Border Patrol Agent Claims FEMA Expects ‘200 Million Deaths’

Obama and Progressive/dems paid goons are out in FORCE
They'll be the first ones to be disposed of.
Yup... I think of the progtards here using their very best Alinsky tactics as the jews in Nazi Germany saying... "oh there's nothing to worry about."

Idiots.

Son, you don't know anything about either Alinsky or nazi Germany.

Your posts prove that.
True, but he likes the way it sounds when he invokes them.

Rhetorical questions and personal insults are all the sycophants have. They ignore facts, and their only strategy is to distract, distract, distract. Make the subject about something else (preferably their opponent), charge racism, ad nauseam. Same old shit over and over and over.

Why are rightards so scared of everything?
You're the one who should be scared, you'll be in the first wave of executions.

Excecuted for what?

What crime?

EXACTLY what crime?

Faun is right - you've got to be either 15 years old or a really senile old fart.
We are allowed to threaten people on this forum now?

Excecuted for what?

What crime?

EXACTLY what crime?

Faun is right - you've got to be either 15 years old or a really senile old fart.
Only a desperate, low IQ moron would conclude that. That explains why you posted it. :lol:

Excecuted for what?

What crime?

EXACTLY what crime?

Only a desperate, low IQ moron would conclude that. That explains why you posted it. :lol:
I look forward to the day you TRY to execute me. I am just seeing how much your hate pussy squad has taken over while I was on vacation.

Excecuted for what?

What crime?

EXACTLY what crime?

I look forward to the day you TRY to execute me. I am just seeing how much your hate pussy squad has taken over while I was on vacation.
Better get a smart person to read my post for you because you are obviously too stupid to comprehend what I said.

Yup... I think of the progtards here using their very best Alinsky tactics as the jews in Nazi Germany saying... "oh there's nothing to worry about."

Idiots.
What are you doing back?

Aren't you humiliated enough with your 200 million thread?
"Doing back?"

Well, bubble head, I was here long before you got here, and I'll probably be here long after you're gone.

Now go kill yourself, shit for brains.

Excecuted for what?

What crime?

EXACTLY what crime?

Please point out where YOU were threatened, you slimy little freak...

Idiots.

Son, you don't know anything about either Alinsky or nazi Germany.

Your posts prove that.
One can get a full education on Alinsky tactics right here in this thread by reading what you progtards post.

Not only are you shit stains incredibly stupid, but you're ignorant to the fact that you are now the minority, because the majority is sick and tired of listening to you morons gas.

You're a filthy, anti American, steaming pile of radical, leftist pig shit, and you have been REJECTED by the majority of Americans.

Now go kill yourself, dumbass prick.

Last edited:

Me? Nah, mamby-pamby righties don't scare me. I know collectively, Conservatives don't have a pair of balls to harm me. But I noticed you didn't answer the question ... why are you rightards so scared of everything? It's like you don't even know there isn't a boogeyman under your bed? :dunno:
Ask an adult question and I'll answer it.
Why? I see little evidence you're an adult. It was a legitimate question based on the rights' expressed fears over everything from an Ebola pandemic in the U.S. to 200 million Americans dying. (There's been 2 deaths in the U.S. from Ebola).

Actually, millions have died and we just don't know it yet.

Blame The Great Liberal Media Blackout Conspiracy.

yep, millions die every year due to abortion- thanks, libs!

Idiots.
What are you doing back?

Why are you only being a troll. aren't you humiliated enough with you 200 million threads being one?
Come on Steph

Show us you are not as stupid as you appear online. Do you believe 200 million could die?

Tell us Steph

Why do you think nobody showed up for the American Spring?

They would have been there, except Ebola hit early.

I hear 1 million of them were locked up in FEMA Death Camps

Me? Nah, mamby-pamby righties don't scare me. I know collectively, Conservatives don't have a pair of balls to harm me. But I noticed you didn't answer the question ... why are you rightards so scared of everything? It's like you don't even know there isn't a boogeyman under your bed? :dunno:
Why? I see little evidence you're an adult. It was a legitimate question based on the rights' expressed fears over everything from an Ebola pandemic in the U.S. to 200 million Americans dying. (There's been 2 deaths in the U.S. from Ebola).

That is horrible

We need to do something about that. Sex education, birth control, free prenatal care, low cost child care
Oh yea....I forgot
Conservatives say.........it's not my problem to pay for that

Idiots.
What are you doing back?

"Doing back?"

Well, bubble head, I was here long before you got here, and I'll probably be here long after you're gone.

Now go kill yourself, shit for brains.
Would I count towards the 200 million dead?

That is horrible

We need to do something about that. Sex education, birth control, free prenatal care, low cost child care
Oh yea....I forgot
Nothing is free.
Nothing is being paid for.

That is horrible

Oh yea....I forgot
Nothing is free.
Nothing is being paid for.
Conservatives hate abortion but will do nothing to give a young woman any other choice

Forum List

Back