BOOOO!!! Terror Threats Force Cancellation Of Fourth Of July Celebrations In Bahrain

NATO AIR

Jun 25, 2004
USS Abraham Lincoln
this pisses me off... i'm tired of the terrorists winning and making us give up our fun and freedom... they kept us from going to russia this fall (we were supposed to visit but terror fears made the 7th fleet cancel our port visit

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5351280/

screw the terrorists, i'd rather die in some terror attack while having fun BBQing or playing volleyball or shooting the shit with a friend or a perfect stranger than die in a car wreck or of natural causes... let me die using my freedom rather than cowering in fear and running from some coward with a car bomb or an explosives belt... i'm going to heaven, he's going to hell, i could care less... i'm something of a human being, he's a monster, plain as day for all to see.. screw them and their marine beheading, humanitarian aid worker killing, gov't building exploding, car bomb making ilk!

yea i admit that... it still pisses me off. sorry i have a little pres. bush in me "c'mon and get it"

the bastards wanna take on the navy, let's go, those guys on the guns on watch ain't gonna fall for a USS cole style attack again.

it just pisses me off to have to give an inch of ground to them on something like this, sorry...

LOL np---I would like to see the US Navy go any damn where it pleases also. fuck the chicken shit bastards.

Forum List

Back