Border patrol cancels meeting with Trump

A lot of our southern Border Patrol agents are of Mexican heritage. If I were them, I would not want to caught dead sharing a stage on TV with some fuckhead calling my race a bunch of rapists.

“After careful consideration of all the factors involved in this event and communicating with members of the National Border Patrol Council (NBPC) at the National level, it has been decided by Local 2455 to pull out of all events involving Donald Trump,” Hector Garza, president of Local 2455,posted in a note on the union Web site.

Border patrol agents dump Trump - The Washington Post

2i1z12s.jpg

What...I said I assume SOME of them are good!

Last edited:
Sounds like someone was warned or threatened and made to cancel.

I suspect that Trump wanted to turn it into some sort of circus where they would be obligated to endorse him and brag on him. When they realized that's what he had planned, they decided that was much more than they had intended..

Turning down a meeting with trump is equivalent to not having an interest in Americas security?

Are you a functional retard........or?
The meeting was ALREADY AGREED UPON. It was to give him a perspective on the actual border. Something EVERY PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE both left and right should see.
So yes I stand behind my functional retard statement.
Go write some more trash rap music and leave this thread in the dust

But Trump isn't a real candidate. He's a rich guy who has a lot of crazy right wingers stirred up. That's all.

Sounds like Hillary.

Trump has no chance of becoming president. Hillary does.

Of course Trump doesn't.....but neither does Hillary.

Trump was scheduled to meet with the border patrol today but the meeting was cancelled after further consideration.

So our own border patrol is now turning against America's interest in security?
Were arms twisted to achieve this outcome?
Or is this just typical Union ignorance?

Border Patrol union cancels Laredo meeting with Donald Trump Dallas Morning News
Either you did not read the article or you choose to make your own (wild) interpretations of it.
"The union said they only intended to meet with Trump to give him a “‘Boots on the Ground’ perspective,” not endorse him or any candidate."
The union had no intention of supporting Trump but to bitch slap him because he hasn't a clue what he is talking about. That is equivalent to Trump wanting to meet with US military to discuss how the military is flawed because of improper management. You do not have to like the government, but you should respect anyone who is willing to take a bullet for this country and that includes our border patrol. If you can do better with what the government gives you, you should pack your bags and get your sorry ass over there and show them how it's done. Calling them traitor, which is what you did, is intolerable. If anything, your remarks are traitorous since it attempts to incite anger towards the border patrol. Either put up or shut up.
Who said anything about endorsing Trump? And you claim I can't read?

Dumbass

The Border Patrol did, They made a point that they would not endorse him. Obviously, he had expected that they would.

A lot of our southern Border Patrol agents are of Mexican heritage. If I were them, I would not want to caught dead sharing a stage on TV with some fuckhead calling my race a bunch of rapists.

“After careful consideration of all the factors involved in this event and communicating with members of the National Border Patrol Council (NBPC) at the National level, it has been decided by Local 2455 to pull out of all events involving Donald Trump,” Hector Garza, president of Local 2455,posted in a note on the union Web site.

2i1z12s.jpg

Let that inner liberal hack out

2i1z12s.jpg

It's a pity you are foolish enough to believe all non-racists must be liberals.

2i1z12s.jpg

It's a pity you are foolish enough to believe all non-racists must be liberals.
Not non racists. Just DUMB LIBERAL HACKS

Trump was scheduled to meet with the border patrol today but the meeting was cancelled after further consideration.

Border Patrol union cancels Laredo meeting with Donald Trump Dallas Morning News

After the Homeland Security budget cuts by Republicans they don't have the money to host Trump.

After the Homeland Security budget cuts by Republicans they don't have the money to host Trump.
A clever dodge at least.

Forum List

Back