Boomers, do you remember the military toys of the 50s - 60s?

The creation of the 'culture' took a long time in the making, but statistics on mass murder and mass shootings has been established to last for decades more.
200.gif

Did that M-60 somehow contribute to the number of child deaths by mass shooter? Did it somehow create an American mindset that would come back to haunt America's parents many years later?
No, fucktard. In a few years later, I was taught gun safety and how to shoot.
Your commie indoctrinated Canuck mindset makes me sad for future humanity.
People like you are why the Western world is in decline.
I got a "Defender Dan" belt feed machine gun for Christmas when I was about 6. It was bad ass! Somehow, I did not grow up to be a mass murderer.

View attachment 793695
That's what I was talking about! I think..

Lights went up and down the barrel and it made noise.

The adults were annoyed by it. Once the batteries ran out, they didn't buy any more.

Last edited:
Lugar water pistol squirt gun. Think I found an image of it or @ least one that refreshed my memory of it. I do remember the white colored trigger & red colored fill port stopper/plug.

LOL.....I believe every kid in the neighborhood had one like it. They did not hold-up very well.

Sigh, we missed "the great super-soaker water gun revolution" by a decade or so.....I believe I had more fun with them with my kids than they did. ;)

I seem to remember one water gun from back in the day that was set-up like a GI flame thrower with a backpack tank but I can't seem to find a pic of it.

LOL.....I believe every kid in the neighborhood had one like it. They did not hold-up very well.

Sigh, we missed "the great super-soaker water gun revolution" by a decade or so.....I believe I had more fun with them with my kids than they did. ;)

I seem to remember one water gun from back in the day that was set-up like a GI flame thrower with a backpack tank but I can't seem to find a pic of it.
YEAH U R right! That Lugar water pistol of mine gave up the ghost quick like. My folks would not replace it so they gave me a half quart(?) window cleaner bottle with the screw down trigger with the stinger that went to the bottom of the bottle. I was really angry until I found out about the range of my new water weapon which was easily double of my former Lugar water pistol!

Forum List

Back