Border Patrol Rep.: "We Go Home Every Single Day Defeated", Biden Has Broken the Border Patrol

As the most fascistic agency of our government I don't give two shits what these sadistic right wing scumbags think. If they are disappointed that they can't be quite as cruel to migrants as they used to they can always get a side job gassing puppies at the dog pound.

That's a pitiful excuse for outrage to be honest. Guys like you make it really easy to decide to hit that ignore button because you can't have a conversation at all or have any actual input or backup any of your statements. You just troll around looking for an excuse to try and shit on people who love america and protect it because you're either a contrarian or so hate filled with people that aren't in your party you're blinded by that fake outrage so you can say "look everyone. You can plainly see what side I am on by how much I shit on the other side!".

You have no idea.

There is a BP K-9 training center in my AO and I talk with them frequently at the morning eatery. They are visibly depressed over the whole thing, a huge contrast when measured against when Trump was in office.

Most are instructors stay 2-3 years and then move on. Most are Hispanic but instead of transferring to the border states where most are from they are opting to go instead to the northern border "hardship" postings. They would rather go there than deal with the current cluster-fuck along our Southern border.

Thing is those posts are filled by other BP agents bailing from the South so back South they go or retire if they have the age/service years to do so.

My former next door neighbor is BP and he went to the fucking MT border rather than back South. he said when there is a administration change then he will go back but not while dems are in charge.

Of course there's a difference between those who support illegals coming here and those who do not.
Of course not. The people in charge have the same view. Trump talked about a wall but did nothing. The congress did nothing. Same as the 2000s, 1990s, and 1980s.

Of course not. The people in charge have the same view. Trump talked about a wall but did nothing. The congress did nothing. Same as the 2000s, 1990s, and 1980s.
of course Trump did something.

And of course there's a difference in the people who vote and why.

Congress......we agree on. A bunch of do nothing criminals.

No he literally had built a few miles of new wall, which is now falling apart. But it looked good for the pictures, just like Abbott is doing.

Forum List

Back