Border rancher: 'We’ve found prayer rugs out here. It’s unreal'

If I was a terrorist, I would come in through Canada.

MUCH easier to cross that border.

You ain't kidding on that one G5000. I was watching VICE Channel, and on their series Weedequette, they were showing how some smugglers brought marijuana over the border from Canada to here.

Pretty thick forest on either side of the border, and a swath cut through the trees that is maybe 20 to 50 yards wide where the border is. Biggest hazard the weed smuggler said he faced was crossing the clear cut part, because that was the only time he could really be seen.

You ain't kidding on that one G5000. I was watching VICE Channel, and on their series Weedequette, they were showing how some smugglers brought marijuana over the border from Canada to here.

Pretty thick forest on either side of the border, and a swath cut through the trees that is maybe 20 to 50 yards wide where the border is. Biggest hazard the weed smuggler said he faced was crossing the clear cut part, because that was the only time he could really be seen.
There are zillions of rural roads which cross the border which are completely unguarded.

Just because an illegal is muslim does not mean said illegal intends to harm anyone. It does prove that said illegal is willing to risk a lot to break our laws, but he/she would be no different than any other illegal breaking our laws by coming here without our consent.

If they're finding prayer mats then I reckon once they cross the border they assimilate and convert to Christianity?

No, when it's down to having enough strength left to carry a water jug or a prayer rug, they carry the water jug. The coyotes probably target them for robbery over their own kind because they're probably carrying money from their sponsors. They don't know the language the folks traveling with them, or the Sonoran Desert....easy pickings.
So instead of realizing you fell for a hoax, you decided to double down on your tard and make up more bullshit to try to piece the giant holes in it together.

Pathetic. No wonder your propagandists are so easily able to get you to drink piss. You BEG to be hoaxed.

Just because an illegal is muslim does not mean said illegal intends to harm anyone. It does prove that said illegal is willing to risk a lot to break our laws, but he/she would be no different than any other illegal breaking our laws by coming here without our consent.

What other religion has declared WAR on western society? I'll take my chances on struggling Catholics who come for a better life over chanting lunatics gathering for another 9/11.

Seems odd, why would poor Hispanics that are just looking for a better life have prayer rugs?

Border rancher: 'We’ve found prayer rugs out here. It’s unreal'

LORDSBURG, N.M. — Ranchers and farmers near the U.S.-Mexico border have been finding prayer rugs on their properties in recent months, according to one rancher who asked to remain anonymous for fear of retaliation by cartels.

The mats are pieces of carpet that those of the Muslim faith kneel on as they worship.

"There’s a lot of people coming in not just from Mexico," the rancher said. "People, the general public, just don’t get the terrorist threats of that. That’s what’s really scary. You don’t know what’s coming across. We’ve found prayer rugs out here. It’s unreal. It’s not just Mexican nationals that are coming across."
So they carried them all the way to new Mexico...but just decided they didn't need them anymore....?

Yeah right. I call bullshit all over this.

Or they could just be rugs. :dunno:

Hey dummy.....Catholics don't pray on rugs....

2018-New-Islamic-Prayer-Rug-Musallah-Muslim-Prayer.jpg

I'm pretty sure rugs are used for more than praying on.

They needed something to kneel on when they paid the coyote.......

Forum List

Back