services and all of Obama's executive orders allowing illegals to stay will be rescinded because he must do these things if he wants to run again.

It is highly unlikely there will be mass, violent deportations; rather there will be steady pressure to close the border and remove the reasons, jobs and services, the illegals want to stay here.

I think Trump will make an effort. It's what his supporters expect. I understand he won't fix everything in 4yrs. Probably not in 8yrs either. Our Immigration System is in ruins. And it took several decades and many past Presidents to get it there.

So Trump can't fix it completely. But i do think he can make significant progress. And i mean, imagine the alternative? Hillary Clinton was gonna continue Obama's disastrous immigration policies. She was gonna be a US Angela Merkel. So i thank the Lord Trump won.

Uh, those ain't potato chips you're munchin on kid. They're paint chips. Put em down now. You sound deranged.

I think Trump will make an effort. It's what his supporters expect. I understand he won't fix everything in 4yrs. Probably not in 8yrs either. Our Immigration System is in ruins. And it took several decades and many past Presidents to get it there.

So Trump can't fix it completely. But i do think he can make significant progress. And i mean, imagine the alternative? Hillary Clinton was gonna continue Obama's disastrous immigration policies. She was gonna be a US Angela Merkel. So i thank the Lord Trump won.
I think he can make significant progress in fixing the system in four years. I agree completely that we are all very lucky Clinton didn't win. In fact, the whole world is lucky she didn't win.

I think he can make significant progress in fixing the system in four years. I agree completely that we are all very lucky Clinton didn't win. In fact, the whole world is lucky she didn't win.

Yeah, the alternative was so awful. She really would have been the American Angela Merkel. Trump's gonna put in the effort. But i think he'll need 8yrs to make any significant progress. So much damage has been done for so many years. There are no quick-fixes. But hey, i do hope you're right and he makes faster progress.

Yeah, the alternative was so awful. She really would have been the American Angela Merkel. Trump's gonna put in the effort. But i think he'll need 8yrs to make any significant progress. So much damage has been done for so many years. There are no quick-fixes. But hey, i do hope you're right and he makes faster progress.
We'll have to see, but in business, Trump had a reputation for bringing big projects in ahead of schedule and under cost estimates, so I have high hopes he will be able to do this in the WH.

It could be fixed in the first year; the right merely prefers socialism on a national level instead of capitalism, well regulated.

Uh, those ain't potato chips you're munchin on kid. They're paint chips. Put em down now. You sound deranged.
this is why, no one takes the right wing seriously about serious stuff.

10USC311 is also, federal law; why are any gun lovers, illegal to it.

why is that? the right usually doesn't solve any problems, only get themselves richer.

Forum List

Back