Boom!!!! Scott Brown Pulls Ahead

Cons are suckers for a pickup truck. Damn, they're stupid to vote for a man who rented a pickup truck to ride around in.

bullshit, there're no exit polls.

Not true - at least the report.

Can't say on the exit polls.

I will try and find the radio station number I was given.

I was also told a local newspaper had called the race for Coakley earlier.

Any truth to that????

the globe put up a graphic that said she had won.

it was taken down quickly and they said it was an accident.

they're pretty incompetent so i believe it.
Before the polls close? No, it's another "Panhandle" attempt.

Too consistently 'incompetent' for my taste.

Front page of Drudge:

RESULTS:
SCOTT BROWN (R) 52%
MARTHA COAKLEY (D) 47%
Rasmussen: 22% of Dems voted for Brown; Voters who decided in past few days favored Coakley...
LARGE: Reports of 50% turnout...
Mass. secretary of state dismissed vote problems...

R: 0,488,643
D: 0,442,085

so, are you one of those Idaho "amurika fursters"?

Do I support taking care of our OWN back yard first.........YEAH I DO!!! Do I think Israel is a self serving country who has KILLED US servicemen to advance their agenda? YEAH I DO!!! Now before I get labled an anti-semite let me say as I have said NUMEROUS other times I have no problem with the Jewish PEOPLE but I have a SERIOUS issue with Israel the COUNTRY! The attack of the USS Liberty should NOT be forgotten or down played. It was an act of PRE-MEDITATED MURDER!!! Nothing less!!!

:cuckoo:

The USS Liberty was concluded to be an accident based on the investigation of at least five different government agencies.

CMike,

Supplying the Obamarrhoids with facts doesn't even confuse these political idiots.

If these assholes would see a gang of Islamofascist Swine raping their mother, they'd think that it was ROMANCE !!!!

Front page of Drudge:

RESULTS:
SCOTT BROWN (R) 52%
MARTHA COAKLEY (D) 47%
Rasmussen: 22% of Dems voted for Brown; Voters who decided in past few days favored Coakley...
LARGE: Reports of 50% turnout...
Mass. secretary of state dismissed vote problems...

R: 0,488,643
D: 0,442,085

I am expecting more of a 51% to 48% in favor of Brown. The heavy turnout tells me independents showed up in mass. That is Brown territory.

Not true - at least the report.

Can't say on the exit polls.

I will try and find the radio station number I was given.

I was also told a local newspaper had called the race for Coakley earlier.

Any truth to that????

the globe put up a graphic that said she had won.

it was taken down quickly and they said it was an accident.

they're pretty incompetent so i believe it.
Before the polls close? No, it's another "Panhandle" attempt.

Too consistently 'incompetent' for my taste.
Hanlons Razor

Brown is growing his lead - up to 7%!!!!!!

What a great day for Massachusetts and for America!!!!!

Taking us back to the word that started this now 4000-plus thread...

BOOM!!!!!!!!

God speed U.S. Senator Brown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Cons are suckers for a pickup truck. Damn, they're stupid to vote for a man who rented a pickup truck to ride around in.

Republicans know how to get the message out really well. They just don't know how to govern once they win. They double and triple the national debt and give the millionaires tax cuts.

Democrats aren't so good at getting out a simple message. But they do know how to govern once they are elected. They give us a budget surplus and build up the middle class.

Wow. I honestly did not expect this.

Coakley'd is going to be a new meme for the Dems to remember from this one. That the Dems could lose this seat is pathetic. Absolutely pathetic on their part. This is like Ralph Nader being elected governor of Texas. This shouldn't have happened and yet they stuck their foots in their mouths enough to let it happen.

We're having another 1994 in November.

lflage2.gif

the Marines have taken Beacon hill !!!!!!!!

The thing is said, the thing is done. D.C. - - watch out, they're coming for you this November.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nEoW-P81-0]YouTube - Massachusetts Miracle[/ame]

Forum List

Back